What are the crypto trading mistakes that you've made? - Page 15 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
jewelettes

What are the crypto trading mistakes that you've made?

In the cryptographic world you can always learn new things, either because you ignored them before or because something new appeared, among my mistakes I would mention that they are very typical, buying out of emotion and selling out of fear, since I did not know the I finish basic that it was a bull and a bear, trading futures without knowing how to close an order, things like that haha

14 hours ago, Kenan12 said:

@Abideen

In fact, it is not a shame for a member to fail or lose in a trade, especially if this trade is the first, knowing that if we succeed in it, that is good, and if we fail, we must benefit from it as a realistic experience, with you in these ideas completely my friend

Thanks mate for giving me the courage on trading as shall look into it and start. But you know I definitely need to seek for expert advice and see how to go about it. You are mostly welcome, more greetings.

• Useful or interesting 1

Honey, the worst thing or the worst is the end In cryptocurrency trading and encryption is that I bought cryptocurrency two days after it was put on the market, and I was surprised that the next day's price had dropped a lot and I lost my money, it's very unfortunate. 

• +3 1

My friend you say right members make mistakes and in this way they lose their money . I never do trading because I have no experience about crypto trading and I don't want to lose their money in trading without experience . And I suggest all of you my friends first get proper knowledge about trading and then start . Because trading is so risky. 

• +3 1

For me to be sincere have not make any mistakes on crypto trading before but have seen many people sharing their experiences on the mistakes that they have made and I use that opportunity to be very careful whenever am trading 

The advertising just for the reason that i've in no technique diligence crypto I've no bump into on the topic of business and selling. conversely must you aid to achieve any benign of miscalculation inside trade. 

Well it was that one time that I tried to transfer Ripples to another wallet and that was the first time that I'm doing it. So there I was, filling up the things that I need to fill up in order to continue the transfer and there's this Destination tag field and I didn't now about it. What I did is that I didn't put my tag there and leave it blank.

Looking back many of my mistakes were forced because of lack of time, patience and some external factors that didn't allow me to do as I wanted with my fiat cash. Mistakes happen and keep happening, we should be focused and if we make one it shouldn't bring us down but try harder to make it correct.

I have make some mistakes which I have learned allot from it. Lack of plan, strategy and patient has cause me allot in the past but now I have learned an mend my ways in my trading and other transactions. 

Sure, I have made some crypto trading mistakes, but they have helped me learn and gain more experience so that I don't commit them again.
The one I remember most was sending some satoshis to a wrong address that I had copied in the clipboard. The mistake was not checking and sending quickly without realizing that the address was not the one indicated. Anyway, it served me well and I haven't done it since.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 10/18/2019 at 8:40 AM, jewelettes said:

All of us have been noobs to cryptotrading at some points in time. I still consider myself as a newbie, I'm still learning . But cryptocurrency is still a young industry and there are plenty of room to learn. Mistakes are part of the learning curves.

As noobs, I have made several trading errors and looking back, those made me laugh. Those include sending to an exchange with wallet on maintenance, sending to a coin to a different coin address, sending coins to a closing exchange, and just abandoning a coin that was delisted on one exchange. I didn't know about qt wallet before 😜

How about you? Do you have some cryptotrading mistakes to share?

I do many mistake while trading. When i was going to trade then i put wrong price for this i face many loses but after some month later i was able to solve my mistake . For my mistake i lose $100.

I have lost some money while trading.I was not that expert on that filed earlier. So I traded my coins on low price but tge market price was high.As a result I lost a huge profit.But I have learnt from that mistake. I keep myself aware now before trading.

Committing a mistake is absolutely inevitable especially when it comes to online trading but it is very obvious that no one can really escape that.

At the moment, i don't think I've attempted any sort of mistake and I guess it is because I'm taking consciousness in the forum.

i made many mistakes during trading of crypto market. My biggest mistake i invest three times and lending platform and lost three all the platform gone from the market.

The mistakes I have made is trading and believing that prices will just be going up, many of us have made that mistake, when the crypto market looks so positive we forgot that changes can happen at any time

When I was new in trading I just thought about high profits. I always wait for high price but I got loss every time. But now I have changed my plan and I just select stop loss order at 5 to10 percent of price. Although my profit percentage is low but overall I get good profits.

My number and only mistake I do make any time in Trading is greediness. My main obstacle is been greedy for other profit that is why I decided to quit trading for a number of time to settle down for my part and I end up loosing

So far, I am trying to learn to trade so he made a lot of mistakes, the price of the bitcoin was  40,000$ and many analysts said that the price will drop because bitcoin needs to make a correction, but I did not sell my coins and now the price of bitcoin has decreased to  32,000$.

I know that I was some greedy The thing is, I hope to be able to make up for this mistake

This is only depends upon on your luck and experience about trading to get benefit from trading. Many peoples invest without proper knowledge of trading Then they loss their money . Trading is very easy if you know properly about trading.

I started trading cryptocurrencies with my own money but I was a newcomer so I made many mistakes and decisions that forced me to lose a lot of money. One of them was when I sold Bitcoin at a low price! I didn’t realize at first then I realized I had lost money. 

A new trader makes many mistakes in the field of trading, due to which he may face a loss hand. We should also be careful in the field of trading, do not share your personal security and personal information with anyone. And we must keep our wallets password strong. We should not transfer our balance by relying more on an address. Also we should not login our account in multiple devices. And we should not make a big investment in starting.

On 10/18/2019 at 8:40 AM, jewelettes said:

All of us have been noobs to cryptotrading at some points in time. I still consider myself as a newbie, I'm still learning . But cryptocurrency is still a young industry and there are plenty of room to learn. Mistakes are part of the learning curves.

As noobs, I have made several trading errors and looking back, those made me laugh. Those include sending to an exchange with wallet on maintenance, sending to a coin to a different coin address, sending coins to a closing exchange, and just abandoning a coin that was delisted on one exchange. I didn't know about qt wallet before 😜

How about you? Do you have some cryptotrading mistakes to share?

I haven't started any trade because I am a beginner in the crypto world and as a beginner I don't have much knowledge and experience about the crypto trade so I am increasing my knowledge about the crypto currency and crypto trade. If I start the trade with a lack of knowledge, it'll be my big mistake. So I want to start the trade with the full of knowledge. 

• +3 1

i made many mistakes during trading of crypto market. My biggest mistake i invest three times and lending platform and lost three all the platform gone from the market.

The mistakes I have made is trading and believing that prices will just be going up, many of us have made that mistake, when the crypto market looks so positive we forgot that changes can happen at any time

When I was new in trading I just thought about high profits. I always wait for high price but I got loss every time. But now I have changed my plan and I just select stop loss order at 5 to10 percent of price. Although my profit percentage is low but overall I get good profits.