Which currency do beginners prefer to invest? - Page 2 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

Which currency do beginners prefer to invest?

I think almost ton description beginners tend to start with Bitcoin before they Analysis abut pretty much every other coin. Ether is liely the secnd that they focus on.

• Useful or interesting 2

Thankyou for the information mate in coin where beginners could habilitate in but in my thinking smaller coins alike riple and dgecoin are good for beginers

• Useful or interesting 1

I always suggest the Bitcoin for beginner because it's the father and controller of the Crypto currency, but it's so high value so if hey or she don't want to adopt with big thing then i suggest about XRP and Dogecoin. After that own decision is always best.

For beginners I will like to suggest them to use and invest lite coin(LTC) it is famous in crypto currencies and is affordable for its price. It is similar to BTC so they'll have some knowledge. 

On 4/23/2020 at 9:38 PM, bachnhuc8273 said:

Thankyou for the information mate in coin where beginners could habilitate in but in my thinking smaller coins alike riple and dgecoin are good for beginers

These two coins you have mentioned are absolutely not for beginners, doge is not profitable and ripple is not predictable some even thinks that it is stable.

if I am a beginner then I will choose cheap coins because in that I can see two benefits first one is they are cheap and second one is there is a high chance of getting much profit as compared to bitcoin 

On the story of all beginners lips when having to be involved in Cryptocurrencies is on the fact that Bitcoin is the numbers Cryptocurrencies which most actually choose as to invest on, as other than bitcoins we have this coins of Ethereum,, dash, and maybe on litecoin, etc

• +2 1

To be honest, I don't see nothing wrong with buying bitcoin as your first investment and just experience with cryptocurrencies, it is better than not trying to get into crypto.

• +1 1

Many beginners are buying bitcoin because its the well known crypto currency and the most trusted than all others. I think its not bad if they will start with investing bitcoin, they just need to start with a small capital.

• +3 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 4/23/2020 at 7:38 PM, bachnhuc8273 said:

I don’t advise you on the two currencies because together they are two slow moving currencies, there are many other currencies in the market that are better in many stages, for example : bnb,trx,link,tnt,zil

I do not risk investing in new projects at all. Cryptocurrencies have been on the market for more than 1 year and it is worth looking at old coins for investment.

On 4/7/2020 at 12:20 AM, rekter said:

I honestly don't understand what you are talking about. Let's say that you buy bitcoin with $7,30 (0.001 btc) or you use same amount of dollars to buy some other cryptocurrency, how would those transactions make any difference on fraudulent activity?

You will still only lose that $7,3 in what ever currency you are storing it if you get scammed.

Strongly agree with your point. If anyone get scammed then he/she can loss all his/her money regardless of the fact that in which currency he/she has invested. I think most of the beginners prefers to invest in Bitcoin because it is well known coin and newbies don't have much information about other altcoins.

• +1 1

Off course every beginners must learn trading at first and for that they need to do some practical about it.They need a very small amount of money and have to select low priced currencies like LTC,XRP,ETHC,EOS etc.For any beginer,i think these would be best coins.Because at the very beginning,if they use high priced coin like BTC,ETH,BCH etc,they will face many problem. 

Newbies who have bought Bitcoin will not be a cause for loss at all if they securely store such BTC amounts even on some trusted exchange platforms. The problem is , newbies become extremely overconfident and they invest in some random useless coins or tokens to expect a high return  which may result a huge loss for them. 

• +4 1

I can't understand your topic fully, but for a beginner, investing in bitcoin is an Ideal one. Beginners trends to understand bitcoin more than any other cryptocurrency. Investing in some altcoin simply because they a cheaper is getting closer to a pitfall. I am not saying investing or trading Bitcoin is easy but it is better to start with that and as time goes on when things are becoming clearer, you can then diversity.

• +2 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

In my opinion I think beginners should concentrate on investing in bitcoin first by just holding it and avoid any investment projects or sites that might promise some profits because many of them aren't real but scam.

for begginer I think this is pretty well  if we invest our money in top 10 Coin According to coinmarketcap . I will recommend To invest money in  in XRP as well in XLM before because both coin are available at low price in future afternoon gaining a Good price we can easly earn a good profit from it .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

On 4/6/2020 at 11:17 PM, Brand1 said:

I think that the currency that should be preferred for beginners and experts in investment is first the bitcoin currency and then the ethereum currency, but beginners must learn well before entering this field because working with it without learning will lead to great losses

I agree with you if beginners do not care to learn about it they will result in a great loss ethereum or litecoin are favourable coins that are recommended for beginners.

3 hours ago, Treat1234 said:

I agree with you if beginners do not care to learn about it they will result in a great loss ethereum or litecoin are favourable coins that are recommended for beginners.

Before recommending ether and litecoin, bitcoin should be first, and that said, also there are few other that are good, like the dash, bitcoin cash, ripple and monero. 

• +1 1

I always suggest to those beginners don't invest in bitcoin and low trading volume new coins. Always try ETH,  LTC,  ETC and such coins. They are very profitable and have high trading volume. 

Edited by malik6314193

Well bro if you are Beginners you can do invest in btc too and keep holding it untill the price meets the profit you are willing, but talking about buying and avoiding scam, you must use reputed sites to buy btc and don't buy from a third person. You can use coinbase, local bitcoin, paybis for buying and selling btc according to the availability in your area.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Newcomers use brand-recognition coins, and everyone's fighting with marketing power.  After a while they look at other attributes to make choices.

Although yes, there's a psychological component in owning a whole "coin" rather than .0001 of BTC 😄  That doesn't make it a good investment though.  I can buy millions of 1 satoshi shitcoins and it won't make me any richer.

7 hours ago, malik6314193 said:

I always suggest to those beginners to suggest don't invest in bitcoin and low trading volume new coins. Always try ETH,  LTC,  ETC and such coins. 

The first top ten cryptocurrencies are good, they can also invest in stable coins like tether, investing only in unstable coin is not wise enough at all as tether would be the help in the time of pricing crashing. 

On 4/6/2020 at 11:42 AM, abualez said:

they buy 0.001 Bitcoin
 by (dollar )paper currency to start their first journey in the investment track in the world of bitcoin, they are quickly shocked by fraud from those sites that they entered.

That's absolutely correct mate.When a newmembers enter crypto world,he find so many extraordinary offer of investment by the frauds and as they don't know about those scam sites,they buy crypto with their own money and invest them and after somedays they can realize that their money has been stolen.So no new members shouldn't think about investing on any unknown wensites.What they can do start trading with little capital with popular cryptos like LTC,XRP,ADA,TRX etc.

Edited by Jami273
  • +1 1

As frustrating as it is to have the biggest sites in the US only support a few coins, most newbies shouldn't have access to the cesspool of garbage alts that make huge claims but have nothing to deliver.  That friction helps slow down people dumping their money into a pit, hopefully long enough for them to learn a few things and be safer.

• +1 1