Importance of spend time on the forum. - Page 68 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Importance of spend time on the forum.

Hello dear friends, i'm newbie in this forum. I think this forum is not a waste of time. In this forum we spend our time and we gain so much knowledge and also improve our English language skills.

In fact, I spend a lot of time reading about the world of cryptocurrencies on the Internet, in fact that gave me a lot of information about this field in addition to the experience that I gained through reading publications, in addition to getting paid as well, I really benefit from that

• +4 1

Spending our time in this forum is very important most especially now that most of the countries are in lockdown, so we can use that opportunity whenever we are free and be spending our time in this forum. Doing this will make us to gain much experience.

Of course, my friend, spending time here is better than wasting it on matters that do not help, but if you have a job, you cannot spend much time here, but about my experience, I prefer to spend any available time here in order to increase my knowledge and experience in This forum 

• +2 1

Really, my friend, I agree with you spend a lot of time in this forum earns us a lot of information and experience that enables us to post topics useful and enables us to get a good reputation and more money.

• +2 1

In my opinion, there are a large number of people who spend a lot of time at home, it is better for them to work on developing their skills in areas such as digital currencies and cryptocurrencies, I wish you a happy day 

Yes, my friend, reading the topics on the forum is useful as we can get the required experience in how to trade cryptocurrencies, especially since we are at this time committed to staying at home due to the Covid 9 epidemic

Hello my friend, I am a beginner in this forum and I do not know much about the forum, but I want to learn about this forum and its rules and learn about cryptocurrencies as well, thanks

Hello my friend,
In fact, you are completely right as we must devote 3 or 4 hours a day to working on the cryptotalk site and read the largest amount of posts so that we can make a good profit and get very important information about cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

By time spending on this forum we can learn number of things .we can get knowledge about many things from this forum. I learn many things by spending time here i helps me in many things 

Indeed, we have to take advantage of the time here to gain a lot of information and experience in the world of cryptocurrencies and invest them through the topics that others share with us, let us give them a good reputation as an incentive for them to continue creating these topics and sharing them with us.

• +2 1

Of course, in our free time at home, we can get information about cryptocurrency by reading the cryptotalk forum and get innumerable benefits.

• +1 1

In cryptotalk, Here we use one minute, its not gonna waste its gonna profitable if we have a sence.

We can earn here and seek knowledge on this knowledge.

English language of spoken and written both became excellent.

In cryptotalk, Here we use one minute, its not gonna waste its gonna profitable if we have a sence.

We can earn here and seek knowledge on this knowledge.

English language of spoken and written both became excellent.

If you spend a lot of time on this forum, you will get a lot of knowledge, and that will make your posts more useful, get a positive reputation, and you will earn a lot of money. You just have to abide by the rules. I wish you good luck.

• +5 1

That's right, my friend, we have to spend time on CryptoTalk.

This time will not be wasted.

Because when you work in CryptoTalk for a longer time, you are learning more and more and gaining experience about cryptocurrencies.

This will also help you create better posts.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I like your idea and I think Lock down bring us this opportunity to spend more time in this forum. because this community is the best place for us to learn about cryptocurrency and also earn some money by publishing useful comments and quality opinions.

Yes, brother, we are here to spend a long time under the current circumstances (Corona). We have to work, participate and follow up on all the posts made by the Forum from senior members, and I am trying very hard to take advantage of the opportunity to access knowledge.

• +3 1

Yes you are right, the majority has a vacuum time we must learn to use it in useful things.

And spending this time in the forum makes us learn and make money at the same time.

Yeah. Spending more time in this forum will increase learning and benefit from increased knowledge
Cryptocurrencies and trading,
 So I spend more time on the forum and read each post carefully.
So that I can understand the content well and is useful.

Like what i'm always saying on my previous content, being active here in the forum is what will make you successful here. It is important for us that everyday we keep monitoring and posting here because every day is a chance for us to earn. The more active and the more participation we do here, the more content we will create. It is not a hassle to work here because they are not allowing us on a specific time so it is very easy to open an account and work. 

There are numerous importance of spending time on this platform such as: it is very educative and entertaining. Very educative in the sense that you share your knowledge and also gain knowledge from what other people have put down. When I said it is very entertaining I mean it is very fun Wen you are putting down your own writte ups. 

This forum is really wonderful, we get a lot of important information from it, knowledge and experience, and we will make money as well. We should focus on our work in this forum.

You are right my friend, most people now spend most of their time at home, so we can take advantage of our free time by working in this forum and gaining a broader knowledge of the world of cryptocurrencies.

Spending time and reading the posts on the forum helps you develop your experience and knowledge about cryptocurrencies, so you should spend every day at least two hours in the forum.