A tip for the Beginners and for all members! - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Beast921

A tip for the Beginners and for all members!

In fact, we should not only comment but also try to create good and unique topics. We must think about it. Because this forum pays us to work hard and share information. Most people just want to move on by commenting, but it's not possible. It is our duty to create a useful and standard subject from our thinking and experience. Because there will be new topics, there will be an opportunity to make new comments. It will also greatly enhance our reputation.
I agree with you that we should post as many topics as possible.

• +1 1

Dear friends we should try to make more topic about new news about cryptosystem, currencies and ideas so making new topic is better than posts on the too old topics so try to create new topics full of knowledge for the members.

As for we newbies it is important for us to finish our posts before getting on that level but with time we are going to creat a good topic that every one will be able to benefit from them 

• +1 1

Yes, that's right we should not only comment but we should also create a topic. We should create a good and useful topic every day. Reputation points ,for commenting ,and create topic we get their money as it will also increase your reputation.

Yeah, i thoroughly agree with you mate. Everyone including newbies to should also focus on posting good topics rather than only commenting. Posting topics will mostly bring more ratings too. Wish you all good luck.

Yes you are right creating posts are good for everything as for earning and for reputation. But this is fearful because i have got warning due to one post. So from remaining away from warnings,i don't make posts. Now you tell me what i do for this mate.

Welcome, my friend, of course serious work includes everything. Commenting in addition to creating new topics. This will make you get a good reputation and your role will be more effective. Thus preserving the value of the forum and raising it to another level. Please everyone try that.

Most of the new members did not prefer to make new topic in forum i think the main reason behind this they have not good knowledge that's why they only focus on learning and reply other member post but if he worked in this forum they will definitely get good knowledge and one day he can create useful new topics for other members of the forum

The advice for newborns is that after working with honesty and loyalty you can make new income for members and earn some words.  You will not have any problem.

Yes mate. I totally agree with you that only trying to comment and not creating any new posts show the diminished brain that the members are having. Creating new posts will help the forum and ultimately improve the quality of the website.

• Useful or interesting 1

Everybody should compose valuable themes other than replying, in light of the fact that the subjects will empower you to get notoriety focuses, notwithstanding that it will empower different individuals to discover posts rapidly with no impediment

Everybody should compose valuable themes other than replying, in light of the fact that the subjects will empower you to get notoriety focuses, notwithstanding that it will empower different individuals to discover posts rapidly with no impediment

Most members of the forum rely only on comments and do not add any new topics, so they must every day create a good topic, at least to increase the benefit provided 

Yeah! your are are it is good idea .we must have to write a useful topic to increase our reputation.in  this way we learn more and numbere of topic in this forum also increase and we gain more experience.

• +3 1

Inteligent man always talk a good thing it is the ability of a man so provide a good content and a unique knowledge about this platform needs everyone so we should try to do providing topic relivent content.

From my personal experience i want to tell all of you guys  who are new at this forum   have to  keep patience for the payment becaus if you are new then you will definitely will do the mistakes and our posts can be deleted for those mistakes so my tip to beginners is that keep going with patience. 

When creating new topics, I always try to do not just for the rating, but in order to share new relevant information with other participants. After all, if you follow all the rules and write really useful content, then you will have a high rating.

That is why is very good for us to involved our selves in research. i think if we can go on research method, we are going to find it very easy, on how to create useful and attractive comments that will be of benefit to us all. Thanks

• Useful or interesting 1

19 hours ago, Hashir khan said:

I can't create a post without having an idea to post about, the scope is that if I post because of posting sake then there guarantee that the post may be useless and may get negative reputations to the extent of the moderators removing the post

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

That's true it expected of each of the member in the forum to also be creating topics from time to time writing useful topics that will teach members a lots of important things about crypto currencies not commenting only. Even there is special rewards allocated to the any topic created

The best tips for beginners is always follow this site rules properly. Of they follow it and try to work here then it will be best for them. They won't face any problem in this site. So i will suggest every newbies that always follow this site rules properly.

I am also a new member.My knowledge about crypto was not good.But i think take your time,try to found a valuable post.Read some of experience member's replies and try to catch what they want to say.If you totally understand about the topic then try to give a valuable reply.

Yes my friend I saw this thing a lot of posts was same .there is no new post with new information so your purpose is developing that platform with reaching positive topics 

I am also a beginner.I thought that spend much more time if possible in this site as a new member.Read properly the rules of this site.Try to give opinion in that kind of by wich you can learn something and follow some experience member and try to give replies in all forums which are available for you.

I concur with you mate . It is our obligation to make new themes for everyone to post remarks . On the off chance that nobody makes new subject , we won't have substance to make posts . Everybody ought to at least make one point for each week