Can we search members in search bar. - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Can we search members in search bar.

22 minutes ago, Kanji said:

Yes we can search and the best thing about all this is to find the solution to the problems that we are facing today and the best thing right now is to work as hard and be good in what we are doing the idea of value and perfect solution to it there is nothing else but to work as hard for that we need to find solution to all this things and we need to value them all perfectly . Yes you can you can do that and that is something posible and really ideal so to me we need to just put the user name in the search bar and go with it 

@Mecalum @Mutivo @Supti123

@Kanji thank you very much for sharing this with us I found this more explanatory but I don't think  there is anyone here who would not want to work hard😀atlesst 70% are serious here not only for him or her to earn but for them to have more knowledge on cryptocurrencies.

Actually I don't know because I'm new here, But to my own understanding and experience that I have you can search your topic on search bar,if you want to know your member you have to go on search bar then type the name of the member in the forum and it will show you the name.

• +1 2

On 4/12/2020 at 6:55 PM, malik6314193 said:

Dear friend. You can search anything on this forum including members of this forum. You just have to click on search box and then click more option. After that you will find result by searching anyone's name. 

Of course I can find someone if I want to in this forum. But I didn't know how to do it in proper way. So thank you very much for sharing this information with us. Also if you share your profiling there will easily able to find you. You can also search a particular member in other members profile who their following.

• +2 1

If you want a partner you can search for members or any information you may want in the important / search engine, it is highly advisable to use it since it saves you a lot of time in looking for information you want in my opinion this tool is very useful
A big greeting to the whole community

• +4 1

Yes,i think you are right. We can find anything in search bar of our demands. You can also find any member just a click. It is very easy for you, you have to go just in search option for finding anything.   

Yes surely we can search anyone who is the member of this platform by just visiting the search box. We can also search topics about which we want to know and I will recommend to use search box when you want to create new topic. Because by doing this you can avoid creating a topic which is already present on this forum . this will be very helpful for you in creating new and useful topics.

• +2 1

You can search anything on this forum including members of this forum. you can directly search the member which you want to search but for that you have to know the exact name of user if you do not know the exact name of user then it is very difficult to follow and  findout the right person. Just have to click on search box and then click more option. After that you will find result by searching anyone's name. 

I have not tried and the search option for members and I don't even see any option for that but if we can search the members as well it is a good option

Yes, I think in every platform you can search friends who you will like sharing idea with, and even crytotalk currency I think there are many groups that meet and make comments and reaction for one another in the work they posted

This feature is very important for any platform and cryptocurrency going to become a number one currency so definitely this platform have this feature

Well i can't say yes neither i can say no because i have little knowledge on this as a beginner. I just think the search bar is major to search for topics and not to search for a member. Will just put this into test to confirm this.

4 minutes ago, JohnLee said:

There is a pursuit box. You can look via looking for a subject that you have no clue about via looking here and you will find that the hunt box has been accommodated our advantage

@JohnLee Obviously my dear, You can find your friend by searching. Cryptotalk searching works properly. You just click on the search box and input your friend username. After this you click the more option and set members. By this you can find your friend easily on cryptotalk. 

I think you can search directly for the member you want.  Search, but for that you need to know the exact username. If you do not know the exact username, the correct search option is very difficult to find the right person at the top of the page.

Yes brother you can search aniything in this forum. You can search for members. You can also search about any topics. Before posting any topic you should search for it to avoid any repetition

I don't think that's possible,I have tried doing that but I it didn't work, I had, I think the best way to search member in this forum is to try and tag them and search for there profile, I know there are more ways that I don't know 

Yes ofcourse you can search for anyone you wish to, we are one big family here. Go on search for people and meet people. Good luck. 

Yes we can search everything in the search bar like we can find any post ,topic or any member of the forum. This is really a great feature of the forum because we can find easily any thing by using the search bar.

Dear friend, of course, you can search for new friends by inserting the name of the person you want to search for in the search box while you are safe

I don't think there's anything in this forum both post members that you can't find in search box, click on search box and you make sure your spelling words are correct also similar to the members name your are looking for, as far as his or her are members of this forum then you will be able to find them.

Well, you might have made a mistakes while typing his name. Because everything on this forum can be search on the search button. So please go back and retry. One love friends, good day.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes this is the best quality of this member if you want to search some one fellow are friend by link and other particular way you can.search him in search bar and follow each other give rating and react on post also best of luck every one

• +4 1

Yes friend, you can search from search ber to see who has posted in the forum.  From this you can take ideas and gain knowledge.  Moreover, even if you want to find a person, you can search and get angry.  Thank you.

On 4/12/2020 at 5:01 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friend   I have  a question  if I want to find any senior member or any other how can we find them. If we don't  follow them. I try to search  a member  in search box but I don't find him. Give me suggestions  if you know you know about. 

Hello Ayyan, I have not attempt yet I think the inquiry box its for looking through all that which is in this discussion. Simply click the hunt box and attempt it, you will have the appropriate responses exceptionally quick my companion.

Yes offcuse you can search and also good topic can be search there also in this platform,this platform is very special to be in is a very best idea we learn and also earn here thanks 

This forum has offered us with a wide range of options in the different sections of the forum. We could search for everything using the search option provided and then insert and your search will pop-up.