Always do your own research - Page 44 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Always do your own research

It is good to be completely confident that our posts contain information and a new addition to the forum, we must move away from randomness in publishing because every member is responsible for that.

• +5 1

We always have to do our own research to be able to make money with our knowledge, I believe that cryptos have many different ways to earn money, it is not just one or two, there are many ways to earn, but I really think the number of ways to be able to earn money, not all are risk free in some you can lose a lot of money. 

I agree with you, my friend

Each member of the forum must publish topics daily, but in order for these topics to be accepted and obtain good reviews, they must have valuable and useful content for the rest of the members.

This matter needs much research, serious work, and patience as well

It is very important for people to search for each piece of information they present so that this information is true and useful to every person who reads it, so that the time of the people who read this information is not wasted ... and every fake post will not benefit the reader nor the writer ..

Frankly, I am constantly searching for topics related to cryptocurrencies, trading and investing on global platforms, and I was able to gain a lot of information on these topics.
Let everyone do their own research and share their experience. It's a great idea

Thank you my friend for saying the precious word.Each of us has to analyze the comments ourselves This will give us an idea and experience.Second, if you view and post someone else's post, your account will be banned.So we always have to analyze ourselves and give answers.

I agree with you, to create a topic, we have to do some research and also choose a theme that has never been posted here. Creating a topic with a unique theme will take a long time because it requires in-depth research, if you have to make 2-3 topics in my opinion it is quite time consuming. In my opinion, just making 1 topic per day is enough, if it is done by all members it will make the forum more developed.

Yes you are right friend most of us don't border to know why we are here in the platform but we should try to make research and investigation to be able to acquire knowledge and experience which will make one to know more about trading and investment 

Certainly, we cannot always rely on the opinions of others, whether experts or novices, in some cases we must do our own research and get the best solution for us, there is no harm in asking other members about your research results, just for sharing and gain confidence.

I am totally agreed with you my dear fellow.You raise a valid step regarding online earning.Personal research is very important for online working and trading.

Yes friends, if we  want success to succeed on our own strength, then we need that we do our own research in this way, then we can achieve success. 

Yes I also saw many post contain on one line statement and mostly begginers giving post by posting question about crypto. It's not correct method. First need to understand all rules and guidelines then should do some post and when you post some content don't catch others thought just creat by your perspective by searching so that you can add some new in cryptotalk forum. 

Try to give new knowledge, new things and new thoughts to people .It helps them to know new and better.Research is most important thing without research you can not give proper knowledge to people. We must share our upps and down in crypto, our success and our failures. 

The fundamental thing for a subject is the knowledge that we have on that subject, it is important because we publish content to help others or instruct their minds with our teachings, for this it is extremely fundamental to investigate in depth what we want to transmit to others.

• +1 1

Such a great suggestion because creating own topics at cryptotalk will be very beneficial for increasing knowledge or English too. Its also increase our activities, our follower, reputation and our confidence. But do some research before creating topic and if our topic is latest mean its crypto news, market activities with strong evidence, then its really helpful for other and also for us...... 

Edited by gbfisher
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

We call you my friend. It is very important to put our own touches when starting to work in the field of cryptocurrencies and the reason is that your technical analysis is the safest analysis, so analyze yourself and start the work and the most important thing is to set a loss limit so that your loss does not increase to this limit Thank you very much

• +3 1

Always try to always to your research before making any posts. Make sure you gather enough intel before making any post so that you don't make the mistake of posting wrong information. It is very important as wrong comments will lead to negative reviews.

• +2 1

I  am agree with you friend if we make 3_4 topics per day the crypto talk campaign will increase day by day.And by doing search every topic it would be a good thing for  us and for this forum that we will get good reputations and good money as well and this campaign will get more ratings.Searching every thing is best overall i also make search on every thing and then i make post .In this way i get maximum knowledge and i easily post my comments.

• +1 1

Doing research on topic is very important to newbies like me. Because we are lack of experience and we don’t know about many topics. So if you don't want to get baned stop coping others and make your own research. It'll help you gain some new knowledge and get good reputation.

I recently noticed that most of the topics are duplicate, and I agree with you that we should at least create a useful topic for the day in order to increase our information about cryptocurrencies better.

• +2 1

Yes my dear you are right. You have a own knowledge to create the new post and topic. Then your rating increase and many people like your post. So that is best for everyone.

In general, I agree with the author, In addition to gaining new knowledge, this way we can increase the activity of the forum and revive communication between users on it.

On 3/13/2021 at 6:57 AM, gbfisher said:

Such a great suggestion because creating own topics at cryptotalk will be very beneficial for increasing knowledge or English too. Its also increase our activities, our follower, reputation and our confidence. But do some research before creating topic and if our topic is latest mean its crypto news, market activities with strong evidence, then its really helpful for other and also for us...... 

And that is why we don't need to only rely on learning in this forum because not all informations are being discussed in this forum instead we should also browse and make more research so that we can have good knowledge and experience about cryptowold which will definitely help you and I in the future.

Of course friend I agree with you on this wonderful thing.  We need to do research on ourselves, before posting anything, before writing anything, we will write and post it with ideas and research on that topic. Thank you.

Thank you, my friend, you are right, but we must pay attention to duplicate topics so that they are not deleted. I have a question. Are ratings calculated on the topics that I will post and get paid? Thank you.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.