What is the importance of determining the field you want to win from? - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
azizamine

What is the importance of determining the field you want to win from?

This is a world where we have to minimize mistakes, we have to be very focused on what we do, always visualizing our field to obtain the best benefits... Concentration is essential in this because it will help us to stay calm and thus be able to have a better vision of what we do...

Tips: concentration, relaxation and a lot of education on the subject.

the short term trader is in a hurry and often loses, focus on learning basics of investing in cryptocurrencies

• +1 1

You are right with what you say It is very good that we define the field that we want to work with and profit from because this method will enable us to focus our attention on this field only and in this way we will be able to learn and master it well

You are right that we define one field that will enable us to focus on it only and learn within it only without any distraction for other fields so in this way we will become experts in the field that we will choose and when you master the field we can start learning a second field

We determine any filed seriously because without any planning we can't successful in any project, so its very important to determine any project we start journey in any field its help to know every things in this fields and we became success in any project.

Of course the most importance of the field or of this forum is the information you can get here about crypto currencies. Also don't for get the importance of money, you could earn money here while learning about cryptos.

I agree with you determination on something leads to archivement and in this case its important to focus where you would want to see profits from it might be a business crypto or Forex trading depending on where you have much interest.

It is important for everyone to choose his direction and special site. I love trading amd i think i will always do trading and make it my source of income.

My goal is to stop at the threshold of payments, which is very important to me. To do this, you need to make an income of more than 150,000 dollars a year.

In a simple words if we didn't fail sometimes and make mistakes we can't upgrade our level in this market also as we know the secrets need money to find them or you need to play in a smart way and it will be hard journey then.

Determination is so important and needy thing for becoming successful in any section, so I think you focused to a main issue. Now I think that here first need that we will not do any illegal method then we always full fill the limitation of post I mean 30 post per 24 hours.

Well it's obvious to be able to be successful , you have to be determined , so it also applies in crypto to be successful in a particular field you have to determine the field you want to be successful in and work towards it.

• +1 1

Yes mate I think that is the most important part of getting success to choose your particular field. Because everyone knows what they have to do for getting success in that field but choosing the field and determining it is the most difficult task. Because once you do that your all attention will be towards that particular field and you wi collect all valuable knowledge that are important for succeeding

You complete the importance of the field in determining the field that you want to profit from, that you will devote all your strength in one field, and this urges you to achieve great success quickly, but if you use several fields, you will not succeed in any field, and this is about experience

True,you must be sure on which field you want to be or where your heart at,as you will enjoy,have confidence,motivation and attention on that certain projects or field that makes you earn and reach your goal.

Its a life lesson to stay clear and focused of your field or goal. Most of the users here are after making an income from crypto currencies. So stay focused on that goal and dedicate your time and effort in learning from this forum and you will eventually start earning good.

yes .a deep determination to some desired field result in ending it with a high success.without determination and dedication nobody gonna get succes and achievement that he /she has been fixed for.

Agreed, you should choose the field that you like the most and put all of your energy and concentration into that instead of just randomly entering any field that you see and because of lack of motivation losing them because you were not interested in them in the first place.

• +1 1

Yes, of course, when you define the field of work, you will be able to define your own business strategy and gain a lot of information and experience about this field, and thus you will be able to be creative and successful.

Yes you have to work in a field you love it , because this make you do all you have to succeed in it , so you learn hard you make a good experience , you cherche for something difficult to know , that make you professional , and you know how to work with a good way in this field , so chose a field you find your self in , don’t chose it just for money.

Yes exactly for determining the field in which we want success and profits is very important so that with our regular activities we can point out the negativity and positivity to succeed on those fields to gain experience through such mistakes will make more effective for such fields.

Identifying in which field you want to win is beneficial, because that is where you will look for a way to develop your knowledge, focusing on one area makes you an expert in the field, and reduces the risks of losing on investments.

Well, this would make you propose goals to achieve which allows you to strive even more and that would have a very positive impact, which would bring you very good benefits in earnings.

• +2 1

Yes, indeed in order to be successful in a profession you will  need to put yourself into it, think about all the time and count all the possibilities, after that you will become better by time.

"We grow by lifting others"

Of course, every person has to choose the field that he loves and prefers in the field of cryptocurrencies in order to learn it well and focus on working with it in order to become an expert, unique and creative person in this field that he loves.  If you want to be successful, choose the field you love and learn well and ask about experts.

• +3 1