Trading education section for beginners - Page 4 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maroua

Trading education section for beginners

On 9/11/2020 at 9:59 PM, guatazoo said:

This is a great idea, but as I know beginners as beginners cannot learn full about trading here, but they will need more learning platforms to learn, but there they will only get an trading idea. 

Well in this forum begginnrs always busy in beginner's section, because first they need proper knowledge in crypto, then later they are interested to learn trading, and this forum already have a trading section and now another new proposal for  trading section I don't think we need.

Edited by Honny143
  • Useful or interesting 1

Yes, I also feel that this is a good idea. Now I am pretty much where the cryptotalk platform as such. But I am just in the process of learning more about the yobit platform. It would be really useful if a separate section is introduced for the same so that the uses would be more aware of the basics that needs to be learnt to become a good yobit trader as well

On 4/12/2020 at 9:50 AM, Brand1 said:

This forum needs to add many sections that are interesting like sections in other languages and also a section for the platform and to teach the field of trading as this will be a very useful section to teach beginners the field of trading well and successful

That was exactly that I want! a newbie like me is completeley ignorant about the field of trading and the info that I could search in internet is not enough, especially in languages like english. It will very nice a teaching by steps not all in once because most people cannot get it at the first time. But indeed is a good idea. 

• +1 1

I think the forum has a trading section I have visited but not given a lot of my time yet but I plan to become more active in it in the future. You can use this section and teach about trading, I am sure many will want to learn from good traders how they use the charts and how they trade exactly.

• +1 1

Trading section is already available.There are many posts about Yobit.As we earn from here through yobit i think your words are right.A different section only for yobit can be used to  learn yobits trading strategies.

Well, this forum is now having a section about trading, it's not good when we are sharing some trading tips in yobit only, it's good if we share some ideas and thoughts to other trading sites or apps so that many members here will be related on that section.

I consider that it should not be a section as such, since if what you are looking for is to learn about something that you can find in the section of tutorials, do not make another section just for that.

Yes, most of us are starting to use cryptocurrencies and the truth is that there are many doubts and questions on this subject, it would be interesting to see them do something for those of us who are beginning to study this. It would be very good to learn more about how to manage the Yobit page

Hi everyone , I agree with you . It's a good idea to learn how to trade, but I think I already talked about it in the exchange section of the forum.

I think there is a trading section on the forum that I visited, but I haven't spent much time on it yet, but I plan to become more active in it in the future. You can use this section and learn about trading, I'm sure many people will want to learn from good traders how they use charts and exactly how they trade.

Perhaps the section would be better in another section such as tutorials, because in itself is what I understood that tries to do, because for example if you talk here what they seek that information in tutorials can never have easy access, if not they will have to come here to learn more about the subject.

Me parece excelente idea, ya tengo algunos conocimientos pero siempre esta bien aprender más, sobre todo a hacer un buen análisis del mercado.

On 4/11/2020 at 11:30 AM, Maroua said:

After I saw a member’s post in this forum, I had a good idea to expand his idea, whose content was to place another section for the Yubit site in the forum, and I found it a great idea, why do we not allocate a section to teach members about trade in the Yobit? We put the principles of trading on the platform, etc. What do you think? I find it a great idea because I want to learn to trade heavily and put all the indicators that happen every day and be in an organized manner and not a random method.

Great it is always important to have tools to operate on any platform in the case of yobit, its interface is very easy to familiarize with.

An opinion is a great idea, but this step needs to be studied so that there are no gaps, problems and overlapping in the sub-topics in these sections.

coins info

crypto world

exchanges

all sections are really very important for a trader. Yobit is an exchnager just like Binance,,kucoin. I know it has so many features also. But i think there are enough sections here to read or right anything related crypto world

For beginners need every information but it is too hard to find replies. I think everyone must try to help each other. I dont know what would be my first question. I need to read and watch videos. But also I need to ask many thing.

I believe that this will be very useful for beginners and for people who already understand this. Training in trading will help you easily understand all the features of this business

It seems like a good idea to me, because I recently started trading at YoBit, luckily it is intuitive but I would like to know more.

Hi everyone , I agree with you . It's a good idea to learn how to trade, but I think I already talked about it in the exchange section of the forum.

• -1 1

I have read some posts that discuss some trading terms and patterns, maybe you can start there, but I don't think traders like to write too much. You can find some videos in youtube that explain the basics and some more advanced techniques.

• +2 1

I have found many trading educational posts in the forum and you have to look better because there is a section dedicated to trading so there you can post about anything that has to do with trading and you can also create educative posts and give advice to beginners about trading.

I think it's actually a good idea to highlight a section on how to trade in yobit, because all the members who work on this forum received their personal weekly income through the yobit platform, and this will encourage many of them to trade in yobit. I assume, in fact, that the moderators of this forum will discuss this good advice.

Dedicate a section to educate members about trading on Yobit? We put trading principles on the platform, etc. What do you think? If we have a mentoring program here to help other members improve their trading skills, we can also encourage more people to join here ....