You need to get one thing. - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

You need to get one thing.

Always try producing quality content so you will earn more reputation point which kind of attract other user to follow you which will indirectly increase the traffic on your post so in this way you will get motivated and if there is chance of improvement you will improve on that point.

I think that to follow a person, they
 need to have good content that
 provides information or I suppose
 it is fun.

Indeed, a decent notoriety is earned if the substance of your posts is valuable and assists individuals with understanding the universe of digital forms of money. 

So I am attempting to improve the substance of my posts.

It is a really beautiful and enjoyable feeling, in addition to that you will feel that you have reached a good job that you sought from the beginning, when you will definitely reach it you will feel happy

Friend, you said it right! And I completely agree with you. There are very friendly and cool people on this site who will always help you. But also don't forget about your words, how you write, and what you say. Sometimes it's better to find out more information and respond than to know nothing at all and spam comments.

It is exactly what I was going to answer, good posts lead to a good reputation and followers, but many do not do this for followers but because they really care and are interested in helping others in this new world of cryptos.

You are right in your words, my friend, the people who make the effort for sure will get a good reputation and many followers because their posts are useful and it is good to follow them so that we can benefit from them.

Я не верю, что человек, который имеет хорошую репутацию на форуме crypto talk, имеет много симпатий к модераторам форума crypto talk, которые не допускают ни одного человека, нарушившего правила, тогда их аккаунты запрещены, даже если у этого человека есть более 400 репутационных очков. И последователи.

On 4/2/2020 at 8:44 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

I am talking  about  reputation  and followers.  If you get good  reputation users also like to follow  You. And if you have number   followers they also like to give you reputation. So it is my thoughts if you focus on just on thing you can win the both games.

If you like my idea give me your sweet heart.

Exactly followers should be considered important as they helps to get immediate response from the followers in our topic that we do create. And for both reputation and followers we must be able to impress the reader by posting best quality content in the forum. That's why if we do focus on the quality of our post sure we will get good number of followers and reputation that we do deserve.

• +3 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

When we post many topics we may get high reputation from the cryptotalk campaign if our posts contain valuable contents. That's what I wanted to say

On 4/3/2020 at 2:52 AM, Nezar said:

In order to be able to obtain reputations and followers, you must focus on many things such as respecting the rules and observing them and writing posts and topics that are important to everyone because when you present something important to members you will in return get the reputation and followers for sure

I agree with you. But before I can start giving others good tips, I first have to learn it myself. Many of the members here have an enormous amount of basic knowledge and I think it's great that they share it here. Helping each other is the right step in the right direction. Thank you very much 🙂

It is true, reputation and followers are interconnected. Users give reputation to those users whom they follow, and vice versa, there are users with no followers and no reputation as a closed circle turns out. Those topicstarters who ask readers to give reaction to the post, also tend to get reputation. 

Edited by lllife

If it's a very good idea, one thing leads to another, of course if you have good content on your topics you will have a lot of followers and you will be on the right track.

you should provide unique and useful advices. in that case you don't need to worry about your reputation, it's gonna rise independently... On the other hand - it's just simple numbers and doesnt change anything

For now I have no followers, but I hope to have it little by little, make better posts that are useful for the cryptotalk community. In my opinion, the best way to achieve this is to create new TOPICs that teach about a topic of great interest and that people love.

We are going to listen to some amazing stories including the Irish Legend. Titanic Museum is on our way to the hotel. 

On 4/2/2020 at 7:29 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

I am talking  about  reputation  and followers.  If you get good  reputation users also like to follow  You. And if you have number   followers they also like to give you reputation. So it is my thoughts if you focus on just on thing you can win the both games.

If you like my idea give me your sweet heart.

people love to read and learn from others are if you're posting good content and teaching something new to them, they will follow and like your post and profile. like trading tips and introducing good exchanges.

People will give you a reputation if your post has very good content without the need for you to be asking for an evaluation that comes only, your ad must have good content that is full of learning in what you are talking about or trying to express

Reputation is the cover letter of any project if you have a good reputation logically that will make you have many followers because they trust you

ı need something home this thing is financal freedom because when you have it you can have what you need. no need to strive and work without giving up

I don't think that the person who has a strong reputation in the crypto talk forum has a lot of liking by the crypto talk forum moderators not accepting any person who violated the rules therefore their accounts are blocked even though that person has more than 400 points of reputation. And adherents.

My dear mate A good contributor always get a high number of follower and a good reputation. But it really hard to achieved.  You should create topic or make reply post Accroding to your knowledge and wisely. Reputation is important if you get high number of reputation you will gain to goal of followers.

As a newbie I know that I have to work hard to get likes and get better at writing and finding new meaningful content to write on this forum.

• +2 1

We would all like to have many followers and "I like" in this forum, it is a way of knowing that our topics and the work we are doing is very good and is being liked, that is the idea, I will not hide my hope of reaching many followers and hearts, I'm starting, but also preparing some posts to place here, I hope they have the acceptance of many and are of learning and interest.

• +5 1