The best way to reduce panic situation! - Page 23 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

The best way to reduce panic situation!

I think by carefully understanding about forum rules and Guidelines we will never face any issue. Instead if someone will have any issue, he should must be patient and don't get panic as it's not the solution. Getting panic will lead to a major loss. So it's better to keep calm , have guidance from seniors and then resolve it wisely.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Indeed my dear Friend your recommendation is 100% right, with no issue our life not runs, yet when issue comes don't frenzy and think positive its delivery some pressure, yet issue is huge and you no arrangement at that point post in this discussion, since effectively a few individuals face this beforehand so they offers right guidance and serves to tackled this issue.

I think it is extremely unlikely to keep away from the frenzy circumstance than don't exchange with cash which not bear to lose, since, in such a case that you have previously standing to free cash, you can't freeze.

Getting angry when faced with a problem is useless to fix the problem. Problems are solved calmly. If there is a problem with the forum, it will be sufficient to write to the moderators / support system.

Hello friend, I agree with you if we all panic and instead of finding the solution we will abandon everything it would be chaos luckily there are people who think things twice before going and start to analyze where they made the mistake to be able to correct it The world of cryptocurrencies is like life itself, there is always a solution to the problem, the only thing that has no solution is death.

Friend, this topic that you have done is good because sometimes people panic when they cannot get their money or things like that and that is why your topic is very good because thanks to this topic they can have a solution so that they do not enter in a panic.

The best way to reduce panic situation is by calming down all the time and try to seek advice from friends because without advice and focus most of us can not get rid to our physical behaviors mostly when we get frustrated we loss hope and think that's the end of the life so we need to be focus and dedicated to be able to have a better solution to our problems

Yes this is very important information for all new beginners. Some users give up very soon but in future they realize that they had made the mistake. If we face the problem with more power then in future we are able to there all the losses . If we give up now then in future we have nothing to do.

Panic is not a good thing for life it's disturbing life I think we fight for the good life good things and keep calm for the best life penic is not a healthful thing for our life it disturb over normal life I think it is not a good thing for our best life we we try to solution for the best things best life

Edited by Mehboob
  • +2 1

I think the content you provide is extremely important.  And the fear or panic when they can easily overcome these situations will make it easier for the child to understand the situations they are going through that have already been accepted and have prepared themselves for the situation The advent of the crypto world if you move towards investing  But you must be knowledgeable and strong enough to gain more experience without any huge loss because every time the market goes down you have to be perfect about your investment.

The best way to reduce panic is to raise awareness and not be afraid in dangerous and dangerous times, and you must know about positive things, including negativity, in critical times.

Getting panic on a problem is not the fair .we should control ourselves from this situation.panic  is also part of our lives.we should control ourselves and make best decisions  and move forward.

What a wonderful post you've came up with friend, this will surely be helpful and will also serve as a guidance to some of the members especially the beginners,who do get shattered when they face any problems, let's try to be strong and hardworking, we'll surely achieve a lot in this forum 

On 4/11/2020 at 8:56 AM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

There are many members who get nervous very quickly when they face any problem, it's not good to get panic when you have problems because it may bring bad effects to you and you can make unexpected decisions. This works to crypto world too, when you will get panic because of some problems you may make unexpected actions and you may lose your money.

SOLUTION.
When you face any problems, you have to find the cause of that problem and then find a solution to solve it. Other member are panic when they can't solve their problems, but we are all humans and we were given different thoughts every person so that we can help each other! You can't do all things by yourself, sometimes you need help from those who around's you.

Have a good day!

Thank you @Calvinpriva you made a very good advice here and you are right base on what you have stated. Alot of thinking can really affect part of our sense organ or nervous system, we have to stop it because it's not good doing that. When we have problem or face something difficult in our life we have to calm ourselves and find solution how we can amend our mistake not to happen with us again.

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

On 2/20/2021 at 3:51 PM, Mehboob said:

Panic is not a good thing for life it's disturbing life I think we fight for the good life good things and keep calm for the best life penic is not a healthful thing for our life it disturb over normal life I think it is not a good thing for our best life we we try to solution for the best things best life

That is true @Mehboob and I agree with what you said, panic will make us to make mistake because we will rush and fret about the situation, ultimately making the wrong decision. Therefore, there must be a solution to overcome this panic. Stay calm and face your problem and find the cause of the problem, if you really don't know, ask your friend for help to assist you.

The best way out of a difficult situation is to calm down, take some time and think about what you are doing and finally see if it is necessary to do it or what you are willing to sacrifice to do that.

On 4/11/2020 at 3:56 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

There are many members who get nervous very quickly when they face any problem, it's not good to get panic when you have problems because it may bring bad effects to you and you can make unexpected decisions. This works to crypto world too, when you will get panic because of some problems you may make unexpected actions and you may lose your money.

SOLUTION.
When you face any problems, you have to find the cause of that problem and then find a solution to solve it. Other member are panic when they can't solve their problems, but we are all humans and we were given different thoughts every person so that we can help each other! You can't do all things by yourself, sometimes you need help from those who around's you.

Have a good day!

Hello my friend, you are definitely correct when you face some difficult problem with your account or some reason you don’t be panic and relax and find way how to solve it, just clear you mind first to do something. thank you

Hi everyone,

I hope you will be fine. At the beginner of my work here  i encountered same problem s and my patience almost run out.But upon the reading articles  and fourm rule.  The best way to reduce panic situation in ast question that is your mind.

Thank you 

It good to let to be calm and in control of all our situations, definitely we may face some some panic situations but then we should not let our emotions affect our actions, when we are in panic, we should know that it is just momentarily and it won't last for long, that can help us to deal with the situation because we have the believe that it would be gone soon.

Panic situations are very critical situations for us. Because if we done enough well during this time then it means we can earned some good earning with out losing of own money in crypto market. So try to avoid suddenly sell or buy at high price due to FOMO. 

The best way for me to reduce panic is to educate all of the people present in order to realize the state they are in if anything happens and to be fully conscious.

• +5 1

Panic is something that we must all know how to deal with, it is something very negative that can lead us to make very bad decisions. In this case, I have been working on my emotional control for a long time and I am improving but I must continue working, there is still a long way to go.

I really like your publication, you say things that are really interesting, panic is something natural, although it is true that it can make us make silly decisions I have unnoticed but you have to know that we should not panic in all situations, I like a lot to stay calm I can trade because it can be risky to be nervous. 

There is no better way to enjoy everything than when you are starting to panic, before you start again because you should do it and find ways to enjoy it sometime you have to give it up. .Trading for example, if you are scared you will be in trouble but you will always be ready and you need not worry ...

• +1 1