What kind of topics could be popular. - Page 49 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

What kind of topics could be popular.

I think those content or topics are popular which are having many information and knowledge and which is helpful and useful for others, people always like and appreciate good content which will be beneficial for them in this forum and that one from which they can learn easily.

Well interesting and meaningfull topic cause you may create lots of topic and just explain what coin is it, how muc it worth and things like that but i think the best topic will be that will help others to get more knowledge just like how to earn, new tricks, tips and things like that.

I agree with you in addition to that the validator should be used to ensure the integrity of the grammar and the use of understandable words but I do not think that you are able to make a large percentage of the members able to understand your posts due to the different level of knowledge among the members.

• Useful or interesting 1

Informative topics should be popular that are all about bitcoin and how to earn easily . So we should try at this platforum a very kind of topics that gives the information easily to other . Best of luck

yes dear you are absolutely right and from my perspective the topics which consist of useful content and informative the people will like these kind of post more then which contain useless content so that we should try to create our topic more attractive

I agree with you, my friend, I think that the most common topics in the forum are often easy to understand for everyone and contain simple words in addition to being useful to everyone and the most important thing is that they follow the forum rules in terms of the number of letters and they are not repeated.

• +2 1

Topic could be popular which are containing current affairs or topic about crypto and the fact that the post is not a simple way to earn money or to gain knowledge as well as your own business plan and your business needs to be successful in the business industry and the company that you are working with and you will be able to get a good deal of money 

We must always search for new ideas and information that are not previously presented in the forum, and formulate them in an attractive and understandable manner, using easy terms, so that these topics target all members, whether they are experts or beginners.

These things attract others to your topic, and we can also see that it is necessary to link the sentences correctly and make sure that the post is free from spelling errors to avoid running into any problems.

• +2 1

When I see an important title and I must learn from its content, I try to search a lot before I publish any post to offer the benefit as much as possible to everyone.

Hay mate, if you create informative and knowledgeable posts then it could be popular. Try to create useful and informative posts to get reputation.

We should raise targeted and useful topics related to the forum and encrypted currencies to earn the necessary information and by raising topics to avoid the ban and the warning

Thanks for pointing out a beautiful subject. In fact, useful posts are more popular. You will try to find out why your posts are rich in information. No matter what you post, make sure that others learn from your posts.

Hello my friend, you must work on creating new topics and they must be useful in order for the new members to benefit from them, and you can work on searching for topics on the Internet and put them here, but they must be reliable and stay away from raising recurring topics in the forum and thanks

• +5 1

The large number of members here raise new topics and this depends on how well a person thinks and how he searches for ideas that should be presented. We all have to help each other in this matter.

• +1 1

I prefer topics written in a simple style and understandable terms, especially those published in the beginners section, for a beginner is difficult for him to understand the information in a complex way, it must be simplified so that he can receive it, for me, I prefer topics that talk about trading and investment.

• +4 1

It is new and important advice and it important for all new topic. I noticed that the most common topics in the begginers section is the about the forum explaination and how to use it. 

Good definition for being popular but if you don't have proper guidance you can't make it here so study the pinned post and in this forum you also should follow the guidelines then your steps should follow sharing your experience may help to become popular your topic 

There are really a lot of interesting topics, having a lot of thoughts in my head, I can't really pick up the very one! Ready to watch other people's thoughts

Hello my dear friend I hope that you are fine I want to tell you that there is no doubt if you become topic on any forum you will get proper knowledge about that forum when you have a knowledge about any forum you can make topic on that forum the topic maybe popular thanks

There are no specific topics that are supposed to be popular that other, the only thing that happens is that some topics get much attention from the members easily that others, that is because they tend to discuss a particular issue that has not been discussed by anyone else previously. So that is what make some topics popular.

Hello dear creating creative topics will help you to get high reputation. Many used to post useless topics and then they cry over no negative reaction so stop making fool yourself and present real work not copy work if can't creat topic read the topics and comments to get experience.

• Useful or interesting 1

Dear the topic which contain full of information is liked every one .It's get famous when you write a good information which is really help full for the people .Try your best .Best of luck .

Hello dear
I see that your words are useful, as each person seeks to make his topic the most rare and useful to all and to have excellent quality content in order to obtain the largest number of responses and reputation.

Hello my friend
We should strive to write useful posts about cryptocurrencies and contain our posts
Simple and easy-to-understand words that attract the reader to it, and the post should be infrequent and its idea new so as not to be deleted and in order to gain a good reputation.