What kind of topics could be popular. - Page 58 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

What kind of topics could be popular.

For me I think It is much important that we should make a post with much easy language and arrangement it step by step so tgat everyone can easily understand it.And i think any new update about crypto and how to be succesful in different places of crypto have the most demand so let's be active friends.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, your words are true. In addition, the topic is new and ambiguous. I love to develop my knowledge of things I am ignorant of. I hope that the forum owns these topics 

• +3 1

I agree with you, my friend, every day. I find the same topic repeated many times. We must create new ideas and topics. We do not have to publish topics only to participate here without having new ideas.Repetitive really makes me bored, I hope this problem stops 

Dear friend, welcome to you
Thank you for this question and for the beautiful discussion of what should be raised in the forum. I believe that most of the publications should be awareness of what is happening in the electronic trading market.
Good luck

• +2 1

I agree with many of your comments, it is important to generate topics of interest that have a lot to do with savings, investment and cryptography, so as new members we learn from the experiences of the most veteran in this forum

Well everyone wants to make his topic popular and get good representation also but if we wants to make it popular we shoud have to properly search and get knowledge then make post is useful and knowledgeable that colud help many members 

• +5 1

Yes, what you say is true. I totally agree with you ..  Our publications should be useful and important, discuss good and important matters for society as a whole, and be a spirit of cooperation between us .. Good luck everyone

Actually I prefer topics written in a simple style and understandable terms, especially those published in the beginners section, for a beginner is difficult for him to understand the information in a complex way, it must be simplified so that he can receive it, for me, I prefer topics that talk about trading and investment.

• +1 1

Most topics that becomes popular are topics with good english and good grammers. When a topic is complicated we don't get to understand what it meant, so make your topics simple and understandable in such a way that even newbies understand.

I agree with you, also this forum for cryptocurrencies, so the posts should be about cryptocurrencies and information about us, about trading and investing, and they should be simple and easy to understand,Do not forget that a large number of the members here are beginners and do not know much about cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

I believe that sending a description of involvement in the cryptotalk forum is the most simple way of attracting a large number of participants to a debate. Also included is the most recent information on bitcoin's value and potential consequences

Making the posts we do in the forum popular and hot is not very easy, but it is possible that there will be some hot and smelling posts if you choose the words and vocabulary that you use in writing the topic and make the topic understandable to everyone. Everyone in the forum, including beginners, can participate in writing responses.  On this topic to be hot.

The first thing that I should pay attention to when writing a topic is that it is simple and understandable to all members. I have deleted some of the topic for me because it was a little complicated, so everyone should pay attention to this matter.

For a topic to be interesting, I think that it should leave some kind of teaching, either on how to use a platform / application, strategies to better use your cryptocurrencies or learn to manage emotions (patience, perseverance, etc.). Also avoid repeated and unclear topics

All desires a hot and healthy message.

Towards being hot, the report must be transparent, understandable, as well as contain details that will be of importance to all.

If your topics is helpful and meaningful to me is easy to understand, your topics can easily be popular.many user want to have a good learning and new knowledge in every content.

My dear friend according to my opinion every topic has it value. And every useful and informative topics are get popular. The most important thing that we focus is the quality of our content not only quantity. So, always make good and attractive topics which are useful and informative for others.

My friend, if you want to be famous for being popular, it may be that he is doing something that people like to have  on which people say that he did it in such a way that it would be a good thing for him. And your fames you so much. To put it bluntly, make your post and topic unique and about that information so that people get information from it, give it a better position and you will become famous instead.

I think that the most common topic here is for the member to find a feature within the forum or the platform or the member can solve a problem in the forum in addition to the posts related to the Bitcoin currency market and the updates that compliment it

Getting a lot of responses to the topic is a great thing and getting to the list of hot topics that have a lot of responses, so you have to have a suitable, useful, distinctive and special topic for your own and not repeated in the forum and if the topic is understandable and clear to everyone, then this topic will have a lot of responses and enter  In the list of hot topics on the forum.

It is not easy for the topic or posts in the forum to be hot or popular because you cannot always find a topic that is important to everyone and interesting and also everyone can reply and comment on the topic.  You can have a useful, good, and appropriate topic but you should beware of duplicate posts and search for the topic in the forum before you post it because repeated posts are deleted.  I advise you to research first, then write a new and important topic, and it will become a hot topic if you have sufficient experience in writing topics correctly.

My dear friend I want to tell you that when you create your topic you should to use the good English and your topic that will help you to understand your topic to the other members and one thing board I want to tell you that you should till Tuesday useful material in topic

• +4 1

Anything you do is important not for everyone but for someone. Don't consider anything wrong or unnecessary but work with full attention. Topics are good to publish but if they are useful and helpful for others. You could see in the forum that what people are asking more and more and then create topic on that. You will be successful.

Hello dear friends, I'm newbie in this forum. Everyone want that his posts become hot and popular in the forum. To make the posts popular then we use easy and simple words they can b profitable for the beginners.

In addition, it must be written in a clear and understandable handwriting, and it must be ensured that the content is distinguished in the sense that this content is new in the forum and not repeated before.

• +3 1