The Best Way To Convert Litecoin To PayPal in 2020? - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

The Best Way To Convert Litecoin To PayPal in 2020?

Sincerely sorry I don't know in detail about it. But I will try to let you know later by recharging it. I want to help you with this but sorry for not being able to at the moment thank you for the important question...

In the event that you need to change over your ltc to paypal, Then unquestionably you need to utilize an outsider locales or applications which should be trust qualified to cause an arrangement with you so your cash to stay safe.

Hi dear cammer You can attempt to use to change over it with p2p in localbitcoins.com, I think they uphold ltc also. 

Paypal doesn't uphold any crypto action so it very well may be difficult to pull out any usd from crypto trades to paypal. They may have trade accounts hailed, and your paypal record would be in peril to get frozen.

My recommendation is that you exchange your LITECOIN for BTC or USDT and sell them in PAXFUL or LOCALBITCOIN and place PAYPAL as a payment method, it is the best option that can be useful.

• +1 3

If you want to take PayPal from Light Coin You need to take a light coin to an exchanger, after going to the exchanger you will convert the light coin to usd.If you withdraw that usd to any bank then you can take it from the bank to PayPal.

I would like to say that just go to the bestexchange and find an exchanger and do the deal with that person that is the fastest way to do that and the rates may differ you need to take care of it.

Appreciation to all the senior members that have contributed to this topic for me to learn from because i don't have the knowledge on this topic and i am happy to be learning in this forum everyday.

• +1 1

To carry out this operation, transfer litecoin to the paypal platform, I use Coínbase since it gives me the option of exchanging litecoin for real money or rather sell my litecoin and when withdrawing it gives me the option of road to my credit card or my account from paypal
A big greeting to the whole community and good luck

In my opinion, my friend, you cannot convert your coin directly to Paypal. It must first be transferred to your wallet and then transferred to Paypal

The migration toward digital payments and digital representations of value continues to accelerate, driven by the COVID-19 pandemic and the increased interest in digital currencies from central banks and consumers. PayPal Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: PYPL) today announced the launch of a new service enabling its customers to buy, hold and sell cryptocurrency directly from their PayPal account, and signaled its plans to significantly increase cryptocurrency's utility by making it available as a funding source for purchases at its 26 million merchants worldwide.

• +2 1

We need to know something good to do here so hopefully we can comment on some good new questions here because there are a lot of different types that may not know anything good about new members yet so I think if they know something good then this is the point.  Hope to be able to post some good comments about

Honestly my friend, I have not tried this conversion before. But I think there are many sites that may help you in this work. Search the internet. Or ask supervising members if there is a possibility for that. If you find a way, please post it.

This is my first time of hearing pay pal in cryptoworld and i don't have any idea on it but i think i have learnt from this topic tonight on how to convert Litecoin to paypal from experienced members comments on this topic. Thank you all mates.

• Useful or interesting 1

Sorry mate.I can't help you in this case.Because paypal can't be used in my country,so i have never tried to withdraw my funds to paypal.But i think there is some websites which can help you in this case.You will need to send crypto currency them and in return they will pay by which you want

If you want to use PayPal account then you can easily use by Coinplaza, Changehighsite and the other one is Bayer Bank you can withdraw your Litecoin into Bayerbank and then inside of this by converting Litecoin into us dollars you can easily transfer them into PayPal account but mostly users can't use PayPal account and we can't withdraw into PayPal account the online reaiis that PayPal account has been banned in number of countries due to which mostly users don't use it. 

Dear friend i don't like PayPal either PayPal is blocked in many countries including mine but you can use wallets which offer the PayPal transactions but then fee will be high thanks for you

The best way is the exchange between people
For example, you want to sell Litecoin for balance on Paypal and there is another person who wants to buy it an article also has a balance on Paypal
But be careful  of fraud, because it abounds in this area
All the best

You can try a few of the p2p exchanges that are non KYC and lately there have been many new that appeared, probably you won't have a problem finding them and learning how to trade when using them.

You can use BestChange site to convert Litecoin into PayPal, at a rate that varies from one site to another, but this site is reliable and legitimate and contains legitimate sites only.

Dude, I am new to this forum and I do not have information about yobit and paypal so I can't help you. I want to get information from your post. I think you should transfer your money to another bank.

• +1 1

At the time of your publication, taking cryptocurrencies to PayPal meant a problem, but today this has been fixed since PayPal has included the use of cryptocurrencies in its platform. My advice is that you look for detailed information from the official source of the platform and thus know the procedure to follow so that you fulfill your objective.

I don't have much knowledge on how to exchange litecoin to PayPal direct Because I don't use PayPal before.So I can't help you in this matter. But you can use wallets which offer the PayPal transactions. 

I think that people will receive the USD and you can convert the other currencies to USD first and then you can send to your Paypal balance. Maybe this is a way that from which you can withdraw but I personally don't use it and don't know much information about it I use the perfect money.

• +1 1

Brother, I'm also a new member i don't know about it i don't have experience about PayPal but i know about others. I didn't use it in past I'm using another wallet for this purpose. I'm using bucksmill for converting litecoin. It's very easy to use and highly secured.

It is not the year 2020, It is 2021  I do not know which is the good way in which we can convert our litcoin into pay pal.I would like to know how to convert it Because in the future I can also need them to get them converted 

• +2 1