Sometimes my comment not submitted. - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Sometimes my comment not submitted.

I have been here for about two weeks and have not faced such an problem. Usually when a comment doesn't get posted may have something to do with your internet connection or may be you have an unstable connection. But never stop posting and writing. Keep on writing and the problem may go away. 

I also not face this situations sometimes comments deleted or not submitted it may be the reason that the same post already present in the comment session so much it is deleted by moderator the best answer is get it by the moderator.

Hi friend, you are right sometime our post are not submitted because due to the time gap of two posts submission. If we submit a post before 3 minutes after the submission of first post our post will mot be submitted. We have to be careful to submit lur post after three minutes even you have high speed.  If you want to be successful on cryptotalk forum you have to work according to the rules of this forum. 

In my short journey i never face this problem. I think you should change your comment pattern or it may cause for internet problem. You can check your internet connection and try again later. Hope your problem Will be fixed       

Absolutely it was not only with you, but also with many other people for the last several days, what is one of its  is that when someone comments two or more times in a post, then delete for automatic  .And there can be a reason why the comment you have is not the 

according of the rules of the forum and it is not so creative then it can get deleted 

• +4 1

Of course, my friends have also commented a few days ago, but when they used to do two to three times,  were deleted, my opinion they had the same technical problem but you have become a solve it.But you are all right 

Yes friend you are right you have this problem not only you but also other members of this work and I want to say that it depend  up your internet if you have good internet speed. You will be able to do it in your own way. If it is not a problem, then someone will definitely create a solution for you, so in my opinion, this is not such a big problem. we should try to focus on our work.

• +4 1
  • +5 1

My dear friend you are talking about the problem I did not face this problem.  I don't know exactly why your post is not submitted.  I occasionally delete some of my posts.  I think if you post something useless in the crypto forum, that post is deleted. I suggest you contact the admin.  Thank you.

Yes this sometimes happens due to network related issues. If you try to rewrite the comment again, it then becomes double comments. What I reccomend is that you reload your browser yo see if it has been posted before rewriting it. You do this twice to make sure.

Yes friend you are saying right i also met this problem several times.accordung to my opinion i think the cryptocurrency have set a specific time to make another post after making one if you make that posts earlier than that specific time you have to wait for a few seconds then the post will be submitted.and i hope this problem will be eredicated soon.,

• +2 1

Thanks to everyone, I have not faced such problems yet. So I have no idea about this, but sometimes there may be problems for technical problems. If you want, you can take the cooperation of senior members.  But this problem does not last long.

Truly my companion practically we all experience the ill effects of this issue and I don't have the foggiest idea about the specific explanation yet I feel that because of helpless organization association I will perceive what different individuals need to state.

Actually ,i don't face this kinds of problem still now.I think it's one kinds of network problem. so don't wary about that, focus on to create unique post.

No, mate still i didn't face any such type of problem i think it would be temporary issue for you that would be solved after sometime but for me i didn't face this issue till now because I'm new to this platform still i didn't make a lot of post to face it. Thanks.

I am new on this platform right now but as much as I have learned I can share my knowledge with you. There are some posts that do not allow comment to newcomers otherwise you should to try to do comments in (For beginners) section.

It also happens with me but I think my comment is not submitted because of my network problem.I Don't  know there could be a reason other than that.But it is very annoying not to submit any comment because once we write such a big comment but if it is not submitted then the whole comment has to be rewritten which is a matter of time so it seems to me a great problem.

3 out of the reasons may be involved;

- It is either the comment was deleted by the moderators which is the top reasons. Or

- The network failures which dismisses the page for you after you've typed the comment and before posting. Or even

- You lost the comment as a result of your unknown mistake which is very possible.

Let's be alarmed when writing and posting a comment.

Till now I don't face any problem that type my all comments are submitted Some time my comment does not submitted because of time limit I face it many time but it is not create issue for me.

I have not face this problem yet but i think maybe this is your browser problem and your internet connection is slow if you did not get solution of this problem contact with support team maybe they will give you better answer about your problem

There may be a few reasons behind it. It may be due to some connectivity issues so check your Internet connection in this case. Some time your account is facing some problems that's why your comments are not submitted. In this case try get the solution of this issue by asking some seniors. It also happens when you post some false informations and they are deleted immediately. So be careful while posting something and avoid to post inappropriate stuff which may cause difficulty for you.

On 4/9/2020 at 10:38 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

I make comment  on topics Sometimes it not submitted.  Topic present there my comments  also .  My comments  peresnt in highlighted writings. In the top " Hidden  content " also apeared. Someone also face this issue. Or any one now the reason  what I write comment  but it is not count  and also not submitted. 

Dear minimum time for one comment or the post is 3 minutes. Before 3 minutes you can not submit your post. To create a useful post you required atleast 6-10 minutes. In this short time it is not possible to create a useful post.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

On 4/9/2020 at 6:38 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

I make comment  on topics Sometimes it not submitted.  Topic present there my comments  also .  My comments  peresnt in highlighted writings. In the top " Hidden  content " also apeared. Someone also face this issue. Or any one now the reason  what I write comment  but it is not count  and also not submitted. 

Yes actually it do happen but to some extent the topic are closed and you have already made a comment on it, and you see such post cannot be submitted although it may also happen to be that the topic have been deleted by the admins.

• +2 1

This is your mistake 

Because your comment will not relative to the post os that your comment is not registered 

Please focus on your comment then every comment is registered