Sometimes my comment not submitted. - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Sometimes my comment not submitted.

Yes, sometimes it happens. But that comment is submitted after a while. When you finish your first comment quickly and then start making another comment at the same time, then this problem occurs.

I do not know, but I think that are breaking some rules or pushing the wrong button, so contact support for the best rate of solving this problem. Because you did not post any screenshots so I am not sure to what you are reffering.

• +1 1

I never faced this problem I don't confirm why this issue appeared with you but don't worry my friend i hope it will be solved early .  But if your post are useless I think it will be deleted not show this issue . I wish you get success in this forum always .

• +1 1

For now in what it took in cryptotalk it has never happened to me, see if it is not your internet or the site would not know how to tell you your problem I hope you find a solution do not despair.

There may be some issue but i think your comment is not relevant to the topic or you may copy paste any thing in the comment but nay way do not be worry you have to follow rules and comment your best on any topic .Your comments must be suitable and relevant to the topic .

Time may be one of the main reasons why comments are not deleted.  Because it is possible that another member of the forum commented on this post and you also comment on this post at the same time.  Because whenever we create a post in the form, we can't immediately create or delete another post after about 40 to 45 seconds. Maximum time is one minute or one and a half minutes.  This may be the reason why the comments are not sub-met. 

You also have a lot of comments at the same time, so you do not want any repeated comment of their time, you also compile that to me, so you do not have any comment time, so be careful and you should see that you have not commented Because if you make repeated comments, there is no use in the same way, your time will be wasted and those comments will be deleted by everyone. 

• Useful or interesting 1

This problems only occur when u post uninformative or cheat bye copying other members comments when u create informative and fully knowledged post it will be submitted

Though till now i don't face such problem but may b its be cause of your post which is not be much related to the topic so should try to contact with admin may be they will solve  your problem 

May be you might had mistakenly remove the post with out fully assurance of been submitted to forum but just like that I have never experienced such a thing. Once you click the submit button then the page reload showing your submitted post. Everything is transparent in cryptotalk forum

This error is due to the internet and its slow speed And after the internet returns to its normal speed, you will find that the topic has been published several times if you click on submit several times, and these are things that you should pay attention to so that the topic dont not deleted.

Hi dear companion , really for quite a while , I am confronting alot of an issues than I need to distribute to bring in cash at this gathering. Indeed it is genuine some time a few people post can not acknowledge at this gathering since they can not observe the standards and guidelines.

it happens sometimes when there is any server glitch for the cryptotalk or it may happend due to network issues or there is a limited time gap between two posts so that may also be the reason for your pists not getting submitted. Try in few minutes or try refreshing your page.... thing will get resolved. 

Dear friend  This is due to the problem of many sluggish net connections.  Don't be discouraged, wait and be patient.  I often have this problem.  After a while it was fixed again.  Thank you.

Oh this is the first am seeing this kind of post i have not experience this before the only thing have  experienced lately is my post  been deleted.

so incase anyone has experienced this one or two times please kindly  share with us the solutions or precautions to be taken thanks.

I am a  new member I can not say much but it may be network and it likes. But I didn't have experience on that aspect but I advice one need to be careful not to post more than one for the side effect.

I have never encountered such a problem before and all the posts I make appear clearly on the forum.  I think this problem is caused by writing frequent topics and so it does not appear to others.

I didn't not experienced such an issue, check your web association, or it could be a brief issue in the discussion. On the off chance that this difficult perseveres, you can contact the help group to get an answer for your concern.

• +3 1

I did not experience that kind of situation,But maybe this is some sort of technical error i guess.much better if you will contact the moderators about your problem or maybe your posts is being deleted.

Hey dear, until this time i didn't face this type of problem but i have knowledge about it. If you comment on the post and the material you write in the comment if the material was copy paste it would never submitted due to copyright issues so try to make your comments in your wordings. Thanks

I think the time between submitted two comments you faced this problem maybe after completing first comment you open new tab and write another comments so maybe that's the reason comments doesn't submitted

First I will urge to be paying much attention to your submission make sure it reload and finally submitted before to remove the page, then most importantly learning on how to improve the quality of your postings to avoid massive deleting of posts because meaningless posts always get deleted

Hi. I often face that kind of the problem as well. I need to wait a little bit to post. But it's okay I think it's some antispam program works here.

Стань криптоинвестором

FreeBitcoin     FreeLitecoin     FreeEthereum    

Используйте '@' перед моим ником, чтобы мне пришло оповещение.