Always do your own research - Page 48 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Always do your own research

This is true my friend, we must search to gain knowledge and improve the quality of our topics, which leads to the improvement of the forum. good luck for everbody.

It is true that we must conduct research to find new topics and share them in the forum after making sure that the information you will provide is correct and if it is new and useful to the members of the forum.

totally agree . new interesting topics are a must to keep this forum on a good level of diversity so every body can benefit from it 

You are right my friend we must provide the best information we have, and we must search the search for topics button before publishing the topic to be published so that it is not a recurring idea so that the post is not blocked. We are here to help each other and develop the forum with our great and helpful posts and comments.

• +2 1

Absolutely true, its good for us and for the forum too if we will create topics everyday. Topics are very useful because they help us to grow our accounts by getting reputations, new ranks and followers too.

• +3 1

Everyone should conduct a new search for you self. And for new interesting topics . With reasearch you can increase your knowledge and you can earn more. Because with research you will gain information about it. 

• +3 1

yes dear because sometimes it happens that we create the topic which already exist and our post were deleted so for this it is important that to do their own research and create unique and authentic topic so that people will like your post and give you positive feedback

• +4 1

Of course, my friend I'm looking here for a lot of subjects that can benefit me in the future 
I think you're a rookie like me. good luck.

I agree with you, we all need to do all a lot of reserches about different topics to get more and more info especially when we want to know more about specific topic . By this way we can earn more too!

I salute my friend
I somewhat agree with the idea that research and development is necessary to enrich content on this forum. I am still a new member in the forum, but I think that the researcher should be aware, even in principle, of some technology and encryption issues in order to reach the mechanism for developing the use of electronic currency and mining it so that it is a research that benefits everyone. ♥ ️

Well said my dear mate.  Its really helpful to all of us.  Great motivation from your apart. First of all very thanks to you for sharing this relevant and informative information to us and keep it up this type information. 

• +2 1

Yes, you are right. We have to search for distinct ideas that are of interest to the world of coding. We have to raise specific and unique topics after making sure that they are not there in advance by using the search box. I advise you to do your own search on Google and YouTube for everything that is important and new  For cryptocurrencies and for members to participate in them here so that the benefit is spread to everyone, and this will contribute to the development and advancement of the platform.

• +5 1

You must always say to do your experiments are increasing rich thinking a lot of knowledge and experience and your thoughts over the topics and publications or responded that achieve the exchange of quality information between you and the enemies, which will earn you either a positive reputation

Creating posts by new people in the forum can cause some wrong information to be published even if they do research due to their lack of experience. I prefer the posts to be by senior members here as experience is the source of correct information for me.

We must always strive for our posts to be useful and contain important topics, and this requires us to work hard and constantly search for information related to the world of cryptography

my dear friend you said absolutely right to do your own research that is very beneficial for you because then you believe on the other research you maybe get the fake news so be careful dude🤗

I'm glad you're Okay. I agree. But, my friend, some people here are asking the themes of silly and meaningless. Only for profit. Topics not by their number but topics by their benefit because they will bring publications of greater value and meaning. And as a beginner I haven't put up any topic yet so I can understand more thank you for your interesting topic.

The truth is that I agree with this content that you posted my friend. creating topic that contains uniqueness and very informative that can help other members here will be a big help for this forum and specially to the members here. I hope all the members here apply your advice in their way of posting and reacting in cryptoworld.

Friends we should always be willing to help each other in cryptotalk. All of us have different goal but all i know is i could help them with simple motivational topics or posts. Lets help each other to reach our aims in cryptoworld together we can all make it.

Certainly I agree with you, we not only need to make money, we also want to publish useful and new information about coding and the forum without copying the words without understanding it.

Hello dear friend, thanks for the topic
You are right. We must participate in publishing new topics and content every day, so that there is more information that we can benefit from
I just want to point out that there are several sections in the forum and each section is devoted to specific topics, so you must know where to publish each topic we write so that it is not deleted

• +2 1

It has become difficult to find new and non-recurring topics, and each member publishes a number of topics daily, this will lead to repetition. In my opinion, if a member writes one distinguished topic that does not exist previously, it is better than a large number of duplicate topics.

Yes I agree with you. Creating 3 or 4 topics daily will help us a lot in developing the forum.
 But the problem is that most of the members do not know the correct way to create a topic. Therefore, before starting to create topics, we must learn how to write good and useful topics.

Your point of view is very good friend, it is an excellent option to develop only 3-4 themes per day because if we do not all support as you say we will grow here in cryptotalk in a good way and helping others to grow also because that is the final goal of each of us (to succeed).

A certain partner is always the maximum before getting into anything, always the information by yourself is the best to be in the first person, studying, looking, watching the or where you want to enter or put your capil is essential for that, always have patience before to get into platforms or places where you will not turn back afterwards, it is very important that you verify everything yourself before doing anything and remember that you do not invest anything that you are not willing to lose.
Greetings mate and good luck with the hunt.

Everybody has their own opinion, that is right we should learn from each other. But about investing, l think we should make own research. It is really important, it is the same about everything. If you want to invest, make a post, doesn't matter, you should always make hard research.