Making new topic everyday about crypto - Page 14 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kizz

Making new topic everyday about crypto

On 1/1/2021 at 6:07 AM, somaya said:

which makes members benefit from new information about cryptocurrencies and this helps us very much in order to benefit, learn and reach the path of success

And that is one of the reasons why most of the new topics are being deleted this days because all what they are saying in this new topics are being discussed in old topics and since having duplicate topics is not good then the moderators tend to delete the new topics.

No doubt,I agreed. Yes it is so necessary to create own and new topic. Some people are posting old topics again and again,that is not helpful for us at all. So we should post unique and helpful topic so that we can be helped by those.

Yes dear it is so important to create your own unique topic,so that other people can be helpful by your post. If you don't create your own topic and copy other it'll create chances of being banned. So we should post our own topic so that people can be helped by those.

Agreed mate, creating new topics we be helpful and will also make the forum active, but remember always create topic that will be meaningful and easily attempted because Making topic hard may lead to plagiarism. 

We should try to create new and latest things about the crypto world so that we can do more research on cryptocurrency and crypto trading.
And for this, as the number of members of the platform increases, so should the number of topics, so that people can gain knowledge from our posts. 

Truly perhaps this is acceptable ,

yet I think if the theme is now in this discussion than possibly your top will erased ,

on the grounds that this subject need another point with another data ,

however on the off chance that you have an approach to clarify this exceptionally simple and everybody can get it ,

I figure it will be acceptable.

Thanks for your post....

yes it will be helpfull for all forum members. because there is a defficiency of usefull posts on this forum. we should need to create usefull and authentic contents on this forum

Crypto Love

____

❤❤❤❤

Its best to create every day new topic but the mandatory is to make research about that farmerly this didn't created there. By doing so you can avoids the warnings. 

I very much encourage us to create new topics for us to discuss and gain more information about encryption, but before we create a new topic, we must do a good research to take into account that what we present of the topics is correct and useful and does not contain errors

Although I will post in sections of the forum that are not of high interest and provide information and arguments for technical conversation. I made two posts the last two days trying to provide clarity to some Bitcoin terms and will keep doing 

That's really a nice idea mate. We need to start creating new topics that will be useful and informative to newbies and beginners. Most of these existing topics are old ones. So cryptotalk users need to be encouraged to create new topics. 

Of course we should create new topics every day about crypto.  This will allow us to learn new and better things about cryptocurrency and increase my knowledge and skills about crypto.

if everyone will make new contents then and a large number of contents we can find in this campaign and it will going to help everyone because they are having more opportunities to learn many things from the contents given by everyone so try to give new contents it will going to improve yourself and your ideas to make yourself more perfect. @Maihausawa

Yes, you are right. If new topics are created, people will benefit more from this forum. I am not creating new topics because I do not know enough yet. Also, as far as I can see, the most topics are created in this section.

We be supposed to have a go to originate new and newest effects about the crypto globe therefore that we canister see to other exploration on cryptocurrencies and crypto trading Which will soar their experience. 

Yes dear this is also quite well.you should make useful topics that are accepted  and get viral and have information  for the others.if your topic get viral you will get extra amount...

We are here to share our thoughts on crypto and learn more about crypto. When we create a new crypto releted topic, many members will share their own thoughts with replays. This will benefit the poster himself. Other members of the forum will also benefit from new topics. 

Hello friends. We have to do away with the Fair, that we have in back of our mind About creating of new topics in the forum, and make some research on how to create good topic.

• +1 1

Making of the new and the Meaningful Topics is very Nice and the best way to make the Money From this. Making of the new Topics Gives you the Opportunity to get the more and the useful Rating by the Users of the Crypto Talk.

Creating one topic on a daily basis will be a good thing for the forum. If each member publishes a single topic only, the forum will be rich in new ideas, but make sure to share useful content that is far from repetitive. Do your research before publishing

I concur with you I believe it's an extraordinary thought to make new things consistently about crypto. At that point we can learn new updates each day. Nothing to do with old information. I figure everybody ought to concur.

Yes here is my responsibility to create new things every day I try every day.  Creating something new here and presenting it to everyone and moving yourself forward and I try to follow all the rules here so I will try to bring out new things here and make everyone aware and show the right way.

Yes we should create new topics based on information and creativity. Because new topic provide more information for newbie about this platform.  It also shows your attention to this platform and you can get more ratting. But you should be careful from those topics which are already on this forum,plz  avoid the repeating of topics. 

I want to make an effort to apply your advice, many times I want to make a new topic but ideas do not come to my mind, and lately I have been quite busy, I enter to comment and read some posts, and I have blocked to create new topics, but it is my I wish, I have read very good information that I still do not know if it has already been discussed, anyway I hope to be more active in that regard, thank you very much.

More informative helps us more. because beginners dose not know many information about cryptotalk so they face many problem. i think if everyone create more topics everyday that will helpful for everyone. so u i agree with you..