A tip for the Beginners and for all members! - Page 35 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Beast921

A tip for the Beginners and for all members!

I only advise that it is good platform we should give respect to this forum. It is our responsibility to spread positive impact to others. Some people spread negative impression of this forum which is not good. We are all here just earn some money so we should respect to this forum. And also tell people to join this forum. Also we should follow the rules and regulations of this forum. 

• +4 1

This is absolutely right dear, new members should not only comment on others post but also they should create their own interesting new topics for others.

Yes dear you are right I agree with you most of members is afraid from making new topics hearing this forum because they did not know properly about new tropics for new topic is really important research of contents used for material in this way we can make easily useful post

Best of luck to everyone 

Edited by Alisher123
  • +3 1

I think first of all you have to work online with crypto talk forum. You have to learn and share information with the people for everyone to know more about the cryptocurrency. Then you will create question in positive response

Dear friend as a new member i suggest you that you should follow all the forum rules and the other important thing is that you should make the posts according to the forum requirement that gives you a lot of profit dear friend.

Hello dear friends,  firstly , avoid copy paste because it degrades your personal skills.  And hard work, be consisted , never lose hope , and always keep patience.  It is best platform for us for earning as well as learning  purpose.  Thank you

I am with you very much in this. You are absolutely right. Well done, and everyone should publish good publications in order to help to understand things well and attract members to interact within the forum 

• +2 1

Publishing topics gives you fame, because a lot of members will read your topic, interact with your topics, and in the end you will get a positive reputation, and you will also have many followers. So do not put all your interest in the comments, but be courageous and start creating topics.

• +4 1

Hi there tips for the beginners I am myself as a beginner starting in this platform to earn money someone give me advice that if you want earn money you have to be very patient so that you can learn about this platform learning is the key to understand what the platform is and how to make money from it

Yes, my friend, you write in an amazing way and your style is great in explaining, but when my knowledge rises with certainty, I will publish and share my experiences and important topics for everyone.

Thank you.

We must also build topics, not just comments. We will benefit from our regular topics in a variety of ways, including reputations, fans, and the greatest accomplishment of having more reputations than all other participants.

I completely agree with you, as I tried more than once to publish, but my posts were not liked, not even any comment, even though I created new content that I did not read like in the forum and frankly this thing made me comment only most of the time

You have given a good tip for this forum and for the new beginners so thank you very much for including of a knowledge and giving us some good tape to improve our quality and our verse on this form so thank you very much this is a very great information and we will prove it on this Farm

I think we need to do this with guidance on the grounds that here we can comprehend a great deal of beneficial things and what is left to know is acceptable. We have taken in a great deal from here. On the off chance that we need to know something great, we need to comprehend a lot..

Indeed, my friend, we should not be restricted to writing comments only, we are not here to do just that, with the passage of time and when we gain good experience and enough information, we must search for useful topics of interest to the members and study them and write posts that will benefit us and the other members. I wish success to all.

Yes, you are right, my friend, because the forum is for everyone and its prosperity affects us positively, so we must not write posts only, but we must also write useful topics of importance.

My dear, I would like to point out an important thing in this forum in order to gain likes, which is to publish an important topic for everyone, from which all new and old members benefit and benefit the people, and all members must interact with it.  To him and it has no benefit, you will not get any likes, so post wonderful, valuable and useful content that everyone benefits from and also everyone likes

• +3 1

Hello. crypto talk forum pays money for write comments and post topics, but now so many new members add in this forum, and they only write comments and leave this forum .They don't want to create any topic, that is why they don't have any experience about that. They wait for learning and then will create comment . in my opinion all of us have to write topics and share information .

• +3 1

Thank you for this useful post, my friend. Personally, I am trying to complete the 100 posts, and then I will discuss matters, and my work will not be limited only to comments.

Thank you my friend, I personally prefer not to create topics now, I still have a lot to learn before starting to create topics, but when I need support and help from the elderly and experts here, I will not hesitate to ask, because the goal of this forum is to exchange experiences and knowledge.

Very good tip dear friend. I like it. You are right that we should appreciate someone who work very hard and whose post is very good and has good content. But friend i like your post very much.

You are right my dear friend.  At first, most beginners comment on the posted topics and do not post anything because they do not fully know about this forum and what it offers us, but over time the beginners will get used to this forum and they will post and I will post when I get to know some things

yes you said right if we create the topic with informative content then we become a successful member of this forum and my advice to all beginners always follow the rules of forum with full concentration.

On 4/11/2020 at 3:12 PM, Beast921 said:

Hello guys I hope you all are doing well!

As we all know a lot of newbies as well as beginners only try to comment on other posts.They don't prefer to post.But why?I think we should think about it.This forum is paying us,It should be our responsibility to do some favour for the forum.Creating interesting topics will attract the members to your posts and the chances of getting reputation increase too!

That's why I suggest all of you not to comment only!Create posts as well!

Here's a tip for me if you liked my content you can give me 

I agree with your post my friend but the question is here that if they got banned in failing to make the valuable and useful posts then what will happen. That's why I suggest all of the new members not to posts earlier on the forum. Firstly try to learn from here that how the posts will be. How we can makes the valuable and useful posts. After some experience you can makes your own posts here.Thanks. 

• +1 1

Crypto talk forum pays people to write comments and submit topics, but now there are so many new users who come in and just write comments before leaving. When I first joined, I wrote a few messages, but they were all removed, so I'm afraid to make new posts, so I'm trying to write topics again.