Importance of spend time on the forum. - Page 35 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Importance of spend time on the forum.

Hello my friend it is very important to spend time in the forum about two hours to increase your experience and knowledge, but on the other hand you need this time to complete your work but time will not increase your profits

• +4 1

This little moment I spent on this platform gives me much ideas and meaningfull styles in creating ideas, I also gain much knowledge on it due to the fact that I see many post reasonable post and they are very intellectual in creating new ways in someone lifestyle.

I think because of we are staying at home due to coronavirus so it's a good to spend more times on this forum because this is the best place to learn many things about cryptocurrency. So we must read the all topics carefully and learn from them.

• +1 1

If you are fond of learning new things then you are at good place. Because there is a lot of information about you can learn. So you should be able to learn anything. If are wanting to write something new then you will also write on that platform. It is also very useful for others. So if are wanting to get more reputation points then you should be help others. And you should be useful for others and helpful also.

Hello dear i am student but my university is closed because covid-19 because I am free but I joined Crypto platform for earn money and knowledge. I am happy because this is good platform for earning.

I spend 3 to 4 hours in a day..

We will earn nice amount of money and working from home and also we will get to know much about cryptocurrencies and experience about crypto and trading from there.

It is right that we should spend most of our time it. By doing this we can get a lot of knowledge about the crypto talk and can earn at home.

Dear friend you are right. It is very important for us to spend time in this forum. Now a days all people have enough time so they need to spent it here they can learn here and also earn too.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

If we spend time here it have really importance .From this forum we learn and earn also.With the help of this forum we may get sufficient coins and knowledge about the whole world.

The time to spend on this platform is very important. You get to know about things. People get a chance to be warned about the idea. We get a chance to know what is going on in the world right now .And how do people think about things..And if we want to do some business, then we must spend time on this as much as possible 

Im totally agree with you mate. If we spend our time on the forum it will be benefit for us. Look people of this forum are wise and supportive. They share lots of informative post. We can learn many things from them. We need to explore more in in this forum. 

On 4/4/2020 at 7:48 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

We all are free now a days at home . If we spend  our time on crypto  talk and try  to read all the topics  it will benefited alot  us  as we can get  alot of knowledge  and experience  about  crypto  and trading  from  there. It also decrease  repeating  posts. 

Yes,i am strongly agree with you we are all free in now days.we can spend maximum time on cryptotalk and can learn about crypto currency affairs and contribution. In this time,we should aware about this and we will learn more if we will remain much on forum.

Time is a very precious resource. Once time is gone, it cannot be found again. We know time, and the current of the river does not wait for anyone. SoI mean time & tide wait for none. we have to use our time honestly. In our spare time we can spend our leisure time on cryptotalk without wasting YouTube and Facebook, it will bring us prosperity and life will be beautiful.

Edited by Muntasha2021

When you spend the time on the forum that means you are doing two things one is learning and earning and second is getting your time killed with it.

Yes the time much more we spend on cryptotalk forum that will be useful for us.  We can learn or teach the beginner of cryptotalk member. In that case that forum will be source of income like everyone posting here. 

Yes, after making my posts and comments, sometimes I get time to just enter the forum to just read for pleasure so as to learn more, so it really important to spend time here .

For me, during this pandemic crisis that we face in the world, many people are just in their home. So that like me, I have a lot of time to browse here in this forum just to gain knowledge and contribute a useful post. This forum is really good to us because you will earn extra income here in every useful post or content while gaining knowledge about crypto currency, it is really good to spend our time here in forum.

Now in covid-19 crisess we faced  many problem for learning knowled andmany others but if we spend time on crytotalk it give us knowledge of important and usefull things and it provide us great appourtunity for earning money in less effort

Working in this forum we can gain good knowledge about crypto trading world, most of the people don't have any idea that this type of forum exist. Spending time here is equal to developing and updating ourselves with trading world knowledge.

Well said..this is the leading place to utilize time and get increasingly good thing about this fair by sitting at home ..please keep on including modern things here so that our information increments ..ready to learn exceptionally valuable data from this besides we will gain alot from this gathering ..and we will upgrade our involvement and information .....

• +2 1

On 4/4/2020 at 7:48 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

We all are free now a days at home . If we spend  our time on crypto  talk and try  to read all the topics  it will benefited alot  us  as we can get  alot of knowledge  and experience  about  crypto  and trading  from  there. It also decrease  repeating  posts. 

Hi @Ch Ayyan Yess you are right in these days we all free in our homes. Spent time is truly essential to be entrusted cautiously. I agree how you call attention to that we should utilize this chance to share and learn data here at the discussion. It is glad to realize that numerous individuals and participative in this subject matter and are eager to assist others with welling.

• +1 1

There is a great importance of spending time on this forum because it is a platform where anyone can make money in this crisis as well as new source of ideas. When a person join it a new world of information open for him

I joined cruptotalk today and now i am going to spend much of my time in reading topics and comments. This will help me in understanding this forum in good manners