What is Bitcoin and its value in the market? - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Krishna123

What is Bitcoin and its value in the market?

Bitcoin is the most trustable and profitable currency and its value in the market is 20000 dollars or more. so it is very good to hold the Bitcoin for a long time because it can give you a lot of profit because its price always goes on increasing.

• +1 1

On 4/4/2020 at 6:55 PM, Krishna123 said:

Hello my dear members I am new here and want to learn more about crypto and it's digital currencies. But I hear about always Bitcoin or btc. I have no any other idea about this I make search on the Google and some pure answer get knowledge about this. Now I asked my senior to give me some features about this.

@Krishna123 Bitcoin is the father of all coins because bitcoin was the first digital currency’s to come in market and then slowly slowly other coin came and until now bitcoin is still captured the whole cryptocurrency by its very high value,

2 hours ago, Golem king said:

Bitcoin is the most trustable and profitable currency and its value in the market is 20000 dollars or more. so it is very good to hold the Bitcoin for a long time because it can give you a lot of profit because its price always goes on increasing.

BTC is the king of cryptocurrencies and as you above mentioned its price is getting high day by day. In my opinion BTC price will be higher more than current price. That means it is great to collect some BTC till the right time. Then we can make good money from our investment. BTC has always been profitable.

In reality BTC is a coin which could be utilized to shop on the web and can likewise be utilized as type of revenue through contributing on it or exchanging additionally however to acquire from bitcoin by Investing or exchanging you must be educated enough.

Bitcoin is a digital currency that can be used online for transactions. Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrencies and the most expensive of all. The value of cryptocurrencies in market is now around $22000 to $23000 the highest value so far. 

Bitcoin is type of digit currency it has liqudty to move from one to another. It is own value like another currency it's now value is about 23800$ and it is the best power full currency. 

• +1 1

Bitcoin is most popular coin in the crypto currencies  and it's price is 68000 dollars .  This is created by satoshi Nakamoto . But we get BTC means satoshi from crypto campaign . We can get daily 20000 satoshi means BTC on 20 useful posts with good reputation .

• +1 1

Well, Bitcoin or btc is the same, btc is the short term for Bitcoin and all of the cryptocurrency coins has has short term or alias, you can actually read some informations here about cryptocurrency to have some ideas about from it.

Hi. Im new here and still learning. As you asked about crypto and bitcoin so im still learning and in my opinion it is a digital currency and its market value is $22 thousand. Have a great day ☺️.

Bitcoin is a crypto currency. It is most popular currency in the world. It is a decentralized crypto currency and it's price depend on the supply and demand. It is more profitable coins. I invest in it. Because in future it's price will rise up.

• +1 2

Cryptocurrency is a digital currency and bitcoin is also a type of this currency. Bitcoin is not the only digital currency, but you heard about it mostly because of its more positive points than other currencies. Some of its advantages I list here for you: 

1)  Payment freedom- we can share money anywhere anytime
2)  Security and control of Bitcoin is easy
3)  Transaction information is hidden from everyone

Yes Bitcoin is an ongoing trend nowadays saying exchange site In Bitcoin you will get all currency so that you can change your currency. This is trustworthy and a highly used site and is mostly popular. Its market is first that it is running on a trend and is running at number one. Mostly people change the currency  and use this bitcoin for that. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Bitcoin is a software code that was found to be considered a means of payment and is transferred and moved on its own network called the Blockchain, and the production of this code is difficult and expensive and also its number is limited, which greatly contributed to raising its value in the market.

Hello, I think that depends a lot on how advanced is the bitcoin project and the solutions it provides to the world today, which for my consideration is very high, so I think the value of bitcoin is relative to the current value, ie $ 27000, maybe a little less, but in future years for sure it is worth more for everything that helps us solve today, greetings.

It is the first crypto coin that was created by satoshi nakamato in 2009. Since then it maintain that dignity and respect for being the first rising up and some times down. Bitcoin is $27,000 at the market of crypto currency from yo it exchange

Bitcoin is the king of the digital world .Bitcoin is considered in digital currency of its gold, its value type is increasing every day. Its value is round about 20k $.But in my opinion its markeet value is increasing day.by day

Bitcoin is the most valuable and popular cryptocurrency that exists, it is also the mother and creator of the other cryptocurrencies, I would advise you as a beginner in the world of cryptocurrencies, look for a lot of information since I see you with very little information about cryptocurrencies
A big greeting to the whole community

Bitcoin is a type of currency that has the liquidity to move from one to the other.  It has its own value like any other currency which is now valued at around 8 23,800 and it is the best power full currency.  By working here you can earn a lot of money in a short time.

Bitcoin has the highest value in the digital world.1 bitcoin equals about 20000$.That's a huge amount That's why it takes too much time to earn a bitcoin.And you can win bitcoin by working on the crypto world forum...So I will give you the message that you join us on this and work hard on it So that you can earn a significant amount...

• +1 1

Welcome in the crypto network bitcoin is advanced cash like our paper money, however its works in online are web this cash dispatch in 2008 made by satoshis nakamoto, to the reason for shared exchange, and associated with third individual present market costs around 7000$,

Obviously the answer to this is written in many places. But to tell you briefly what I know, bitcoin is a virtual digital currency. Currently, its value in the market is increasing day by day and it is very valuable. You can learn more by doing a good research.

First of all I welcome you in this forum. Bitcoin is a digital crypto currency and it's a king of the crypto currencies. It's a number one (1) crypto currency in the market. It's price is now so high and break all the records. Now it's 27000$ per coin.

I welcome you, my buddy, to this forum. You can find out all things related to the world of encryption with the aid of studying all of the posts that individuals offer you inside the sections of the forum.

There is a lot of demand in between the demand of the world, their digital  currency in this world and it is the highest level of currency. And some country  baned.the.bitcoin  And many country use this currency to run their business. But in bitcoins To join, you can visit their website by following them through some rules and regulations. 

• +1 1

Bitcoin is a decentralized crypto currency that was created in 2008 and launched in early 2009.
It's used to send payments, as an investment or, sometimes, as a store of value.
One of the main features of Bitcoin is its Blockchain, since all transactions and movements are recorded and can't be manipulated.

The value of Bitcoin is determined based on supply and demand. The Bitcoin supply is only 21 million coins and they're obtained through mining. Every 4 years the reward is reduced, so the price increases.

• +1 1