What is the importance of determining the field you want to win from? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
azizamine

What is the importance of determining the field you want to win from?

I agree with you. We must determine the path we will take to achieve our success.

I started learning to trade while spending most of my time watching training courses or reading books in order to become a successful trader.

• -2 1
  • +2 1

This is the first thing you have to do whenever you want to earn. If you haven't determined your field of interest and working on other field it will never gonna intersting nor going to give you satisfaction. You will grow faster when you are working with your full potential.

You are absolutely right. In order to work in any field you should give your determination towards that work. You need full attention towards the field. And by thus you can master any field and get success in it.

This is highly important for any human being. There are like millions of opportunities are there from which people can choose. I say, just go out there and explore those chances and tried to find out the one that best suits you. It need not be just one, it can be many. It's about doing things for yourself and not for others and having the courage to choose what really one wants. 

I disagree with you a little bit .. You should think outside the box .. If you limit your thinking to one frame and invest in it, then you put all your eggs in one basket .. You must read and understand all the changes in market indicators

Ways to profit from crypto and make some money are a lot but some are risk to lose money too. We can follow these fields:

• Mining
  • Trading
  • Investing
  • Development
  • Marketing
  • Do online jobs

Of course if we get really good at something we should not change and start something else but try to be perfect at that.

Some new people in crypto don't even know what they want to do in crypto. Do they want to be a trader or a miner or investor. They must to decide this and be the best in smth one, i think

Хотите узнать, как заработать? До недавнего времени я тоже не знала, как это сделать. Теперь знаю, как это работает: есть решение, регистрируйтесь на бирже 📣 Yobit  Переходите по  ссылке  https://yobit.net/?bonus=XRniI и всё у вас получится! 💰💱💲

• -5 1

You said something extraordinary.  We need to choose a specific field to enhance our experience with it, increase our profits with it and minimize our losses.  Here's how to put one together for use with your productivity.  So the more we learn, the more profit we will be able to make.

Cryptocurrency world is very wide and everyone who wants to become successful in the field has to work very hard in terms of acquiring good experience and knowledge about the field which is why i am currently learning Cryptocurrency trading in this forum because i want to become successful trader in the future so the importance is to determine the basic knowledge about the field and acquire it which i am doing now.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Making a profit is one of the most important objectives of a business. Calculating your profit can not only help you determine your level of success, it also provides information about where your business is making money and where you are spending it

Sure, we should determine the field that we want to win because it will help us to focus and achieve what we need. We can focus on learning basics of investing in cryptocurrencies from this forum and it will help us to gain more profit in our crypto journey.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

First,it is necessary to decide.Am I a long term investor or am I a short term trader?This is important point.Because the long term investor earns patience in the cryptocurrency industry,But the short term trader is in a hurry and often loses.

The area you want to win determines what you will have to choose in that subject, so the first choice is very important.

On 05.04.2020 at 21:01, azizamine said:

The importance of determining the field that you want to make or profit from is that you will devote more attention to that field that you want to make or profit from.
Since you are more interested in this field, you will discover secrets and mistakes and become more professional in this field, so we know that to determine the field that you want to gain from it is very important

It is good to focus on determining the field, but it is also necessary to study the adjacent field, although to a lesser extent, they will support the main determining field.

To analyze any project that we want to start we must define well what we want, what is the true risk, how much will my investment be and thus analyze the pros and cons and know if it will be viable or not

• +1 1

That's true we have to select the specific section for the purpose of learning well and earning well if we focus on this so that will help us alot because we will think that profit will be better which we want to have more..

• +1 1

On 4/6/2020 at 7:28 PM, Omar Ommeish said:

Working in several areas is important in order to earn more, but you can work in one field and be a professional in it and earn more.

Your words 100% percent correct if we works in different projects at one time, then we can't success because we didn't able to concentrated all projects, but if we work in one project then we have a high chances to success and earn good profit.

We can say this "sometimes we win sometimes we learn". First of all we need to learn about the different projects and this is not a waste of time or money, actually knowledge is the asset more valuable. Once you have selected your project you can focus and surely you will win a lot of money.

You must know the field that you are interested in and be a profitable one, not be a strong competition for it, and you must focus on it and not focus on many areas and this is important