Basic things you should know to create New topics. - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Basic things you should know to create New topics.

Well actually the basic things to create new topics first of all we know about the topic we can posts topics by exchanging airdrop wrong topics are not allowed to do posts.

Some people are sometimes confused to do posting because they don't understand the topic and they having not enough knowledge about the topic so I suggest them that they will choose the reliable and easy topic and use the easy wording in their post that understand the everyone easily. 

We have to do a lot of time in this case then we will  able to make good posts. I need to know some basic things before making a post so that we don't make any mistakes and we will be able to make a good post. This will give you a good reputation .

You are right, thank you for your posts, and I hope that everyone will read them, especially the new ones here, because they will be able to benefit from them for sure.

Yes you are right Before we make the topic, we should read the rules well so that we do not make any mistake. You have made a very good topic, we can make a good topic by reading from here. We should not do copy of the topic of others. We should create an informatics topic or else moderators will delete it. We should follow all the cryptotalk rules. 

• +3 1

Yes you are right topic in a simple words is understandable for every user so thats why everyone like that topic when you understand the topic then you make a useful reply this is very important in making topic to create a topic in simple words and before posting your topic its important to search your topic in search bar.

• +1 1

@Ch AyyanThank you for this post which i really appreciate for every member to learn from it and this should be taken seriously to those like me that are just joining the forum whether as a beginner or as a newbie that there are some basic knowledge we have to know before we can think of creating a topic in this forum in order to be in accordance with the forum guidelines of creating topics.

This is very helpful post for bigginer. These steps are need to motivate among the newbies. Because they didn't not follow the exact rules and regulations of this cryptotalk forum and finally they get warning points and their accounts banned. 

At start of posting simple and informative post is more successful. These posts become a source of reputation from community

• +3 1

Yes we must always only post the stuff that comply with the terms. The content must be also enough easy so that every person even A NOOBE COULD Understand it. We must take care of community standards while creating topics.

My dear friend you are right. When we post something, we need to use its language easily. And before posting, we need to see which section this post belongs to. The section from which this post belongs to us, we should do it in that section, then people will benefit more. You tell very basic things for posting, I hope that all of us will benefit from this and we will all implement it. 

• Useful or interesting 1

I'm a beat confused about the right sections to post my created topics because I've received a warning point as to the incorrect created topic can someone pls tell me more about this.

Hey,🤗

I'm new m a new member of the crypto talk organization and also a new member of internet business so that is the reason I don't know about that how to create new topics

Work hard,  Be Fair and Honest✌🏿

I will just adding some other tips mate, make sure that the topic that you'll used is not yet uploaded or posted here because it will cause a deletion by having some duplicate topics, i will recommend to used the search bar to see if there's a similar topic to your content.

Your post very impormative for new members because he don,t how to create best topics for got good reputation your post helpful for that members  . He want to create good topics. .. in my opinion for good reputation u need the new things that impormative for Cryptotalk member's  if u create something  related to Cryptotalk Cryptocurrencies bitcoins traders mining  u got good reputation.

Dear the information you provide is very useful for those who want to create new topics. By using this information they make a lot of useful topic and increase their reputation. When a creator create topic on this platform then he should make on thing that this topic become helpful for others and memebers of this platform get benifit from your topic.

And the information you provide in topic follow the rules of cryptotalk and the words you choice in topic will be simple because every members understand your topic and give you positive reputation.  

• +2 1

2 hours ago, usamah said:

understandable and useful content because the unhelpful topics are not counted

Yes and we also have to remember that those unhelpful posts can make us lose our account to ban by the moderators, so to avoid any inconveniences we should always try by all means to make sure we post in beneficial informations about Cryptocurrency since it is our primary assignment here.

I am really impressed with this post because it contains for it takes for the members in the forum especially the newbies and beginners just joining CryptoTalk and wanted to create topics too. This is telling us we have to know that the forum has it's rules which has been mentioned in this forum guiding creating topics.

Thanks for posting such a great important topic.  I am trying to create topic for a long time. But i don't have the basic rules of creating topic. Because of your post i know yhe basic.  I will try to create good topic and try to nake this platform good.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 4/9/2020 at 10:50 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Recently I noticed  there are  alot of members  who are  confused about  it. They are not making  post in right  sections, They try to make outstanding  posts but not understandable. I have some tips to Guide them and to decrease deleting  posts. 

* first I want you all read the main points of all te sections. So that you can understand  perfectly which  topiw should  posts  in which sections.

* secondly  I want to ask you always use simple words  and your  posts should be understandable to everyone.  And I think  if someone  try to make their posts in too difficult  words he also don't  know what to write and  in the result his topic make no sense.

Thirdly you could be good source of information for the forum, so that in the future you will have a friend who offers you soms  benefit for you.
I expect my topic has benefited everyone. Thank you

Yeah you've said absolutely right and thank you so much for giving these tips. We should always try to make useful and meaningful topics by following these steps. Yeah we should write posts and topics in simple words so that everyone can understand this topic very easily. Creating useful topic is also very helpful for increasing reputation. 

On 4/9/2020 at 10:50 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Recently I noticed  there are  alot of members  who are  confused about  it. They are not making  post in right  sections, They try to make outstanding  posts but not understandable. I have some tips to Guide them and to decrease deleting  posts. 

* first I want you all read the main points of all te sections. So that you can understand  perfectly which  topiw should  posts  in which sections.

* secondly  I want to ask you always use simple words  and your  posts should be understandable to everyone.  And I think  if someone  try to make their posts in too difficult  words he also don't  know what to write and  in the result his topic make no sense.

Thirdly you could be good source of information for the forum, so that in the future you will have a friend who offers you soms  benefit for you.
I expect my topic has benefited everyone. Thank you

The tips you give are really effective because if we want to make a topic, we must write in simple English and give good information on the topic.The topic must give us a warning point if it does not have to be more than 100 characters.If we make a topic, then we must make a topic according to the rules.

Try to make understandable topic easy topic read the main topic deeply and choose that topic which everyone understand the topic and everyone  could share experience about that topic. 

To have good topic, you should always make your post and topic look attractive and this can be achieve by making your post be an educative one. Follow rules and regulations and maintain law and order of the forum.