Always do your own research - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Always do your own research

That's very good idea buddy many have faced different punishment because they don't make research before making posts/topics. Making research is very useful and is very good plan to get you safe from any kind of accusations.

Yes I agree. it is good to do research before creating a topic. We should do research to know about new topics and should try to do quality posts with good content.It should be valuable and useful topic for all the members. If You post the good content You'll get the good reputation and that will increase your self confidence to do it more better. Stay Blessed!

• +4 1

Some many people are tired reading old post, it will be a great benefit if all of us can be creative bring out the best in us through creativity, bring out new ideas, bring out different taste with a different flavour in our writing, how can we do all this? With research everything will OK...

I agree with your opinion my friend that we should have to craete on e topic which should be useful and helpful. And also we craete topics after a throughly research about it's contents.

• +1 1

Yes, dear friend, we must always strive and do everything possible to create topics and comments that are helpful for this great community dedicated to cryptocurrencies.
Good luck to the whole community and great profits

Yes, of course  each member of this forum should go for his/her on research. You should no defend on any body, further more any member of this forum door is open to you by creating new topic every day, but make sure the topic it will be tangible what people are going to benefit from.

Well said mate. Everyone should post their own unique contents. They should never copy paste someone else's content. That can lead them to ban. We should post valuable and informative contents that is helpful to the forum.

Yes, it is important to create new topic for regular basis.It’s help us for good ratting and reputation. 

@Raven Thats good but then we need to be careful really careful because when you look at what is happening right now there is a chance that  we might lose  because , 4 topics a day is flooding the forum because at average we post about 3000 people a day and that means thats around 12000 new topics every day  , we will become stale, we need to be strategic, I think having 12000 new topics a day is reasonable but still not right , we need 1 -2 topics a week.

• +3 1

Yes, you are right. Each of us should do our own research before posting useless stuffs. Of course it should contain meaningful content, that will benefit everyone who will see your post. For some not only you motivate them you also help them what's going on their mind at the moment.

Yes but do not posts by reading others post do your own hard work for your success don't copy anyone whatever they are senior or junior just post the thing who understand everyone and useful for other i suggest you to write what you should also apply on you.

• +3 1

I agree with you, my friend, we need to research so that we can write and present new and different topics at once and contain valuable information about the cryptocurrency so that we can offer benefit to everyone and be able to learn correctly. Task

On 4/4/2020 at 10:57 PM, Raven said:

What i'm thinking is we should always do our own research to create new topics everyday. My opinion is each of member here must create topic everyday about 3-4 topics per day so all of us could benefit to that topic. But of course before posting topics here you should do your own research first so your topic could contain unique and latest information about crypto currency or about the forum. 

This is only my opinion, create 3-4 topics everyday so we could choose topic that suits to ourselves. Lets help each other and don't criticize each other too. We could raise ourselves by helping each other. If you're agree with me please give react and i will give you too for appreciation, thanks. 

Whenever you read a piece of news, you should always look for another source to corroborate it and thus avoid fraud, I totally agree with you, friend.

I always said to the begginers please do your research before making posts so you can give correct information to the other member of this forum, and if they do that they'll also get good reputation and they'll make some satoshi. If every member in this forum does that we can find more useful comments and we can improve our knowledge about crypto faster.

• +5 1

Yes it is very important to research your own way. Don't copy others just post relevant to the forum make it unique and precise for good reputation. If you research then more knowledge is going to hit your mind and you can make it precisely describes in your own words. Do better  and genuine always.

• +2 1

Hi there my friend, I totally agree with you. We should follow what people are writing and learn from them but we must do our own research on a subject before posting about it because it is really bad to spread misinformation. That may cause a lot of people to lose money and its responsiblity fall upon our shoulders. Thanks for reading and have a nice evening. 

• +3 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

It is a good idea for every person that everyday we post new research which give benefits for the others and they gain knowledge from these posts and learn many ways to earn money.

Hey friends! 

Off course I agree with this point of view that we should always do our own research. We should daily send 2-3 posts in this forum. Out post contain useful information that benefit others. Therefore we should try to research new information and post it.

I agree with you, my friend, as we should all publish topics on a daily basis and do two searches instead of one. The first is if there is a post similar to the one you will publish and the second search is to search for some ideas that you will present in order to expand your information about it.

You are right. We must do a research first before we start to share some information here. With this, we can also maintain the effectiveness and efficiency of the forum. 

• +3 1

Better believe it my companion, each one should make their own examination prior to posting or remarking something. By doing it ourselfs it will bring out novel thought and themes to manage, which will be valuable to many. The most ideal approach to procure is to do it with our own hardwork

• +1 1
  • +3 1

We must always strive to work new topics and use research to find new ideas. We should not copy other topics. There are many ideas that are still not presented here in the forum.

If you have doubt or questions about some issues related to cryptocurrency you can create a topic here so that you might get answers from the forum members. You might also ask forum moderators to close your topics after getting answers on this forum.

• +1 1

Exactly to solve the problems of spams we need to research of our own the more we will research about the things the more we will be able to learn about those things so in this field develop a habbit to research and don't rely on others informations. 

Yes friends we should always do our own research. Without research, there is no ability to know or understand anything. So it is our duty to do research. The only way forward in research is who makes it beautiful.