The best way to reduce panic situation! - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

The best way to reduce panic situation!

On 4/11/2020 at 12:56 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

There are many members who get nervous very quickly when they face any problem, it's not good to get panic when you have problems because it may bring bad effects to you and you can make unexpected decisions. This works to crypto world too, when you will get panic because of some problems you may make unexpected actions and you may lose your money.

SOLUTION.
When you face any problems, you have to find the cause of that problem and then find a solution to solve it. Other member are panic when they can't solve their problems, but we are all humans and we were given different thoughts every person so that we can help each other! You can't do all things by yourself, sometimes you need help from those who around's you.

Have a good day!

You are right but when I face problem I can't do any thing I became nervous and I lose all hope but now I forget all thing and I become strong and when I face any problem I say it who the hell are you? I never become weak in front of you. I resolve my every problem with my strength. Problem is not to much big that it can makes you weak you should tell it her I am strong and I never break myself in front of you.

There are many people who get nervous when they have a little problem. There is nothing to be nervous about. People know and can do everything. You just have to be more discriminating with the help you render toward other people. And must try.

Panicking while you are upset is definitely not the solution to your problem. At first we need to try to minimize the root cause of problem and being patience is must. A calm mind can think way better than disturbed one. We must be mature, this is our life and with fear and panic we cannot achieve our goal. We must face it and solve it before it ruins us. 

• +1 1

I get nervous when i trading because sometimes things will not work like i imagine. Best thing to reduce panic situtation is finding the problem like you said but in my situaiton it's not easy to reduce panic because i put money for it. If i want to reduce my panic i should make profit or i can be nervous rest of the day and it won't be healty for me.

• +4 1

Hi there, friends. In trading in highly volatile environments like crypto, you need to manage your psychology very well. Especially if you are margin or futures trading. So, to be in the safe side, I advise everyone new to crypto world to do spot trading in little amounts. Therefore, you will be more likely able to control your panic when the trade you are committed to is failing. You should always have take profit and stop loss exit strategies before starting your trades. Thanks for reading my post and have a nice evening, everyone. 

• +3 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

My friend, in ou life there are alot of problem, so we have to be confident of ourselves and never feel panic all the time,we have to decrease the stress and try to find the solution of each problem. 

Very good recommendation and reminder, thanks for that, sometimes we really find it difficult to understand the origin of panic but it is human instinct and it is valid, so following advice is the best.

We are always going to go through or have panic situations but we always have to calm down and see and find the problem that caused that panic to be able to solve it calmly without any problem.

• +2 1

I think pressure is the biggest way to success! When a person is stressed, he has two ways:
The first way: to surrender and miss potential future opportunities!
The second way: Continuing and striving to achieve the required goals!
We all have to challenge ourselves and set daily, weekly, monthly and yearly goals to strive to achieve with all our strength!

Thanks for sharing . Yes, panic is an emotion that can affects our self. Always relax on what you are doing. Just keep calm all the time. When you go through this kind of situation always remember to keep calm, clear your mind and focus to the situation.

Thank you
Of course, we have to be patient and think rationally in order to solve our problems. We can be exposed to many situations that cause panic and can be solved with patience, and upon gaining experience, the crisis will not find any problems.

Learn how to manage your problems and struggles in cryptoworld because if you panic you may loose everything and you will fail. Because before we will become successful we will face challenges and failures that will strengthen us to become better.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Yes you are right brother, because brain cannot function well if it's in panic. Only calm heads can solve a problem by finding it's solution. Panic can only indulge you more in problem.

• +3 1

This is very good advice especially for anyone who is new to the crypto world because it will help them to learn patience and meet people and make contacts which will help them with anything they need.

• +1 1

It is true, my friend, always fear is the most common cause of failure. We must always behave in a better way in situations of tension and anxiety because, as I said, you can make mistakes in these circumstances, and we will definitely regret them later. I do not think that there is something that causes anxiety and tension here, because work is very simple and comfortable. What you have to do is read the terms and adhere to them well, and in this way you will not encounter any problem, and if you are exposed there are many experts in the forum, I think they are ready to evaluate advice for you.

• +1 1

That's true, we have the ability to face our problems and solve it, instead of panic during exchange, we should use the fear as our strength and believe on our selves anytime we are taking a action. 

Every person face difficulties in their life.no one is not free of problem in lives.but we should not be afraid of those problems.we should tried our best to cope those problems instead of getting escape of those problems 

there are already accepted that things and make themselves prepare for the situations coming in the crypto world if you are going for the investment definitely you have to be make yourself enough knowledgeable and strong then only it is possible you will get some more experience without having any huge losses because every time the market will be go up.

• +2 1

Yes we should not need to panic on the problems we face here.

Actually what we need to do is that whenever we e r are experiencing any kind of problem we should consult it with the seniors present here so in this way you can get your solution for your problem. Then what is the use of getting panic actually there is no use of.

• +1 1

Hi friends,

There are many members who get nervous very quickly when they face any problem, it's not good to get panic when you have problems because it may bring bad effects to you and you can make unexpected decisions. This works to crypto world too, when you will get panic because of some problems you may make unexpected actions and you may lose your money.

SOLUTION.
When you face any problems, you have to find the cause of that problem and then find a solution to solve it. Other member are panic when they can't solve their problems, but we are all humans and we were given different thoughts every person so that we can help each other! You can't do all things by yourself, sometimes you need help from those who around's you.

Have a good day

Yes dude you are very right. We don't become panic when we get some problem. And we have to find its solution. We won't become nervous and find a solution of our problem. If we can't do itself then we must take help of some seniors and do the right things and work hard .

• +2 1

Thank you for your solution on how to reduce panic in situations period. In my opinion the best way to reduce panic in crypto world is to inform expert close to you about the problem you encounter. 

The best way to reduce panic situation is patience. Your calmness results to deal perfectly with your panic situation. If you try to work in panic situation leads to great loss . So avoid to work in panic situation.

Hi friends,

SOLUTION.

Have a good day!

yes there is no need to worry about like if anything happens to you it happens for a good will so when you have faced the difficulty you can learned many new lessons from it and try to solve it patiently and humbly don't create panic and just don't stress your nerves.take good advices from the experts  to be out of that difficulty.

• +3 1

Dear there are many people who face many challenges and feel panic then this situation causes nervous tension. But in our society many people understand us and many want us failure and when we feel these people feelings we much nervous. Kindly make himself a powerful man which can bear all challenges and can achieve his goal without any fear.