Importance of spend time on the forum. - Page 44 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Importance of spend time on the forum.

It is clear that due to lock-up we are now full time free and looking more and more time on the internet if we can raise up or online revenue to make nice benefits to our family because of this covid we have little spare money to waste on a regular basis expenditures.so we can also spend more time on crypto talk platform to make more better updates.

@ch ayyan. My dear friends newly member can spend very tough time. Our old member can be very large work and export by this platform. They can be spend the most time in the crypto talk organization 

Yes, you are right. If we spend more time on this platform and we read the topics we can get more knowledge and information. Throughout this we can avoid repeating posts. So create useful and informative topics to the members. Throughout this you can get good reputation. So work hard with patience you can achieve success. 

Spending more time in this forum makes you to learn more good stuffs and earn good money too.. Especially this quarantine period 

Yes exactly it will gives us the two major things one is the learnings to the new and good things about the crypto which will help us in the upcoming days and the second thing is the earnings which is also very needed by us.

yes bro we all have free those days and we can join this forum for knowledge and experience and also we will get to know a lot of cryptocurrencies and this forum also give us a lot of oppurtuniy . ok always be happy.

I am free nowadays, so spend my time on it,With this my English grammer is getting better and gain knowledge and earning.Thats true spending time time isn't a waiste but it will be very beneficial to us,Because if we spend our time here we will gain so much.

Maybe you should spend your time with this crypto, because all of us was affected and all of us are no work or maybe we all have more time, now you can spend your time with this platform, to learn and earn more and more knowledge, so dont waste your time with nonsense, think what you doing, and of course your communication skills can improve and it can help to your braincells, this crypto can improve your knowledge and thanks for this crypto to become gain more money and help to my parents as well, i will not waste my time for nothing, and thanks for the people here that share their knowledge about this platform, i will salute all you guys, somedays i will become with you guys.

Hello friend, I hope you are doing well. I believe that the more time we spend in this forum the more knowledge we will gain, of course this would happen only if we see useful content. The more I spend time in this forum the more I learn and the more I gain.

Hello my friend, I am still a beginner and have fun in this forum. I move from one topic to another and watch the responses and broaden my knowledge of cryptocurrencies, the forum and its laws. I have actually benefited from these topics and I seek to share my information with others when my experience is appropriate and avoid repetition .

Indeed is a decent an ideal opportunity for us to become familiar with a decent sum and put it in exchanging, presently we all in home we don't do anything , so we need to accept this open door and bring in some cash to contribute it , we can from this time transform us.

On 4/3/2020 at 7:56 PM, George10 said:

Sure you are right mate just to add on if we spend more time in this forum it will also help us to construct helpful topics.

spending more time does not mean any thing to the forum and the useness of your time, if you want to improve the forum teach the new users like me, how to do these kind of things and how to make the useful content.

Every time we are spending is this forum is useful for us . We are making it informative more and letting know more about Crypto and digital currencies . We can improve ourselves go through our companion posts

Exactly my friend, I noticed that many say that this forum is a waste of time, not true. I found the knowledge circulating here, but you have to commit and read a lot about cryptocurrencies.

Spending a lot of time in the forum is good, for me as a beginner, as I have to gain sufficient experience and knowledge about the forum and apply its rules.

Spending more time in this forum is of great importance because we easily understand the usage of this forum and get more knowledge and informative. If we want to become successful in any field than you should give time to it and work with devotion and hard work. That's why spending time in this forum is so beneficial for us.

we also can spend more time on crypto talk forum to making more quality of posts.I'd love to find something that didn't have a daily limit on profits. as well as to exchange advice and experiences between members through their past experiences,

Display so numerous nations are in lockdown so all are free and its truly heart opportunity to went through more time in this gathering and perused a few themes, to memorize more information conjointly dodge numerous comments in single themes truly its great choice moreover increments English information.

In this pandemic it's difficult for everyone to move out for earning. This forum is providing golden opportunity to everyone to avail their spare time and get benefit by doing such an informative sort of work.I will suggest everyone to do this work . This is the best way to avail time as well as a good source of earning.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

The more time we work in this forum, the better the quality of our posts and comments will be.  We all want the quality of our posts and comments to be much better.  If we want to improve the quality of our post, we have to work with time.  Hopefully our posts and comments will be useful then.  You will all comment on this process.

Yes dear this is important that how many time we spend here . If we spend most time here then we can fully understand about this forum and we will get more knowledge about trading and cryptocurrencies. If we spend more time here . Then we will get knowledge for useful posts. 

Yes, my friend, we all have times that we can use to learn about cryptocurrencies that could be a future financial system, and we must reserve a place for us in this knowledge.

Hello dear friend, you are right. We should spend more time here. We learn so many things as we can learn more about crypto. We can learn how to trade and invest more efficiently.  We can learn from people who share their experiences as well.

Of course, as we spend time in this forum, we can bring ourselves very good levels of information that can be more useful to people.The more time we spend on this forum to learn from home working and earning money, the more useful it will be for us.We must follow the rules in creating good posts.