Always do your own research - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Always do your own research

Yes my friends, it is not good thing to copy other objects. As Plagiarism is strictly prohibited not only this forum but also prohibited in the any forum of world. It not only hurts the person that wrote but also damages your structure. So try to post about anything you know or share in your own wordings.

• +2 1

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

@Raven You're absolutely right buddy. We must give our plenty of time for researching and posting appropriate and unique topics based on one's own knowledge and understanding. This would help us to create a good environment within cryptotalk forum, with every user's participation on forum discussions over useful topics as a result of which we are able to learn and dedicate ourselves on more creative things like self-research and creating own authentic topic for friendly discussions.

Yes I am strongly agree with you. Always do your own research. Stealing or cheating research is not acceptable by the forum. It's violation of rules of the forum. You will banned from the forum if you violate the rules of the forum. 

Of course, those who want to publish should conduct research on the topic of the post and the most important news about cryptocurrencies. You must master the topic before sharing it with members in order to be able to discuss with them, but there is no need for many publications in order for each post to take its time and the opportunity must be left for newcomers to ask

Yes, basically!  That’s right it’s very good for us and the forum I yes we will work hard to create new posts and topics every day.  Topics are very helpful because they use the Cryptotalk forum to increase our account by gaining reputation and followers, benefits and new space ....

Despite the fact that thinking of making 3-4 publications, it may be a piece too much for the cutting-edge ones, and that i embody myself, because of the truth what we need is to analyze. What I do advise is to normally do our very own research, each for the topics and for the remarks, just so they can be beneficial.thank you 

Absolutely Right everyone  should research on every topics and then reply it according to thier opinion after doing research on that topic ..research is the main point to get ideas of topic.

Hey mate!You are right.We should do our own research.We should not steal someones else idea or creation to use as our's but we need to do our own research to make our own ideas.There are alot of new members who entered this platform daily and do plagiarisim and steal someones else idea.Through which they get banned.So all we need to do is our own research.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The way we should be doing in creating content is somehow related on how we wanted the creation would become. We wanted to make that all of the content we have created is informative and is possessing quality that we are proud of having since that is what we think that every product we have made. As a user of this forum, we should always think about the post that we are about to post since it might get reviewed by all of the users in the forum which would invite different possibility through your post such as negative ratings and positive ratings.

Yes you are right that we all have to choose topics that have benefits to other. And at also interesting topics. By this we can get alote of information as well as money. So these types of posts have benefits to other as well as you

I agree with you totally first need we need to do research on our topic completely and make it unique and useful. 

If we can't post 3 or 4 topics then we have to post only one topic but make sure that will be useful and unique now its up to that how much unique topic you can make.

everyone need to behavior a look for new subjects no longer handiest for new posts, but for your expertise to boom in cryptocurrencies and you could earn more.

Yes, it is true that one must do our own research. Our own research is always unbiased and genuine. When we follow others, we end up earning more money for the person who has given this device

Hey guys, I will agree definitely with topic ,but I have some suggestion's that I would like to share. The first thing is when you are posting any topic you have to check it (minimum 2 times) because if there is any mistake it will cause you to get a warning massage. And the topic must be a new content.  

create a topic to post it in this forum should be after a research like you said , and this research and create a new topic idea will take a lot of time from the users , I think 3-4 topics in the day will be too long from each one of us , maybe if every user will create 1 or 2 topics every day that will give other users a chance to find ideas to write about , who with me guys !! 

• +5 1

As a beginner you always need vital research to get things done in this platform. However it will give more features about cryptotalk in which it be more easier for a new beginner.

As a beginner you always need vital research to get things done in this platform. However it will give more features about cryptotalk in which it be more easier for a new beginner.

• +1 1

This is why researching on our own was very important. We should not be too trusted with someone who shared news with you online as it can turn out to be a scam. It can only disappoint you when you didn't research and regret in the end.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Hello everyone on my own point of view resarch is a way of finding solution to problem, probably the collection of data and putting it in to consideration to help some people understand 

always do your own research?

I agree with that since the sources exist and there are many and very good what I do not like is that in the sources they make the copy and paste because it would be different and even plagiarism and here they punish that in addition one knows when something is not well and generates doubts is why to investigate of many sources and to summarize would be the best thing.

Hello everyone on my own point of view research this is a method of finding solution to a problem and what to solve the problem, it give you more knowledge and experience on so many things 

• +2 1

I think that in addition to researching we should write, interpret what we investigate and formulate a post according to what we read in that way will be a more authentic post 

Yes, that would be a great help to everyone. For the readers, They can get another new information about cryptocurreny while for you, you can get tokens based on how many topics you will share. Everybody can benefit by doing that. 

On 4/4/2020 at 7:57 PM, Raven said:

What i'm thinking is we should always do our own research to create new topics everyday. My opinion is each of member here must create topic everyday about 3-4 topics per day so all of us could benefit to that topic. But of course before posting topics here you should do your own research first so your topic could contain unique and latest information about crypto currency or about the forum. 

This is only my opinion, create 3-4 topics everyday so we could choose topic that suits to ourselves. Lets help each other and don't criticize each other too. We could raise ourselves by helping each other. If you're agree with me please give react and i will give you too for appreciation, thanks. 

I think two or three topics per day is too overwhelming you know is not easy to make a research for just a single topic talkless of creating more than two topics in a day i think this will lead some members in creating useless topic because they don't know what to write,

• +2 2

On 7/20/2020 at 1:41 AM, Tunuu said:

Good idea mate, but 3-4 topics every day will be hard for beginners

Well, that's actually true mate because they have insufficient ideas and knowledge about cryptocurrency and how they can create 3 to 4 topics per week? It's hard for them to complete that, they need to learn first in this forum so that they can create their own topic.

• +2 1

Yes friend, you are right. This is a reliable and trustworthy platform so we are responsible for giving good posts to this forum. So we have to make sure that, we study and refer from different sources about the topics we write. This will help us to make good quality, reliable and relevant content. We can also take the help of senior members to learn unknown things.

• +2 2