"My late start in the world of Bitcoin"  - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

"My late start in the world of Bitcoin" 

On 4/7/2020 at 7:00 PM, abualez said:

I think  I am very fortunate as a beginner to have joined to the cryptotalk the forum that restored my lost hope for wealth in the digital world after a struggle that lasted three years was full of real difficulties, the worst of which were the fraudulent sites that were steals money that an individual spend it long nights to earn. I think this forum will be the seed of a huge and wonderful future for many novice traders who want to join the world of digital bitcoin. Really, I am very proud to join this forum

I also searched for a legit job online for months.I also faced many frauds here and then after all searching i joined in this amazing platform.This platform is giving me hope to do something new in the cryptoworld.To start new trading business.I am really cherishing to start that.As well as giving hope,it is also providing us money which is really supporting us to go ahead.I also feel lucky to join here.

Good day my buddy I starts offevolved very overdue in cryptocurrency but nonetheless am very thankful for not finding this forum lately. This forum were the best i have met on this global of cryptocurency.

Hi.

Indeed, everything is relative. If you think about the fact that in a few years the price of bitcoin may be in the region of 100,000 thousand, then now is not such a bad moment to start earning satoshi 😉

• Useful or interesting 1

Стань криптоинвестором

FreeBitcoin     FreeLitecoin     FreeEthereum    

Используйте '@' перед моим ником, чтобы мне пришло оповещение.

This is one of the the best place to be. If you are here without any problem I think this is a place you can kick start your journey on the the digital market with wise usage of funds and proper knowledge of the market you are in the best place..  

I haven't used other wallets yet but i have an account on yobit and it is true yobit exchange is really amazing it offers many ways to invest and earn profits in a simple and lineant way i would suggest everyone to have a look at the airdrop and investbox and if it sounds good don't hesotate to invest on it 

Yes friends sometime I think that I have late start crypto and when I started it I have come to know about Bitcoin but I am satisfied by thinking that now I have started earning Bitcoin I know it's a long process but not impossible one day i got Bitcoin and and solve our all financial problems

Hi Mate,

Welcome to you friend in Cryptotalk forum, you are absolutely right, we are really fortunate, Especially as beginners in the world of cryptocurrencies and profit from the Internet at work in this forum, after we lost hope in other sites that did not provide us with almost anything.

So Best of luck!

•  

Am happy and lucky to be here in this forum and the forum is very amazing due to the fact that i no of it lately and with that I have learned and am also encourage in such.

Welcome to the family of crypto talk my dear., Everyone here work as a team to build a community among us. Hope you could also join us to make this community stronger. It help us to gain knowledge and some earnings.

You are not alone i am also with you i know this website a week ago and when i join and use and get benefit from it i was very sad why i get this website very late because here peoples earning money about two year i think so and if we joined this forum some time ago than we also collect so much knowledge about this forum 

But i think we are also not get so much late to join this forum if we work here good in short time we will get more benefit with that

I think from my personal point of view we still have a great opportunity to benefit from Bitcoin! We might see that the Bitcoin price is now too high! But through analyzes and expectations, we notice that the bitcoin price is still very modest! The expected numbers of Bitcoin in the coming years are greater than 100,000 dollars! So I think we still have a chance to buy some bitcoin and hold it for the coming years

Welcome my dear to crypto family and i am also new here and after joining this forum i feel myself a very lucky man because before this i am very worried because lack of money in these pandemic days but after joining i realise that this forum is blessing for all the members in these pandemic days and i am blessed that i got this opportunity and now i am availing.

• +1 1

It is true what you say, and I share that all the members of Criptotalk are fortunate to be part of this platform, for which we must make the most of this opportunity. It is never too late to start over.

• +5 1

Welcome dear friend in the world of crypto and I am also new on this platform and I feel very lucky myself that I am the part of this great platform and it provides a great opportunity to all the members that they can learn and earn at the same time and to do work on crypto you can learn a lot of knowledge about cryptocurrency and can earn a lot of money from it.

Dear Friend !Crypto forum is very interesting and useful site. Through this platform we can earn as well as learn. 

This is very good plateform for us to learn lots of knowledge. We all like a family at this platform. We should help each other. I like this platform mist because this is very easy and reliable in use. This forum is very helpful for many people ro earn money.

Yes dear friend i feel very lucky myself that I am the part of this forum and I am very thankful to this forum who gives me opportunity to learn a lot of knowledge about cryptocurrencies and to earn money and this forum is really helpful for all the members who work on it.

On 4/7/2020 at 6:00 PM, abualez said:

I think  I am very fortunate as a beginner to have joined to the cryptotalk the forum that restored my lost hope for wealth in the digital world after a struggle that lasted three years was full of real difficulties, the worst of which were the fraudulent sites that were steals money that an individual spend it long nights to earn. I think this forum will be the seed of a huge and wonderful future for many novice traders who want to join the world of digital bitcoin. Really, I am very proud to join this forum

Don't worry dear mate. You are not late. I joined this platform two days ago. But I am feeling myself lucky as here i can learn and earn at the same time. As you are feeling yourself lucky am also. Bitcoin has crossed huge barrier of $37000. And there are many chances that it will rise more.

This is one thing which I always regret. I should have known about this platform much more earlier. Atleast in the beginning of lockdown, then I could have spent my time more productively.

This forum is not comparable to those fraudulent sites.  This forum provides wonderful and useful information in the field of digital currencies.  It provides us with very acceptable profits in addition to the knowledge that is invaluable.  This forum restored our confidence and we will move forward towards success.

Yes, my friend, I did not know much about these cryptocurrencies, nor about the way to work with them, and I thought they were incorrect, including swindles and fraud, but after I worked with them and started making a lot of money, my view of it changed and I trusted it and started to develop and expand it.

Congratulate bro. You are not late rather you started before than many other people of the world. Thanks to cryptotalk for giving us a great opportunity to gain knowledge with earnings. Even , when the world is under covid-19, this forum is giving us money weekly. I think no other sites provide these opportunities.

It's never too late to get involved with Bitcoin.  he is, of course, not at the beginning of the path, but it is far from the end, I am sure of that.  so it's better later than never.

On 4/7/2020 at 6:00 PM, abualez said:

All that I said about this discussion is valid, and other false sites can't rival him even a bit. We as a whole love him so much since he gave us desire to work on the web.

You are not too late brother. It is not bad to say that it is best time to enter the world of cryptocurrencies due to its increasing ratio of acceptance. Value of every single currency changed very unevenly due to it's increasing demand. Now number of new countries embracing virtual currencies because of its vast Benefits.