You need to get one thing. - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

You need to get one thing.

We are going to listen to some amazing stories including the Irish Legend. Titanic Museum is on our way to the hotel. 

We are in the beginning of the road, soon we will be able to have many years and followers. I just hope to get better and be better at writing here.

A good reputation comes through useful messages and comments that you post that delight participants and make them interact with them, and thus increase your reputation and increase the number of your followers.

On 4/2/2020 at 11:59 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

I am talking  about  reputation  and followers.  If you get good  reputation users also like to follow  You. And if you have number   followers they also like to give you reputation. So it is my thoughts if you focus on just on thing you can win the both games.

If you like my idea give me your sweet heart.

And to achieve both, you need to make good posts. If you do a good job in the forum, I have no doubt that recognition will come sooner or later

We should really focus on the quality of our posts and not just on the quantity.. and when we share useful and informative content so most of the members will give us good rates and if our contents are special so many of them will follow us and wait for our new posts.. using the rating and following system should be used well by each member here in my opinion..

You can get more good reputation points and followers by being an active, active and helpful member of the forum.  All you have to do is write good posts and responses and you will receive a good reputation and people will love to follow you as a helpful member and post useful information.

one thing I realized these days: most of the new people on the forum are not leaving reactions, if they are not leaving reactions they are damaging the forum, if anyone wants to gain reactions they must also give reactions, if someone wants people to follow him they must also follow other people

I understand friend, thank you for the dimension to consider, I am really new and I do not have much experience in forums, but I have seen that you can learn a lot, I will take every advice to follow from each member present here.

• +4 1

Yes, if you have a good reputation, it will be easier for other users to give their approval, in this way they can feel that that person is worthy of respect and is generated as an effect of anger with other people. For that reason, it is important for the newest ones to make a much greater effort in the quality of our publications in order to make a place for ourselves on the platform.

Edited by federicol17

I Think so that it's all about Doing your best and helping others with your experience and respecting those that have great experiences then you and learning from them. As no money is given for more number of followers or reputation , It's just like a reward given to someone who is helping others And another way of saying that we respect what you do so all we should focus is giving good content and helping whosoever we can and these things will come to you automatically.

• +1 1

Yes, it is .You need to be active on the forum and write useful posts that may interest and appeal to people , and they, in turn, will thank you with a like for the information they need.

On 10/7/2020 at 1:08 PM, Ridam said:

Exactly followers should be considered important as they helps to get immediate response from the followers in our topic that we do create. And for both reputation and followers we must be able to impress the reader by posting best quality content in the forum. That's why if we do focus on the quality of our post sure we will get good number of followers and reputation that we do deserve.

@Ridam Followers have to enable notifications on forum otherwise it does not make the sense 😜 I see so many newcomers following my profile but if they have not set the notification preferences correctly, they will not get notified for my new topics. 

• +4 1

That's right, my friend, you make good publications, help and teach people, then people reward you with a good reputation and they start following you, then you earn more and people win too. It is a win win, the best business is helping people. If your followers grow you grow and as you grow, your dreams and achievements grow!

• +5 1

In any case, the content decides. If there is nothing to say, it will be visible. Invest in yourself daily and you will always have something to share. There will be followers.

I try to give good information or at least the one that gave me the best return in terms of earnings on my investments .. so I will give a good effort not to be a stumbling block for others and not affect the reputation of this forum for the short time I have been here seems to be a good source to start with many who are just beginning to enter the field of cryptocurrencies

I agree, increased follow-ups will inevitably increase ratings, but we have to focus on the topics that we will publish if they are not useful we will get negative ratings, that's what I prefer in this forum everyone takes what they deserve

not only followers, but you also need to have interesting posts that will be read by alot of users, that way you will help the community.

hay momentos para buscar cosas buenas en internet amigo siempre es bueno saber cosas nuevas y estar al tanto de muchas cosas en el mundo de las criptomonedas porque no todo se aprende en las escuelas

1 hour ago, Whited35 said:

@Ridam Followers have to enable notifications on forum otherwise it does not make the sense 😜

@Whited35 Yes they need to enable the notification to get updates. But if they have followed you sure they would be tracking your post and comments and that's why they are following you and are your followers😆. Personally I'm also following you but I give time for reading your comments everywhere I see despite of not getting notification.

• +3 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 4/2/2020 at 10:59 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hablo de reputación y seguidores. Si obtienes buena reputación, a los usuarios también les gusta seguirte. Y si tienes muchos seguidores a ellos también les gusta darte reputación. Así que pienso que si te concentras solo en algo puedes ganar los dos juegos.

Si te gusta mi idea dame tu dulce corazón.

Good contribution brother, Exactly, the important thing is to give good topics and posts which are not random, respond with great coherence to help others, all those things add to a good reputation of a person in the forum, it is not only to speak for talk, you have to see the importance of communication and its benefits.

Edited by godislovefll
spelling errors

Hay muchas cosas que necesitamos para conseguir amigos, como nuestra libertad financiera para aquellos de nosotros que trabajamos con criptomonedas y no nos gusta trabajar para otra persona y nos gusta trabajar para nosotros mismos.

• -1 1

7 hours ago, OthmaneSmira said:

@delancerYes, my friend ... You benefit from the forum ... not every person who follows you gives you a reputation ... there are those who follow you for the sake of follow-up only ... I think that we review our accounts ... and we do not make the reputation as a difficult thing ... even if it is Negative it is important to evaluate the post ... in order to push to work more ... and diligence

I agree, this could be a problem. But knowing the time zone of the forum, you can write in advance. I don't think it's a big problem.

.I think that choosing useful topics iswhat increases reputation, so we must strive to choose and search for new topic.