Don't fall into a scammer trap! - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Don't fall into a scammer trap!

To fall into scammer trap is very dangerous becouse those people do notthing than to waste someone life definetely what ever you will do be careful with scammer so that you won't fall into there trap if you fall you are gone 

We should avoid from the scammers if some kind of unknown person tried to contact us we should not trust him and we should not share any kind of information with him if we share some information then it is possible that he can get acces to our account and can hack our account 

We have been seeing that kind of sites increasing in number recently. Is there no regulation to block these sites because they can so easily go on with this fraud? Some governments and lawsuits will try to block Ripple but don't touch these scammers? That is really strange. 

• +1 1

Yes, you are right my brother. As Cryptocurrency is becoming more famous with the passage of time and the number of scammers and scamming techniques is also increasing. We have to be careful from these scammers and don,t believe on their talks. The scammers gives you offer to double your investment and give you more bonus. We have to identify them by taking advise from the experts and do work in this forum according to the forum rules.

As crypto currency awairness is increasing.The scammers are on fire.As people.donot have proper knowledge about this and they get easily traped as thy see more money or profit offers.So we should be very careful in choosing trading sites.

Scammers sites promising double profit is increasing now, we need to be extra careful to prevent the little crypto money earned to grow.  Better for you to avoid those sites or strange links that claims to be sharing the more than the amount invested to their site

Hello everyone first of all thank you sir for your guidance it is very helpful for us specially for beginners you are sir we must avoid from scammer traps if we avoid from these things we earn a lot of success on this platforum

• Useful or interesting 1

Scammer play with our emotions and greed if we control our greed we can easily avoid from their ponzi schemes. The most important thing is we must set strong password and enable two factor verification method because lack of security is the main reason of account hacking

There is no doubt that desperate humans have taken to the field of doing bad therbey scamming their fellow humans and traders. Newbies are always easily taken to fall into this scam. We should always be readily gallant and patient to enter into sites. There are lots of people that can teach you trading easily. So it will benefit you a lot to take to this path and learn to observe before you fall into the hands of scammers

Hello! Yes definitely I agree with you cryptotalk is becoming famous day by day many people are doing hard work on their accounts but some scammers are also here so we must avoid from these scammers and focus on our work

Thank you so much for letting us know about this website and wallet. If we didn't know about it, many of us would be scammed working here.  We should always refrain from working on these sites.  Before working on any site, you should do good research about it and then work.

• +5 1

There are many fake sites and wallets like this online. Thank you for letting us know about this site. We should refrain from working on this type of site. And before working on any site, you must know about it and then work.

I think for you not to fall into scammer trap you have to be very carefull with who you share your information with,dont jst trust anybody without knowing the person a d make sure your account should be well secure also

• Useful or interesting 1

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

Yes you are right don't fall into scammers trap they will give you so many attractive offers and so Many good stuff if you show some greed than you will be in full of danger so avoid this type os scammers and do report to the moderators if you see some peoples

Much thanks to you so much my companion, it is actually an extraordinary data that you have imparted to us. Everybody know, how the con artists are exceptionally dynamic to take the cash from honest individuals. In these circumstance, we ought to need to explore before embrace any activity in any event, tapping on connection, answering to a messages, or exchanging/trade on any site.

Opus, thank you my friend for this warning, really this is sad and bad for cryptocurrencies, and will inevitably harm them, everyone should be ware of such fraudulent sites, because they are stolen in public and with ease. 

• +2 1

I also try to be very careful about this because you have to be careful to keep your money safe and the users of this forum have experienced a lot of scammers they have told us we need to know from them and act carefully and Everyone will benefit if they know about the scam application and share the information with everyone

Yes, basically.  I think cryptocurrency is becoming more popular over time and the number of scammers and scamming techniques is also increasing.  We need to be wary of these scammers and not trust their discussions.  The work should be done in accordance with the rules of this forum by identifying them on the advice of experts

On 4/11/2020 at 7:34 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends, 

Just a a little advice, there have been many crypto sites this days and among all those there are also scam sites in both sections including exchanges and wallets. I want to share one exchange site that you should never use it.. Its known as changehing (www.changehigh.com) they promise to give exchange your bitcoins to paypal in high rates than all other exchanges, but they will just steal your money. Many people have lost their money with it according to trustpoint review.. They will pay you 7800.$ for 1 BTC while the normal price is 6800.$ look this picture.. we should be very careful when choosing crypto stes.

scam.thumb.JPG.ff0f2de250f4a872457a671b106fb0de.JPG

Exactly, when a field get fame among people than it attracts scammers also. As, crypto world is growing nowadays, scammers are also developing techniques to trap people in this field. So, we should avoid such scammers. 

• +1 1

You have put it to great strength and many people are capable of such compulsion .

.  .  .  Some people use it very much due to not having Mishra .

.  If such famous givers will be present then there are many people, they become from wrong things. .

Hello my friend Thank you for this advice. As you said, we must all be very careful about such issues. I hope that we will get rid of these false sites in the coming days and that there will be strong campaigns to deter and punish them.

11 hours ago, usamah said:

we must ask about everything before starting work

Asking and doing more research is the best solution to avoid falling victims of frauders everywhere because they have many techniques they use to cheat less experienced people in cryptoworld and for that reason we have to be extra careful to avoid losing.

Yes you are right we should avoid the scammer trap because they want to lout us and it is very difficult for us. So I think just scammer give the offer for high money in short time so I think avoid this problem and safe your money.

Yes my bro you are 100 right and sure. Scammer are here that give the highly big offers and even teach us big dream for the high earning and millionaire in short of time. So never allow these type of people come near to you.

• +2 1