Don't act like moderators - Page 31 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Don't act like moderators

Hey, buddy. how's it going? I hope you're okay and healthy. There are some people in this forum when they are shown beginner posts they give them negative feedbacks but in fact the posts they have provided are useful but they think I beginner do not have enough information or their post is not useful. But actually, there are a lot of beginners have information useful. Thank you my friend for publication is wonderful. With my best wishes to everyone.

I agree with you, my friend, so that the mediators do not criticize anyone, especially the beginners, as they offer them a helping hand and help in correcting their mistakes that they commit in creating a topic or comment

Thank you my friend. Indeed, we should focus on helping beginners and not frustrating them. None of us is an educated child. We have to work on publishing useful content for new members. At one point, we were like them.

• +3 1

I totally agree with you on this we the newbies are expecting the senior ones should lead and guide us so that we can make good contribution to this forum rather than reporting us to the moderators 

I agree with you on that, as some people do negative evaluations on any publication they encounter and this is not their right, they may ban the person who publishes, the managers are the ones who determine if the post is useful or not.

Sorry but I am bit agree with you I think when anyone see any bad aur useless topic content , he should guide him to don't share again and try to read the proper rules and always use a correct words . 

Yes, my dear friend, I am with you with this suggestion. We must help, especially with beginners, but at the same time it is unfair to put unhelpful publications a positive evaluation. We must give everyone his right

Well, it true that we shouldn't act like moderators, bit at the same time, not all posts here are any useful, and why you still see the post not deleted is because the cleaning is a gradual process, meaningless post are not deleted immediately, so what the writer said is actually a very good point, we should rate negative reputation to useless posts.

• +1 1

I have seen that some people are criticizing on the posts of other that you should make good contents its not our work dear friend  the moderator of the forum are very active and they  are doing their work wonderfully they delete the useless content.

We were all beginners in this forum, and thanks to our effort and learning from others, we were able to advance in the rank here, so we must not discourage the resolve of the new beginners, but rather encourage them to write good topics and instead of criticizing them, we can tell them where they were wrong.

yes my dear mate i think you said right we not act like a moderator because it not our duty we are the member of this forum and our main responsibility to share the best information that cause to increase the knowledge of crypto members so we not criticize the newbies because they not know complete information we should guide them and not report them and like a moderator.

Dont include yourself in the ones who always criticize others and dont support each other. Always try to help others and in this way obviously you will improve yourself. Dont ever act like a moderator.

• +3 1

Thank you, dear, for this wonderful article in general. This is valuable advice for all members of the forum. They must read it in general and abide by it and abide by the rules of the forum and the most important commitment is the commitment to give the reputation and feedback. And valuable information and very useful. Absolutely sincere, appropriate hearing appropriate feedback, which is positive, of course, thank you very much.

• +5 1

Hello friend you are right because the forum is just giving a good reoutation to the members which are making topics and post according to current requirements and which are useful and we can see many legendery poat could not found a good reputation instead the new users get more its means the forum is running on merit.

• +3 1

Hello there in greetings yes you are right my friend I seen many peoples are member of this forum acting like and they are on this platform it is it depend on their self to whom should they give positive repetition or who should give the negative reputation it is a choice if the content is a useful they will give positive reputation and if the content of the post not useful when they give will give negative reputation so don't criticize anyone it is a bad thing to do

I wish you a nice day, you raised an important point, I think it is unfair to do so, this is an unwanted bias and something similar to bullying, if the topic is good and useful then it will get liked points without the presence of intermediaries.

You are right mate we where once all newbies to this forum but as time passed by we understood how to work and earn from this forum therefore, instead of criticizing newbies let's help them where they need help but they should not create unnecessary topics to just fill their post count but they should post meaningful posts that deserve a better contribution and always do some research on what is available in the forum.

• +4 1

You are right. Many people in this forum serve as moderators and provide positive feedback to pointless messages. We do not have the authority to serve as owners, moderators, or anyone else on this site.

Thanks for the tip my friend that benefits the members who
They joined the forum shortly
Really when I got into the world of cryptography
I had no idea about it and how
Reach goals and avoid banning your account
When you override the forum rules

• +1 1

You are right. Many people in this forum serve as moderators and provide positive feedback to pointless messages. We do not have the authority to serve as owners, moderators, or anyone else on this site.i am totally with you on this forum.

• +3 1

I agree with you, my friend..I act like you..I give the positive reputation if the content is useful and important only..We cannot give reputation and evaluation based on personal knowledge or the like..this is considered fraud and there are moderators here in the forum..

These moderators examine the topics and responses..if they do not meet the required conditions, then they delete them automatically and sometimes ban the account..so the evaluation should be based on the content only..wishing you all success

Yes dear, that a big issue in this platform I think you are right I read your topic and I realized that a major problem some people can attitude comments in this forum and why they collect directly points so I hope all members can understand my opinion and please good behaviour for giving new beginners.

It is important that we should know our own duties and responsibilities what we have to be careful we should not break any rules and regulations of community. This is a knowledge Sharing opportunity and we have to proper utilize it as our duty. We should do our own job rather avoid silly things such as acting like modarators

That's why I am made this post many people like you in this Farum acting like boss or like a moderator that's why I really hate this kind of people. I think ok don't act like your one of the modulator here, stop criticizing topics and don't blame them.

Edited by SabirBaloch

Greeting to all friends,  firstly don't criticise any person.  If you see  violation in rules of this forum.  Then you have to try to advice such person who violate the forum's rules . Instead of criticising,  because, many of us don't have idea about forum's rules . So, you must prefer advise , instead of degrading or criticising anyone.  

• +2 1