Which currency do beginners prefer to invest? - Page 6 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

Which currency do beginners prefer to invest?

In my opinion it could be bitcoins but as an example when I started I decided on a stable currency for when other currencies will go down I will buy and make a profit such as the solana currency and others like the bnb in binance and other currencies but my recommendation is that they invest in one stable currency and when the other currencies go down make a lot of profit by going up

• +3 1

Yous hould look for brand new projects which are proposing good crypto with underrated price, so there is a high chance that you will make profit. But also you should analyze the project and it's future.

Although I will also leave you a video below, so you can take advantage and see how it is charged in YoBit Airdrops, so that you are prepared and be among the first to collect your earnings.

On this occasion YoBit (a well-known mega exchanger) is paying 1700 FREE Dollars just for registering and 800 FreeDollars for each referral.

In yobit!! Check 

On 03.10.2020 at 12:53, Anarchy09 said:

I made this mistake at the beginning of my introduction to the cryptocurrency world. After a thorough study of the literature and principles of the cryptocurrency, I foolishly flew into bitcoin when it was worth $19,000 ahahah, and, naturally, lost a lot of money. Bitter, but still an experience)

Oh, no. It's really painful experience. But on the other hand it's great that you keep it as experience to avoid such mistakes. FOMO rules the minds of traders during bullrun.

I suppose a great part in the market is played by physchology. I personally experienced looking at the price going down and seeing how half of my deposit is lost and could not do anything. 

Hope, regret or something else but I could not press the "SELL" button after minus 20% from the stake.

Firstly newbies must invest in bitcoin just for the watching on price. Next investions he need to choose himself. I think binance token is very perspective. But all cryptocurrency will worth much more than now because of superiority over fiat

The preferred currency for the novice is Bitcoin, Litecoin and Ethereum due to their high price in the future and I recommend storing them for the long term.

I think ethereum is better to invest in, it has great project that has very high potential and community, with time it gains more popularity and steady price

Truthfully speaking I belive majority would pick bitcoin before any other coin. I belive this is because of the reviews gotten worldwide concerning this coin. It's also easier to mine with different price range ( affordability ).

For starters, I would recommend Etherium (ETH) as I think it will revolutionize currencies

There are thousands of crypto currencies, although the three most important and solid ones according to their market capitalization are Bitcoin, Ethereum and XRP. In conclusion, they are the best to invest for beginners.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hi, your point of view is completely logical, and newcomers should first consult with more experienced people before investing in any site, to find reputable sites and make an investment, refer to reference sites and The resource is also suggested for access to reputable investment sites.

I recommend, for beginners, investing in Ethereum. Since this present, a growth, in its price. And it has a very promising future.

Well, take my recommendation, if your purpose is to invest for the long term.

Yes, you want to invest in the short term, I cannot give you a recommendation. Well, the market is very changeable.

If we are talking about the price, then I would probably take eth, as for the scam sites, then you need to create hot wallets by connecting all protection measures, including p2p. You can also use a cold wallet, but I think this storage method is only for large banks.

I think the crypto all beginners buy when they start(I include myself 3 three years ago) is Bitcoin just because it is the crypto most known followed by Ethereum and when you want to start is the token you have in your mind all the time and the one you study first

The most used currency when entering the world of cryptocurrencies is bitcoin followed by Etherum. Personally I think that a better option would be to diversify and carry out a portfolio of LTC, BTC, ETH, XLM, DGB, XRP coins. Good results will be obtained in the year.

When you start investing in cryptocurrencies, we all start investing in bitcoin because it is the currency with the most value in the market but that is where we make the mistake of investigating that there are much more cryptocurrencies that can give you benefits and thus be able to capitalize

As a beginner I always look for coins that I can obtain for free, whether I know through telegram bot or aidrop, I do this to capitalize, however, always did well research on the project and the profitability of the coin.

When I came to cryptoworld, I invested my money in ETH. I think many beginers prefer to invest in ETH. There are many reason for it. ETH dumped from 1500 USD to 300. And its crypto 

number 2 after BTC.

The currency that I would recommend to new members of the world of cryptocurrencies would be Bitcoin (taking into account its popularity and that everyone knows it), but these people must learn the basics before entering because without information it can lead to large losses.

prefer invest for begginer ? me suggest you can try invest with bitcoin .. why bitcoin ?? because price bitcoin is stable and if down you don't lostmany money and if going up too you just get a little profit .. but you can try in eth .. but eth high risk if with bitcoin .. but for frist i choice bitcoin

23 hours ago, Karolevasoso4ka said:

Firstly newbies must invest in bitcoin just for the watching on price. Next investions he need to choose himself. I think binance token is very perspective. But all cryptocurrency will worth much more than now because of superiority over fiat

@Karolevasoso4ka At the same time it is superior to Fiat and no. In General, the cryptocurrency is now built on Fiat and its value is estimated in Fiat. In other words, it turns out that the cryptocurrency depends on what is superior. It's funny, isn't it?)

I think that newcomers will invest in cryptocurrency, which information channels are beginning to talk about, for example, in a telegram and because they consider them to be opinion leaders, they believe them