Basic things you should know to create New topics. - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Basic things you should know to create New topics.

The most important thing is that the topic that they are going to create is something that is currently happening on the Crypto page or worldwide.it is essential to read the rules well in each sub-forum and if any rule is not understood, ask those who have more experience.

Hello dear friends! Everyone should be used search options.Posts must contain enough information about a certain topic so that the user can get enough information to do better in cryptoforum.

Best of luck. 

Yes, your ideas are very good. I think before we create a topic we have to keep that topic clear in our mind. After that we have to write in simple words. If we can do this there is no doubt that our topic will be good and useful topic.

• +2 1

Thank you so much for sharing us I have got a lot of help from this and I think a lot more problems have also cleared. I have read its section. This post of yours is very helpful for me. I was having some issues and problems, so you cleared all that by posting this so thank you so much 

And it is very much every people to do their work with hard work If they type 2 comments on the same topic, they are rejected and delete themselves. I think it's good step for us and people are very helpful 

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes I think you are right. I think it so very important topic because without this we can't create a handsome  topic I think. So we should follow the forum and make a topic that is necessary and related to situation and we have knowledge about it.

• +2 1

Just you have to following some simple things. Post logical topic, necessary things, knowledgeable topic. If you post this type of topic people's can learn more more different kinds of things from your question.      

I am new and don’t know about deleting post, all I thought was once you write something that is all and nothing follow back, but now I came to realized that if nonsense post is written ,it will be deleted at the end. Thank you brother for your post.

First the rules of each section for creating a topics that will enable you to know the exact section to fix the topic so that the name of the section correlate with the topic you write to effectively deliver the message. Make sure it useful crypto information that will propagate the forum to great level no spam topics. You must also know and be aware of the regulation of the topic so that to be responding to some questions, misconception of meaning, and quoting or tagging from fellow members. 

Yes your post will be benifited for newbies like me who want to create topic.Understanding which topic goes where is a very important thing here.I will try to make sure its in the right section.And writting it in simple word will be better for everyone to understand what I am trying to say.Thanks for this beautiful post.

• +2 1

Now I notice that there are a lot of beginners who are confused about which category to post topics to.  And many make topics about this problem.  But they should read the topics in all the sections and understand that they should post any topic in any section. I have seen that there are many people who have no headline match with the topic.  All of us must match the headlines with the topics.And of course we have to create topics in simple words so that all the members in the form can express their views.

Truly you are correct mate prior to posting a subject it's essential to realize which area it should have a place and the utilization of basic language ought to consistently be observed,by doing so I accept we will decrease the quantity of posts being erased.

• +3 1

Thank you for this post, which brought up a very sensitive topic, and I really suffer from it a lot!
Lots of posts are written in bad, incomprehensible language, and you cannot know what the owner means by writing  them.
In addition to the good topics but written in the wrong section!
I hope the members do not repeat these mistakes.

Hello my friend Thank you for this statement, and in my opinion also that the content that the person publishes is good and there is nothing contrary to the rules of the site because that may also expose it to ban after deleting a lot of posts and comments

For making creative topics we should make useful research first.we should give due time to our work.we should perform our work only at that when we are totally easy and comfort.so that we can perform well and our fellows could understand it easily.the answer become easy for our fellows to give.

I think it is really necessary  to everyone  that  they have responsibility  to create new topics ,first you find out that Did anyone else post this ,the new topic demands knowledge  and information about the topics,,you should  follow the rules and regulations before creating topics....

Hello! Yes, I completely agree with you! You need to create useful and informative posts / topics. If you create a theme to make money, it's a waste of time. Your topic is being removed due to the fact that your post is not useful. Create only what is useful. Good luck!

yes you said well Thanks for for your guidance i am strongly agree with you . We should  read the topics of all sections and make our topic unique among all sections always choose the simple words which can easily understand by people especially by beginners 

Quite possibly the main standards is that we make points in a straightforward language in this segment, that there are numerous amateurs here and we should assist them with understanding the cryptographic forms of money unmistakably.

I think before posting a topic it's very important to know which section it must belong and the use of simple language should always be observed.It is very important to see these things and remember before posting any topics. A new post must contain enough information about a certain topic.

For creating topic the basic thing is that you should follow the rules of cryptotalk.you should have knowledge about that how to create topic.

We should create topic which must meningful.we must avoid from repeating work for making topic.if your topic is valuable and useful for members then your topic will not deleted.

• +1 1

It's highly appreciated and people should know how to create a post. Some people tries to put their post in wrong sections which offends the mods and they turn to delete it and right dear some people make the text hard to understand using complex words so people review it and left it without comments. People should use simple and easy words topics placed in the Right sections so that everyone could join the discussion and make profit.

Yes if we wrote our topic in simple words then everyone can understand easily if we use tough language then it's hard to understand our posts for others so if we want to receive more reputation then we should create our own posts and our all posts must be knowledgeable and in easy language. 

It’s important to make topic  and it also indicates that you part of the team, but it should be clear and precise and in simple english words. As Iam new I made one topic titled” How could someone know if his post is deleted” the topic receive positive responses from the audience but unfortunately for me in the following morning to receive a warning from moderator in my email about the topic I passed on in the forum. So my questions here is this, have I made the topic in wrong section and if yes then I need some guidance from you brothers to prevent it occurrences

• Useful or interesting 1

These are very important tips when we create a new topic then we must have a knowledge about which section is suitable for topic. We must mention important points in our post and try to create in easy language that all members understand and they get benefit from post

the rules are the most important in the creation of new topics and also you should take care of the sections and proper wording also. These are the most important things.