What should you do with Yobit Login Issue? - Page 25 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

What should you do with Yobit Login Issue?

Although, I have not encountered any of these login issues before but I think you are right that members should try these steps if they are having problems when logging in because this will help to make the login easy.

Welcome dear friend I advise you to wait a bit, there may be maintenance of the IObit site but do not worry, within hours or minutes the IObit platform will be back to work and you can log in safely .

• +2 1

Well, thank you for sharing this information with us. I haven't encountered a problem logging into Yobit but if I did I would take our solutions into account.

This might pbe posaibel but i am a newbie on this forum and join the yobit platform yesterday and where i can see my daily activities of cryptotalk compaign but not facing any login issue yet but if i face in future i have saved your rectification procedure and will implement that time.

Sometimes we face this problem. If your yobit id log out then you can log in again. You will receive a code in your email. If you dont received it then check your spam folder. Clear cookies from the browser. You can try different browser.

On 4/4/2020 at 10:02 AM, tienda said:

Hello beginners and all members, maybe some times you will encounter a login Yobit problem, this issue can happens for all members new or old members, I have already faced this issue and I got the solution from support about that, so I will share with you these steps; 

1- You can try log in again after 30 mins

2- If you didn't receive the code in your email Box, check your spam folder for confirmation code.

3- Clear cookies of the browser

4- Try different browsers

Enjoy and good luck!

IS THIS TOPIC USEFUL OR INTERESTING? SO PLEASE LIKE IT CLICKING THE HEART 👇 

Good idea my friend.. I also faced this problem many time that's why this is really important post for me.. I have clear my idea about it. I think many of the other also face this problem after some days and may be they resolve it with different ways.. But I really like such way which is telling in the post.. I face this problem after some days when I want to withdraw my earnings from youbit to my wallet.. I try many time without any gap that's why I didn't opend the account... But as you say that if once the account is not opend then try after 30 minutes or try any other browsers so I will check it next time when I will withdraw my earnings through youbit.. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Personally I have not yet experienced any problems when logging into Yobit and I think a very important point is that an Internet that is not stable can also cause login problems.
I will keep these tips in mind in case I have any problems, thank you very much for sharing this useful information. 

Yobit without problems but it is really good information for us as beginners. It is a great post, thank you, my friend.yes we all face such problems many time. And many times login of bitcoin is temporary off and it is fixed after some time. make sure that your account is not hacked ! this will make you trust in this platform. 

That this problem suffers from many users and we must find a solution to this thing as this platform logs out automatically. I don’t know what the reason is. If you have the solution please help and thank you

• +1 1

You have to wait and keep trying until the login issue is resolved because this used to happen either network problem, the serva at that moment and if the platform is on maintenance this used to happened.

May be it's your browser or something else but for me i haven't face this type of problem since I started making use of yobit but I still have to thank you for your guidance on how to login back into out various yobit account and I hope this also help many people in this forum especially the newbies who are new to the yobit exchanger.

Well, I have been using this site too weeks ago. And this two weeks, I haven't faced any issue in login to Cryptotalk or even in yobit site. So I don't have any idea and experience about this issue. But there I think would be some technical problem from your side such as network provider.

I have had a lot of members talking about that problem, but I personally I have never been one of them or face something even similar to that, the only problem I once face with my yobit login, when I forget my login password. 

Yes my dear friend I also faced the same problem and I went to log in yobit  account .you have created a very informative topic it is very helpful and contain information for us thank you dear best of luck.

Thank you very much, dear friend, for this valuable and useful information. We may face some difficulties in this, but little by little, with perseverance, diligence and hard work, and by seeking advice from good and positive people like you, we continue our path and our path at work.

I have never had a problem logging into the Yobit platform before, but knowing these steps will be a very good thing in order to know what to do if I encounter a problem in the future.  The most important thing is to protect the account password.

I Come to the realy saw a nice you is by and no why bê sure and is band now he should bê not by is why you are you not is by the realy for the bauniss

Thank you very much friend for the support. There are some members must be suffer when they will not receive the login code in their email, i hope now they will not suffer anymore because they have got the solution.

This is a good tip for logging into the Yobit platform.  In my opinion, choosing a good browser and not using a VPN will make logging into the account safer and easier.

This happened to me earlier as I did not get the login confirmation message due to changing my IP address so I logged in again and this problem was resolved.  I think the Yobit platform is very secure and that is why there will be some security measures in place in order to access user accounts.

My dear friend I want to tell you that there are no any issue with me at this time and I want to tell you that if you face any problem then you should not and will be solved very soon so best of luck and focus on your work thank you so much

Yes, sometimes, registration in Yobit is a little difficult, perhaps by pressing it or something similar, so if the message does not reach an email, we have to do as you spoke, or if you could not enter the password, try to enter an uppercase letter, a lowercase letter and numbers, then a login will be done.

But I can't seem to solve this login issue. When I have a problem, I use all of the options you provided in your article, since these four options are applicable when we have a logging issue. Yes, the options you suggested help us solve our problem.

I usually get the problem. When i get this problem , i solve it waiting for some time or trying to enter the platform from another browsers. Thanks for giving such important topics.

Thank you for this warning and precaution, I heard about this problem a lot and started to worry if it was going to happen to me, but thank you for sharing with us this simple solution method, I think I will not worry anymore.

I wish all of you success and that you will not face any problem.

• +3 1