Always do your own research - Page 51 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Always do your own research

It would be beneficial to have more ways to earn money so that we can get the most out of this platform. Furthermore, extra knowledge is always welcome in addition to extra money, and I believe that this website is becoming limited. I would like to learn more about cryptoworld and online jobs.

Quotes that are useful or fascinating

My dear friend, I see a great benefit in participation, and on this basis we have to expand our topics in every area in order to expand our participation.But may I ask what topics we can write on Or can we write about anything?

Nice idea. But first we have to take these things into account: avoid repetition on the proposed topics. To present basic and meaningful topics that are gradually chosen to discuss them from the most important to the least important. So our objectives are clear, and we've eliminated the distractions that can eliminate the important things that we have to discuss.

Hello there I am sorry searching is a good thing because when you research the topic or anything you are working on it you got benefits from it because search research is a key to understand what are you doing and what you are going to do with this so fast you research and then you will understand why you searching

This is true my friend.It’s good for us and for the form to if we will create profit ability.I think that would be just great and I would also like this from deleting less posts especially some of that deer author have spent real effort in them.And this way we can make our posts more effective. So My dear friend best of luck.

You're right my friend, we must do a Google search to choose the topic that is new and useful for the forum and the forum and this means that winning the cryptocurrency should not work for us to delete the post. Thanks.

First, I read all the instructions and special information and build a comprehensive idea about this forum and about cryptocurrencies and digital currencies, gather knowledge and build real knowledge about it, read the terms of the forum and apply them to the fullest, then start and write important topics rich in useful ideas and value, share with friends their publications and publish information that all participating members benefit from.  Especially beginners

This is valid in order for us to be able to write a distinct and enraged matter. We must first conduct extensive research on the subject we wish to write about. We must also present the topic in our own unique way. We would be able to gain a large number of reputations and followers in this manner. @shakeelsherpao

The important point in this topic is that our number is very large. In my opinion, it is enough daily to publish a tired topic in its information and writing style by each member, which will raise the quality of the articles and bring the forum to a high level, it will be a wonderful achievement.

• +2 1

That's very well said and I think making a contribution based on the result of our research is the best way to help keep this forum healthy and also a way of helping members gain the best of knowledge.

Absolutely true, its good for us and for the forum too if we will create topics everyday. Topics are very useful because they help us to grow our accounts by getting reputations, new ranks and followers too.. 

Our interaction with each other is very important, helps to develop our knowledge, for this we have to offer valuable publications, and if one mistakes in the publication, we have to correct the mistake and provide advice, with this cooperation is developing modern encryption and helps each other,

• +1 1

Well .. my friend .. I agree with you on this, my friend .. everyone should do the creation of publications, but we must have the topic useful and of value and benefit to all .. so that you get a good reputation .. I wish you good luck

Edited by Luciferlucky

When we do homework before posting a subject, it makes our topic more relevant and useful; when someone reads our topic and responds, it lets us learn new stuff, and it makes our post better; and posting three or four topics regularly helps us develop our writing skills.

3 hours ago, Mekasa said:

My friend @Luciferlucky

At first you must write in English and The topic lies in the means of research and where to search ... In the beginning, we have to define the topic we want to write about ... Secondly, we must collect information and it is important that this information be recent and not outdated ... Third, we must write in a good way, free from spelling errors ..

I am sure that a good topic will win the admiration and interest of others.

I wish you success, my friend ☺️ 🌸

I am very sorry .. Thank you for the warning .. I promise you that this matter will not be repeated again .. I wish you success .. I modified the post and it is nice that I become your follower.

We will make sure that our posts contain new and useful concepts, you are right my friend. We should always strive to write new topics and use research to find new ideas and information. At least we create 1 helpful topic per day.

As we build new topics in a cryptotalk forum, we will undoubtedly concentrate on the content of our articles. We'll make sure that our posts have quite enough cryptocurrency knowledge and are reliable, so if others learn a lot from our post, it won't be nice if they learn poorly, so we'll always be cautious.

Yes, I agree with you, we can create a lot of posts and raise some problems related to the cryptocurrency, as it is a way to get a lot of reputation, taking into account not to repeat the topics،

It is good for us to search for topics better before participating in the forum because it may affect the reputation we get. If the topic is attractive, we may get more reputation and thus more confidence of the members. Thank you.

Have a good day, dear
As long as we are here to help, I want to thank you first for bringing up the topic
You are right. We see here a lot of repetition in everything from comments and posts, but the search icon sometimes makes it easier when you want to post something new. Just look for it, and if it already exists, try to invent something new.

• +1 1

I always feel that the best thing you can do is to have your own research on anything. Its not a good idea to listen to anyone and depending on him for everytime. Better you make your plan. Have a good research. 

Researches are very important because they give us knowledge and information and make us mature and confident. So we should always explore new things. Like in this forum after reading the comments of seniors we write our own comment.

I agree with you on that.  Finding new ideas for writing new topics requires a lot of hard work and research to gain sufficient knowledge and experience in writing topics.

I saw a great deal of restricted record that they post diverse stuff yet pointless for all segment so that is terrible so administrators here are cleaning step by step the futile individuals so that is an indication to improve substance .

Normally having to create a creative post will normally need to be researched as to be accurate on your judgement on such publications, as some users kind if do some post on certain aspect on what they thing than what is to be thought about.

• +2 1