Which currency do beginners prefer to invest? - Page 3 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

Which currency do beginners prefer to invest?

As a beginner in trading, it is easier to play it safe on the first investments. If you do not have adequate knowledge and experience in the market, it is preferable to choose popular cryptocurrencies like bitcoin, ethereum and Dash which have less probability of loosing its value. Investing in highly volatile assets is too big of a risk for any naive trader.

• Useful or interesting 1

468x60-3.png

On 4/17/2020 at 2:22 PM, Kapil Koirala said:

Main thing is that most beginners know only about btc and they prefer to invest only in it. They first invest with low amount so that even if they get scammed or lose then they won't bother about it but if they get scammed at first very attempt , then their moral will be down.

That is what is in my mind most beginners only know bitcoin since Bitcoin is very popular they tend to invest only on Bitcoin which is very wrong.

It is a big problem for the beginners which is which is the more useful coin they should use to earn with cryptocurrency. I myself also face the difficulties on what coin should i prefer to use so i look for the useful information ad ask for the expert for me to be guided to the right way.

• +2 1

90% or more of beginners will invest on bitcoin, some beginners even though only bitcoin is called cryptocurrencies and of which they are wrong but this has happened to be me before. 

When anyone newly join in crypto currency then don't invest in bitcoin, first start with low prices coins because bitcoin prices to high and don't invest high amount in early stage, chose only litecoin ripple eos because this coins prices low, once gain some experience then try bitcoin because if we loss in low prices coins then loss also low.

New investors prefers to invest on a coin they first here about and the coin that most newbies hear first is bitcoin. This make bitcoin getting more demand and thus more strong.

Eth and XRP is the best coin to start with specially on investing and trading cryptocurrency as a beginner. Those i use when i am starting my journey in cryptoworld and it doesn't fail me. So i wan to share this for the beginners to look for this coins to use as starting coins to make their capital grow.

• +1 1

On 4/6/2020 at 1:42 PM, abualez said:

Many beginners do not know where to turn to any currency for investment at the beginning of their deliberative career, and they buy 0.001 Bitcoin
 by (dollar )paper currency to start their first journey in the investment track in the world of bitcoin, but they are quickly shocked by fraud from those sites that they entered.  I always prefer to use Ethereum, doge and BCH as these currencies have a lower price compared to the price of bitcoin and will not affect the trader’s psyche if the investment site in which he trades is swindled and fraudulent. Which of you agrees with me or has another opinion?

What's actually wrong is that most of the beginners in crypto investment are too greedy. Most are fallen into the traps of those scammers in crypto investment, beginners tend to be attracted by the sweet offers of those shits. On the otherhand, I see nothing wrong investing in bitcoin if you are a beginner. In fact, bitcoin is the crypto that I am always suggesting to those who are new to this kind of investment. Bitcoin is a strong coin. Timing is everything in doing that. You will lose nothing if you did the right thing.

Edited by Strygwyr
  • +1 2

10 hours ago, Lexfi said:

Eth and XRP is the best coin to start with specially on investing and trading cryptocurrency as a beginner. Those i use when i am starting my journey in cryptoworld and it doesn't fail me. So i wan to share this for the beginners to look for this coins to use as starting coins to make their capital grow.

Ethereum and ripple are gold but bitcoin os still better, there are many other gold cryptocurrencies beginners can use, coins like doge, litecoin, dash and EOS. There are still other good coins but for later purposely will be good. 

• +1 2

Beginners like to invest on bit coin because they have more confidence with bitcoin, but son are attract to by ICO and they invested to lose, some also do not know about altcoins and invested on shit coin. 

5 minutes ago, Moneyguru said:

personally, I'm invest in Link, it is top 10 altcoin, and can make x2 profit, i hold since the breakout at 48k sats, it is low risk in spot market, with a tight stoploss, I'm also planning to invest in ETH to wait for ETH2.0 and i believe that the price will surge if they announce it.

That is good to see, as I noticed of LINK being so successful in the price. I hope you have good earnings with this coin, as I'm also interested in getting deeper into it, but never actually did yet. ETH 2.0 is for sure, going to be very profitable as well. Good luck!

• +1 1

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

On 7/13/2020 at 9:43 AM, Moneyguru said:

personally, I'm invest in Link, it is top 10 altcoin, and can make x2 profit, i hold since the breakout at 48k sats, it is low risk in spot market, with a tight stoploss, I'm also planning to invest in ETH to wait for ETH2.0 and i believe that the price will surge if they announce it.

I can see ETH being good for beginners, but LINK has doubled in a month. It could double again or crash.  Hard for newbies to know which direction, which means it's not necessarily good for people when starting out.

On 7/13/2020 at 5:43 PM, Moneyguru said:

Link has been the talk of the week and now increasing like never before, it was at $4.5 last week and now at today price break $8.02. This is not a small profit but huge. It is a very good coin that made profit recently. 

Begginers have less experience about the world of Cryptocurrency and for that most of them prefer investing on bitcoin alone because they believe it is the one that will give them huge profit if they hold for sometime. Bitcoin has good potential in the market that is why it is most invested coin but I have I'll like to recommend for everyone the likes of ethereum, litecoin and XRP which also have potential in the market.

For beginner it will be safe to invest in any currency form CMC top 100. Most of the token or coin from Top 100 is good and worth investing and i think its safe too. Because any new project can be a scam.

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

I dont know that but to me i think beginners should go for high maketcap coins specisally those in the first 30 coins because these ones are safe, and they should stay there as they learn how to trade and read about projects.

On 4/7/2020 at 10:22 PM, Rickso said:

for beginner investors i think bitcoin is the best coin to start because it is the safer for one simple reason, bitcoin is the one who rule the market so if it goes up most of the coins follow him and if it goes down all the coin drop with him.

Obviously bitcoin is the best coin to invest, expert are beginners everyone's first choice bitcoin, because bitcoin first currency and its gives high return to compare to other currency, and try to avoid fraudulent exchanges and scam investment offers.

• +2 1

First, according to the capital of each initiator and assuming it was $ 200, the best currency at this price and you can achieve profits from 50% to 100% in my opinion is Ethereum, provided that it is entered as a short-term investment and not speculation, as the person does not have enough experience and therefore begins to lose rather than make a profit And stick to the stop loss that is placed.

• +1 1

For the beginners I would like to recommend Bitcoin (BTC) because its remarkably stabled price compare to other cryptocurrencies thats why its a good start for our newbie friends that wanted to learn more about cryptocurrency and how to invest and make money with it. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

My prefered coin was Ripple but it is not moving at all now. I have read that Ripple has billion of XRP in their wallets and they sell when price is rising. I had profits from Ripple as I bought lower than now and now I sold but after reading about it I don't recommend. I think that Bitcoin and Ethereum are the best.

• +1 1

The amount in USD will still be the same even if he buys BTC,LTC,ETH or any other currency. What matter in that case is a beginner to learn which coin is good to start, to learn how to read the market and to find a legit platform. 

Bitcoin, litecoin, ether, dash are all best coin to invest, EOS, chanlink and many others too are good. But because of bitcoin market cap that will ease its trading, I prefer to invest on bitcoin is my first coin while others will be optional or alternative for me. 

• +1 1

The currency to be preferred for investing is Bitcoin first, but beginners must learn well before entering because working with it without learning will lead to losses.

I think I will recommend a beginner to always start by investing on most of the valuable coins available to stand a good chance of succeeding and for him to gain a bountiful amount of interest. In addition he/she must first with the little amount he can afford to loose to avoid unnecessary loosing as he's still new and learning the system.

• +4 1