What kind of topics could be popular. - Page 59 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

What kind of topics could be popular.

Yes, my dear friend, I find your words very useful. The members ’topics should be useful topics that attract the attention of all members of the forum, especially the topics of cryptocurrencies and their prices, investment and trading topics, and regarding economic issues and the future of cryptocurrencies.

There is no discrimination here in this forum. There are people who ask and there are those who ask for help and they are all answered by other members who are more experienced than them.

My friend, there are a lot of posts written by especially beginners that are somewhat similar to some but with different titles. For example. How do I earn free coins, what do you recommend, or I need help, many examples.
We have to post brand new things or discuss changes made by brokers to the rules on time or sudden changes in rates, trade and invest in safe platforms.

• +2 1

Yes, this is absolutely very right, I have noticed that most of the topics with many positive ratings are topics that contains the characteristics that you mentioned, so as a newbie, I will keep that at the back of my mind when ever I am ready to create a topic.

The topics which are completely related to this cryptocurrency and earning system were be best in this forum because people want to know about the system and earning so.

You have to publish hot and useful topics in order to attract subscribers and elderly members, and in this forum you must follow the rules and guidelines and follow all the required steps.

• +2 1

Thank you dear friend for this very important question for all users in the forum.. I think from my humble point of view.. The main factors for the publication to be popular are to be of cultural, scientific, social and other positive value

In my opinion, the post must be unique and special one to attract more people and then become popular one with simple english that everyone could understand it.

Edited by Tasmem SH
  • +4 1

I think there is no specific topics, but you just have to give important information in your topic.

in this way your topic will be popular and interesting.

So I advise you to include useful information in your topics, so you will get a good reputation.

Wish all the best for all members and for you bro.

The most popular topics are the new and easy topics that contain useful and interesting information, in general people get bored of very frequent posts. In the beginners section, we notice that the same posts are repeated, in order to avoid this, you can click on the search option before writing your post.

• +3 1

Dear friend I am beginner so I have no more information about this but I think your topic should be a full of knowledge and learning and also you have experience about your topics. It should b easy to understand especially for newbies. Thanks

I think that the method of submitting the title of participation in the cryptotalk forum is the basic one that attracts a lot of members to a discussion.  And also the latest news on the price of bitcoin and possible risks.

Posts that are simple to understand are more common because people will be able to comment on them without feeling as though they don't understand the subject. I believe that certain informative topics are another factor that contributes to the success of the topis. This provides some good and valuable crypt information.

There are so many topics are popular in this forum. I think the simple and interesting topics are very popular because for this posts every one can comment easily. So try to post simple understanding a s good content posts.

First, look for non-recurring topics that contain useful information about digital currencies and how to invest them, or advice on avoiding falling into the trap of fraud, then choose a title for your topic that attracts members and good luck to all.

If you want your topics will get reputation. Than try to choose those topics which are unique and new for others. If you content is useful and attractive than it will definitely go viral and get reputation.

Your advice is useful and will help beginners to create more effective topics, and I also want to add that it is good to create topics that contain questions that open the door for discussion to members

Everyone wants their topics to be hot and popular on the forum. What kinds of topics do you think will be popular on the forum? I believe we should concentrate on these issues.

Make posts that 99 percent of members will understand and will be able to respond to quickly.

Your topics should all include simple terms.

There are some serious topics that everyone wants to participate in.

The topic is popular when it gets everyone's questions and also most of the people who read it give him an assessment and to be popular in the forum should relate to cryptocurrencies and investment and also can relate to the work of the forum and its demands are examples of common topics.

Hello my friend ,
I believe that in order for the topics to be popular, they must include information about cryptocurrencies. Of course, this information must be easy so that a large percentage of the members can understand it.

Yes, my friend, it is true.

In order to write good and attractive posts, we must search for topics of interest to the members.

Or the problems that many members suffer from.

And find solutions to these problems.

The posts should also be written in simple and easy words .

Welcome, my friend, yes, you are on me, and I found your words useful and your post meaningful to my feelings And work better, I hope everyone is luck and success

we must always write topics that everyone searches for and seek to learn from and stay away from topics that have become repetitive and which members have become away from.you have to write topics that everyone searches for and seek to learn from and stay away from topics that have become repetitive and which members have become away fromTo make your posts or topics popular so you have to talk on something people love to talk with !

people here like to talk about bitcoin more than other currencie.  

Yes, my friend, your words are useful

The topics discussed should be popular so that other individuals can respond to them easily, and you should stay away from the topics raised more than once, not because that does not attract people.

I think You are absolutely right my friend, the type of topic that will be popular in this platform are the topics that are created in a more simple and understandable language for the members of this platform and the post must of useful for the members of this platform.