Stop fooling yourself - Page 32 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Stop fooling yourself

Whoever does that will fail a big failure It is very bad to deceive yourself and delude yourself that you will do impossible things It is good to put before your eyes the reality because the matter is so bad 

My friend, your idea is completely correct. I think that members who take this pause should not waste time and delete similar posts. I also believe that any new member should read the forum’s policy and abide by the rules and we must all read more and more to bring up new ideas and work well, good luck. Good to all

I agree that a title should contain a question mark, only if the author actually wants to ask a question. There is no need for a topic to has a question in it's title, if bellow there is an explanation by the same author..

• +4 1

They should used the search bar in this forum first so it there is some existing answer for their question so they shouldn't create topics about it.

I agree with you, my friend, we must create good and understandable topics for everyone to understand and share in a useful way. I think it is okay to ask questions and discuss them in order to achieve the greatest benefit for all members because we are working here to help each other gain knowledge and money. Good luck for everyone.

I agree with you!  We often do not understand the comments.  We make a mistake in writing. That's how we fool ourselves.  We have to work cautiously without doing all this.  We will comment after understanding. We have to take care not to be stupid.  And let's all move on to success. Thank you.

Stop fooling yourself because we know that such questions can be seen in the section about forums, we can read the rules that have been written by the moderator. In my opinion, it is true that you should not create a topic about basic questions because it will only be deleted by the moderator, make a useful topic for the forum so that the topic we have created is not deleted.

They are doing it just to create a topic and get a reputation because as we all know to create topics get more reputation than creating posts but that is really bad thing doings because you are only wasting your time with that. Just make useful and quality content here. You don't need to fool yourself just to get a reputation. 

Some newbies just create topics so that they can gain positive reputation, and they ask silly questions in their topics which is not supposed to. We are here to share knowledge about what we know in cryptocurrencies. 

Hello my friend
I agree with you, in addition to these are common questions and knowledge for those who have read the installed post, so everyone should read them, know them, and read the rules for posting and commenting in order to avoid the ban and warning points.

Right you are. Most of the posts of beginner sections don't have important information about crypto. Here most of the members give advices to the beginners and many just make questions. They just try to throw a new question to us. I think we should do research to serve each other by good information that will change our crypto career. 

I think the new members cannot know about the cryptotalk currency . And they ask some fooling question on this forum.It is true that the moderators delete all posts that are similar with the same idea and repeated, so we have to make our participation always distinct and different from other posts

This line really hurts in mind. Because all are fooling ourselves in a so called world where we all pretend to be something which we are not. And at the end we lose our real passion in life. It high time we change our way and look for the real passion other than fooling ourselves with social stereotypes 

I agree with you, my friend, that any member who joins the forum must enter the basic rules, read them and apply them properly to avoid falling into the problems of spreading questions that have already been answered. We must free our brains and create really important and beneficial topics for everyone

• +1 1

Of course I agree with you that many members keep posting a question in their posts. We should research and get information and publish every post.

Yes am agree with you dear because within 100 post Every newbie is almost about to learn all the important things that are necessary for working on this forum. So after knowing the basic thing we need to explore our thinking. We need to get something new from our self and than we should share the new ideas with others .This can benefits both  you and others.

I should be sincere  with myself if we had come about myself by coming together but we will all achieve what we want that we should not make ourselves fools, we are only doing our own harm by fooling ourselves .

My dear you are right, many of the people on this platform are creating duplicte posts. They are not too much conscentrated they create a post again and again and ask common questions. So there post si deleted due to duplication. So it will be a good advuce for them that they should create a creative, non plagiarized content so they may succeed.

Yes, my friend, we must not repeat common, well-known topics that I answered within the forum rules because that is a waste of time and we must publish new useful topics that benefit us in the world of coding

yiu are absolutely right ,i really appreciate you that you are soreading such great information for newbies and other old members ,this is wonderful and i agree with you that we all are fooling ourselves bt repeating the same posts.

• +5 1

Sometimes users will have this mindset of having to make reputation on the forum as this kinds of post have the tendency to be upvoted, and as such this wat will be made as to gain the reputation which they kind of want to have in their dashboard.

I think we should not fool ourself.We should not write anything stupid and unnecessary things.Cryptotalk is a best thing for you.So you have to be careful what you writing and what you doing in this forum.Hope we all enjoying our time in this forum.

I really appreciate your opinion, I think the members who post questions like these, are often the novices.  We also know that beginners do not have sufficient experience working here, and they often do not know how to search for answers to their queries. Why do we blame them, they are in the learning stage.

• +4 1

Repetition, content theft, copying and pasting are among the penalties that the forum violates by completely banning it, so we must avoid repeating such topics and search for new ideas that are not yet on the forum, to contribute to raising the level of the forum and enriching it with information.