Always do your own research - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Always do your own research

Totally agree. Some post are made just for the sake of being made. Don't be like that. Contribute something to people.

On 4/5/2020 at 5:57 AM, Raven said:

What i'm thinking is we should always do our own research to create new topics everyday. My opinion is each of member here must create topic everyday about 3-4 topics per day so all of us could benefit to that topic. But of course before posting topics here you should do your own research first so your topic could contain unique and latest information about crypto currency or about the forum. 

This is only my opinion, create 3-4 topics everyday so we could choose topic that suits to ourselves. Lets help each other and don't criticize each other too. We could raise ourselves by helping each other. If you're agree with me please give react and i will give you too for appreciation, thanks. 

I agree with that but I'm new in this forum and still trying to fit in. That's why I'm still shy about creating topics or sharing my knowladge with everyone. But I guess, every day I feel more comfortable about that! I want to help people in here, like they helping me...

Yes, you are right we all have to do our own researches as it is our money that we are using for trades or invest, and we have to be in charge of them, also you will not blame some trader from telegram of else somewhere, you will blame only yourself and next time you will be more careful in your decisions and this is important.

You are correct, each one must investigate and make their own contribution. First of all, checking if the information that one wants to contribute to the forum is not there and avoid duplicating the posts

I agree with the author and his opinion. You always should do your own research before investing money, check what is the main idea of the crypto project, what they have done and what they are going to do in future, will be it's useful for users and will a lot of people use it, check reputation, ask others what they think and etc, all these actions will develop your knowledge about crypto world and in future you will see good results in profit.

Thanks, in my opinion you are giving a good advice. It's a great idea to share experince with others and earn some knowledge and money as a little gift 🙂

Yes thats pretty sure always do the research by yourself,

you have to be very clear before investing you money in various cryptocurrencies and manage the risk always to earn a good amount of money from it

Research is very important to human life we are advised to research always that will unlock many opportunities for us it is been cleared that any thing you don't know about it is better to ask. People are just come in to cryptoword without ask the througly idea that make it success for them. I appreciate your remenberence

Your idea is great if every member posts 3 posts every day they will have enough time to collect information that will benefit us all.

Totally agree, we must create our own research, it is very easy to search for information on the Internet when you are researching a topic. But there are so many options and information at your fingertips. Knowing how to evaluate and select information sources on the Internet can be beneficial in creating unique and coherent content, in your own words.

To conduct our own investigations we must:
1. Select the topic, 2. Find information, 3. Organize information, 4. Stay focused, 5. Quote correctly.

Carrying out our own research allows us to have knowledge of many topics since when you do an investigation using the Internet, it is possible that you copy and paste text and then forget about the research.

• +4 1

That's true. In other words, we should have an awareness of the researching importance. Because no matter how often other people are saying this thing, it will be useless if ourselves do not have an awareness about that.

True words my friend, we all struggle to make a best post without getting removed, we should all of us go as you said or every group by its own, this way we can create constructive post that benefits all.

In my opinion before writing a post, users should read the ones that already exist on the subject you want to talk about. Thus the community benefits from useful posts.

I agree with you, because creating a topic is an occupation that needs to be taken seriously. After all, information from the topic will be read by people and incorrect information can harm newcomers who will take it at face value.

It is always important to do your own research since in the end it is your money that is at stake so it is vital that you have everything very well reviewed, investigated and not get carried away by what others say remember that if something goes wrong in the end you you are responsible for the loss and no one is going to give you back what you lost by making a bad investment

I agree with you! This forum brings quite a large amount of useful information, and therefore, it should be used with great intelligence, and somehow try to develop in this topic, the fact is that the situation is in development, because you essentially learn new topics and situations for yourself, and this can promote you well in life! And it's cool!

On 4/4/2020 at 22:57, Raven said:

Lo que estoy pensando es que siempre deberíamos hacer nuestra propia investigación para crear nuevos temas todos los días. Mi opinión es que cada miembro aquí debe crear un tema todos los días alrededor de 3-4 temas por día para que todos podamos beneficiarnos de ese tema. Pero, por supuesto, antes de publicar temas aquí, primero debe hacer su propia investigación para que su tema pueda contener información única y más reciente sobre la moneda criptográfica o sobre el foro. 

Esta es solo mi opinión, cree 3-4 temas todos los días para que podamos elegir el tema que más nos convenga. Ayudémonos unos a otros y no nos critiquemos también. Podríamos criarnos ayudándonos unos a otros. Si está de acuerdo conmigo, por favor reaccione y yo también lo agradeceré, gracias. 

Correct friend, since sometimes they can be false news or opinions without basis or arguments, for that reason it is always recommended that the person when reading something somewhere confirms it from other reliable sources so as not to get confused and be deceived.

A certain partner is always the maximum before getting into anything, always the information by yourself is the best to be in the first person, studying, looking, watching the or where you want to enter or put your capil is essential for that, always have patience before to get into platforms or places where you will not turn back afterwards, it is very important that you verify everything yourself before doing anything and remember that you do not invest anything that you are not willing to lose.
Greetings mate and good luck with the hunt.

we should do research to find good ideas and then publish post that are useful for other members. everyday numbers of postss are deleted becfause they are not useful

• +3 1

It is very important to do our own analytical and fundamental research .. for this the sources of information are very important to know market news and updates of the projects that one is following .. for news I share:

MAKE AN AGENDA OF IMPORTANT DATES
Info obtained from the Main Cryptocurrency tools pages:
TOOLS
where to watch the crypto news?
https://cryptopanic.com/

Where to see the events of the crypto?
Coinmarketcal.com

Where to see the oversold and overbought ordered for trading or good purchases?
Cryptomarket.ai

Where to see more news?
Cryptodiffer

I agree with you, we must offer a variety of content to have the option of generating reactions, and if there is space for criticism but be constructive.

Your point of view is very good friend, it is an excellent option to develop only 3-4 themes per day because if we do not all support as you say we will grow here in cryptotalk in a good way and helping others to grow also because that is the final goal of each of us (to succeed).

• +2 1

Yes I agree with you. Creating 3 or 4 topics daily will help us a lot in developing the forum.
 But the problem is that most of the members do not know the correct way to create a topic. Therefore, before starting to create topics, we must learn how to write good and useful topics.

• +3 1

Lol look what happens when you tell people to create four topics every day. Maybe you reconsidered your advice? Seriously some people say things that don't make sense.