Technical Analysis Pattern | Guide especially for Newbies - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ms.o

Technical Analysis Pattern | Guide especially for Newbies

Before we start our trading journey we have to know this terms very carefully. Without knowing them we can not use the exchange site and we can never make profit from our investments. So learn first then do investment.

We really appreciate your efforts for bringing this important topic to the forum actually and technically some crypto members need to create a cheat-sheet that pointed which pattern have the best chance to be proven correct, thanks.

I know that technical analysis is the base stone in crypto trade but for me I do not give it that importance and the reason or this is that there are too many shapes and the markets can take any shape at any minute and predicting it is very difficult, it leaves the possibilities quite open and I like decisive indicators, unfortunately in trade there is no decisive predictions and they are all like fortune telling. 

• +1 1

On 4/8/2020 at 1:32 PM, Ms.o said:

Technical analysis is one helpful tool to track and predict what will be the movement of every coin based on historical record. It is not 100% accurate always but this will help us to get idea on when the precise time and opportunity to enter the market, bag the targeted profit and exit market successfully. Learning this is a bit complicated,so hoping this chart can give you ideas on reading charts.

Bullish-Patterns.thumb.jpg.43195e236fef28f50e8617e9a4cac52c.jpg

I concur each week however it is difficult to make a remarkable and diverse substance of subjects in light of the fact that there are an enormous number of points that we couldn't say whether it is now existing or not all that it need a push to do it.

This is an important way to make money online. But if you want to work here, you have to follow some technical rules. For example, when you work on Kryptak, you must have the VPN Russia app runningThen when you work you have to work by launching the desktop site. When you post, you must make sure that you are posting correctly. You need to understand the topic well before then you have to comment on the post. You cannot be successful if you do not work properly. So be careful at work.

Dear your description method about your success from any were of the like step you will take it and you will become successful. And lean from your experience take it easy for you specifically new comers. 

Thanks for the technical analysis pattern I didn't know about it but now my knowledge has increased with the help of this post. I would like to learn more from the comments.

• +1 1

thanks for for the analysis you have provided for all of the users in different patterns but I don't think it is that is it to learn all these analyses at the reading of one topic

Dear mate your post is very well and you share a very useful information and through this pattern we can easily know the best time to buy or sell coins and can earn a lot of profit from it. 

Yes this is a very good post  for new members just like me. This post provide us how to sell or buy thinks here . This help us to know the present movement of the market. From graphs we understand the prices.

The form is of course able to observe the activities. I want to have a great time working with some people and gain a lot of knowledge.

Thanks for sharing, this is a very good topic that will help trader to read the chart to know when to buy. And all these pattern are really good and will help to make good purchase to buy at the right time. 

The historical pattern is a very important guide when making our analyzes because the market generally repeats these patterns and if we are able to identify these opportunities we can benefit from them. But nothing is certain, we must be careful and analyze all the factors that impact the value of an asset.

This image is very useful because it contains a lot of models, and the problem is that it is difficult to find the model in the badges now that we are still beginners and it is difficult for us to distinguish the model when we see it, so we must train more and try to monitor the market always

• +4 1

This topic that you have made is and will be very useful not only for me, for anyone who wants to know about the patterns of technical analysis this topic will be very useful and very helpful to inform yourself and know well and to help you predict prices of each currency or of which we choose.

• Useful or interesting 1

Thank you. 

I like this forum very much. Because I'm new here and from start I found every useful post in this forum. All senior members trying to help the newbies. This is a great step. If they continue helping newbies then we the newbies will work according to rules and regulations.

Of course, the science of analysis is a very broad science that cannot be limited to two sentences or even a book, and it is important to learn from it step by step to form an idea we have about this world and to avoid mistakes as much as possible.

This answers many questions about what type of coin to buy and sell. Many people are not sure of which type of currency to buy, when to buy them, or when to sell. These patterns answers them all, can you tell us the source please?.

• +5 1

On 4/8/2020 at 9:32 AM, Ms.o said:

Technical analysis is one helpful tool to track and predict what will be the movement of every coin based on historical record. It is not 100% accurate always but this will help us to get idea on when the precise time and opportunity to enter the market, bag the targeted profit and exit market successfully. Learning this is a bit complicated,so hoping this chart can give you ideas on reading charts.

Bullish-Patterns.thumb.jpg.43195e236fef28f50e8617e9a4cac52c.jpg

Thanks for sharing the details of the chart and pattern because we the new member need more information and we need to acquire more knowledge and experience on how to know when to buy it selling coin Base and we should be able to analyse the technical tool on how to track and predict the movement and historical record

Thanks for sharing these patterns. But I think these are too much tough for us to understand and remember. We can take help of some analytics site that give us a predict that told us when the price can be go high or lower. It's not always true because it's a calculation. But we should can try it. 

• +1 1

Thanks for sharing this helpful information about the analysis and patterns of the prices I think we can judge the prices by watching these patterns but I would like to say that we should prefer our research and knowledge while buying cryptocyrrency.

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

That person is always successful in cryptocurrency trading or any kind of trading, which technically analyzes the chart in a good way. The man that can analyze in a good way and anyone can do a chart about it, then he can earn a lot of money in currency trading. The most important thing in cryptocurrency is to analyze the chart and the person who does so can become a very successful person. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It seems useful and helpful for many members here. Thank you for sharing this good and great topic, it is important to have some idea about how we do our technical analysis in chart pattern, it is an interesting information.

The pattern is simply confused in many reading charts as a guide. It is used by many traders but we cannot rely on it alone. Because when buying or selling coins we should consider many things for which each of us has to learn. Then our profit will come more.