Important alert - Page 26 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

Important alert

Thanks for letting us be aware about this infor i definately didn't know about translated quotes that might lead to account ban or receive warning points...

11 hours ago, Boshrass said:

Yes, I agree with you, you are right, my friend
Every member must read and adhere to the forum rules to avoid being banned
Thank you very much, my friend

@Boshrass Did you read the rules? That is important, in addition to knowing that the translator can change your words and take what you write out of context, if you want to earn extra income here you must do an effective work method, interaction is important and you have to know how to do it,
learning about cryptocurrencies will help us make good posts and get the reactions that are important too, everything must go together to see the benefits, help each other.

Many members are forced to use translation programs and their English language does not help them work without using it, and these programs commit some errors that can be overcome with some attention and recheck what we write well.
There are very bad translators, so relying on them generates huge errors that are impossible to realize.

• +2 1

yes this is important alert you share with us as a beginner I learned a lot from your topic I don't know about that but will you please help us how to determine language that I can't understand please tell us about this anyone

You are right, everyone has to read the rules of the forum and its terms to avoid the ban and warning points because the majority of the prohibited accounts I have ever seen and the elderly more than beginners

Good morning, my dear friends, new participants in the junior forum, and I wish you to be one of the distinguished. Pay attention to your opinions and topics in the forum by being of serious and important importance and not having spelling mistakes and being careful to avoid that so that your comment or suggested opinion is not deleted. I wish you great successes and luck For everyone

For me I am not using the translation feature so this does not happen to me.  Yes, there are many members of the forum who do not master the English language well and therefore use the translator and this can make their topics incomprehensible and contain some errors at times.

This is a very great point you have raised, I think the use of browser translator can make our works unimpressed as that can change the nature of our, so we most deprive from the use of such distraction, thank you so much friend for this important alert.

Moderators can detect copy and paste operations even if they are in a different language. Therefore, avoid such action in order not to be banned from the forum, because by your action you violate the forum rules and steal someone else's ideas

If this happened it is probably the result of translator. Perhaps some members are using them to understand the topics and maybe used them mistakenly and quoted a post in their own language. It is not allowed to use other language except english and russian on the forum and this on each different language section.

• +3 1

Yes you are right it happens sometime  but you have to keep on working and keep working here you must read all the rules and regulations of this form to not to get banned .

Actually, using google translate in to create post that will be useful, meaningful, helpful and informative for the members of this platform, but the must important thing is to follow the rules of regulations to avoid breaking any of the rules in other to be sad in this platform.

We must not quote ideas from any other member's post. Examine the topic at hand and try to answer it in your own way. Do not steal the ideas of others.

Thanks for your warning, friend
In addition to all the benefits of this forum
I personally got the benefit of strengthening my second language.

Thank you for this alert my friend, you are of course right!
We must abide by the rules of the forum to avoid the ban, and you should pay attention to the language issue in the forum, because this forum allows only in Russian and English, good luck.

Thanks my friend for posting this topic, help some members not to make this mistake, because in this forum moderators strictly adhere to some rules, so if anyone breaks these rules, they have banned it directly, so please work honestly in this forum, not to cause the ban. .
Good luck to all members

So, what's up? That is something I believe I observed. However, Cryptotalk could easily fix the problem by implementing a function that allows users to use the previous text when quoting or submitting by requesting it from the servers again and sending it. Chrome's auto translator function is only client-side, so only you can see it, but it actually updates the website code for you, as seen when you click the "Quote" button. 

Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience this might have caused you.

Yes, my friend, I noticed this thing too, so everyone should pay attention to work on this forum in order to avoid the ban and get warning points.

• +3 1

I think whenever we cross the exceed limits in crypto and we got warning points the alert is circulating in our mindset.In this presence we should worry about banning our account.

Yes, many participants compose in a variety of styles, with some simply copying and pasting sentences. Other languages are not permitted on the Cryptotalk website. Posting in their native language and then using auto-translation software results in nonsense articles with poor grammar and structure.

Members should pay attention to this point. Writing in a language other than English is in violation of the forum rules and may be prohibited because of that.

You're absolutely right, my mate! That's something I've seen more than once! I believe they are using Google Chrome Translation when writing a message.

On 4/2/2020 at 5:41 PM, Nezar said:

I noticed in the last hours many quotes taken from the members as these quotes are in a different language from the language of the actual quotation and the reason for this is that most members use the translator in their browser so everyone should pay attention, and be as careful as possible to this issue, because this error may lead Your account to warn or ban

Thank you dear friend for sharing this useful information  and rising this amazing question  and i have also seen many such posts that are written in Arabic language and many other language thats why i do not understand them.

• +2 1

: Thanks for alerting us..Some people have very weak English but this is not a problem use the translator but you have to turn the language into English and pay attention if it is translated in another similar language..You have to avoid blocking and paying close attention and I work very carefully and always remember the rules of the forum and remind yourself of them.. You are the one who bears the consequences of your mistake, no one but you, and you make money if you work hard and hard.

Hi there greetings yes you are right my friend does it is it happened to me also and of course it taking from the numbers I don't know why but I hear about the lots of member of this complain so it in my opinion I think there is some sort of error in this forum that's why