How I Got Scammed Once - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

How I Got Scammed Once

On 4/4/2020 at 5:10 PM, Cammer said:

Hello my friends. 

Someday I received an E-mail from "Blockchain" as I thought. The email asked me to enter my login information and my Google account information and that was what I did. I didn't pay attention to the sender or anything. After an hour I checked my Blockchain account and I was surprised to see that my balance was 0$ and 0 Bitcoin!! I lost 300$ that day.

So please, be careful from these scam mails!

So sorry bro. This story broke my heart 💔😥😩. Life is a teacher. It keep teaching us new things everyday. Thank God you have learnt how to avoid scammers. It is a very terrible experience to lose one's hard earn money. You will be fine bro. One love ❤️❤️💖💖 @Cammer

Thank you for sharing this fantastic records with us. We also need to be cautious of this data and our own wallate and our own emails can not be shared with anybody. We usually ought to be cautious about our flats due to the fact cheaters are very clever now so we usually try and be very careful.

Feeling regret to here that . we should always beware before sharing our personal information with anyone .especially in the online earning sites which are full of scammers 

to the day of our crypto talk is going up to the point we can email the support system to know if that email is true or not. Today, many scam email that will be sent to our email, and we need to check will access to review in the sector to ultraviolet in trodden 

• +1 1

Scammer and spammers are everywhere and they do promised what they can not offer. They have sweat advertisement and once you fall to there trek you are gone. All your capital will becomes theirs. Don't share your information to the third party.

This is stressful. It is hard to bear such kind of loss of earning when you put your 100% for that earning. And we are pleased that you share your experience with heavy heart to just alert us.

I've heard many cases of scams and aware about the lose which people have faced due to those scams. Their ways to trap people update after some time and lead people in problem. But I've not experienced any such problem yet. 

• +2 1

Hi friends

I didn't experience this in crytotalk currency before but why people involved thereselves in such criminal act, I wonder why all this happened in crytotalk currency while the moderator and the admin are there to manitor or address things for us in normal ways

I am upset for you. These are the things which we need to know and be cautious about that. We ought to be cautious about these phony sends and check the sender name prior b to entering in this.

1 hour ago, Muneebjutt said:

Yes bro it is very useful to share our bad experiences as well beacuse people get more careful after reading these types of topic beacuse scamming is the main problem in the cryto world

@Muneebjutt  @Ibn e hussain Yes dear friends it is exactly a very nice information for every newbies  because I have heard a lot of cases same with this case they have lost their all assets. So we should carefully with type scammers and faults.

Edited by MT khan

I heard many friends news and their is something like happen with them but in my life i have never experienced in such of things

Thank you very much my dear friend for sharing information and your experience. It is true there are many scammers in this forum. And we should to be avoided from scammers. If you saw such kind of persons you should to report them. Because it is our duty.

• +3 1

You should be careful there are many ha hers who hack your account you should be careful about don't give your personal information and don't also share here And make a strong password because hackers are very clever so be careful .

Thank you 

On 4/4/2020 at 9:10 PM, Cammer said:

Hello my friends. 

Someday I received an E-mail from "Blockchain" as I thought. The email asked me to enter my login information and my Google account information and that was what I did. I didn't pay attention to the sender or anything. After an hour I checked my Blockchain account and I was surprised to see that my balance was 0$ and 0 Bitcoin!! I lost 300$ that day.

It's really sad to hers all about that. But thanks for sharing this with others so they can be aware of this fraud.

I have an advice, if you get a link from unknown source never ignore the sender. Always read the url, if url looks suspicious then don't open it. 

It is a sad thing, my friend. You should not trust any links that these fraudsters may send to double your balance or offer other temptations in order to enter your account and steal your money. You must pay attention well, gain experience and work hard to compensate for your losses

Oh, unfortunately for you. You should be careful about these matters. Do not write and enter your passwords in browsers, pop-up ads, and messages of unknown origin, or you will be stolen .. I hope you will be rewarded.

@Cammer that is a great loss dear.  You feel very sad when you see your balance. I advise all of members that if someone send you e mail ir any thing don't trust him. 

• +4 1

On 4/4/2020 at 9:10 PM, Cammer said:

Hello my friends. 

Hey dear it's a good thing you have shared your experience with us so that we all be aware of such scams , scammers always try to do scams they gives us a profit full offers they show us green gardens so we should never share our sensitive information to anyone and should have a strong password @Ikram aliali @Asifa 

• Useful or interesting 1

Thanks  for shring your experience. Some scammers on this platform also present who send you message in personal and talk about giving reputation and when you got frank with each other thwy send you link of hacking. So every new user be aware don't reply any unknown message.

• +3 1

You have been cheated a lot and Yes of course People would cheat like this You should stay away from people like these Whenever you have an email Read you well And find out where he is from a company or from a fellow You should keep these things in mind 

• +2 1

Ouah .. Dear unfortunately my friend on your loss please check to this for more messages in the coming times and thank you for alerting members and beginners for these fraud messages

Currently I believe that it is the way in which it is most operated or occupied to scam people, we must maintain strict security, since what is at stake are our digital assets.
One way that we can avoid this type of problem, which is known as phishing, is to always search for the sender, since in many cases they maintain a false sender, and immediately block the user.
Another thing we can do to avoid these types of messages is not to enter our email address anywhere, since we do not know who will use it to make scams.
These are some tips that I can give you, maybe they will be helpful, don't forget to also keep an antivirus, a cordial greeting and bye.

• +2 1

Hello dear, look at this, when a person does a good deed in it, no one will discredit him, when he goes against his law, a person will clearly discredit him. Thank you.

Exposure to fraud This is a very bad thing for your money to disappear from your hands in a moment, so we have to wait and be careful in every step we take and do not open any links that come to us on the private or on the e-mail and do not enter any private information for us when you ask us and we do not know its source

They might have sent to multiple emails and the prey was found on who entered their logins and we should be careful about these fake mails and check the sender name before entering in this.