You need to get one thing. - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

You need to get one thing.

Yes, my dear friend, this is true. By publishing useful topics permanently, the number of your followers increases, and thus you will get their positive reviews every time you post.

On 4/2/2020 at 7:59 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

I am talking  about  reputation  and followers.  If you get good  reputation users also like to follow  You. And if you have number   followers they also like to give you reputation. So it is my thoughts if you focus on just on thing you can win the both games.

If you like my idea give me your sweet heart.

Indeed my companion is a smart thought we need to energize each and causing one another, so I see it's a smart thought to do this , we need your urge to continue to work here , thank you for everybody given a decent standing for individuals need it.

Divya apna number floor De so like you give you reputation  the off chance that you have number supporters they additionally prefer to give you notoriety. So it is my contemplations on the off chance that you ce so we collect glory and reputation heart and about any more kind 

I am talking  about  reputation  and followers.  If you get good  reputation users also like to follow  You. And if you have number   followers they also like to give you reputation. So it is my thoughts if you focus on just on thing you can win the both games.

Members are attracted to posts that are helpful and they prefer to follow a member who always share good content. So in order to increase followers, create good quality content about cryptocurrency world. Also follow members that have good knowledge. 

Hello my dear friend, I am agree with your thought. If we create post from your topic. which  are  useful for us as well the members parliament before held responsible.  Have Inverted necessary to make your own publications of good quality and that have at least 100 post from Cryptotalk topic research and for me current answer.

I am newbie and I am 100 post comments and I heve lot of learning in the crypto and I think no any site in other so reputation will be increased you post and comments 

Yes agree! Very good idea. Followers and Reputation is giving according to the quality of the content of your post. Always create useful and valuable post and get ratings. I hope i will aslo do it very soon !

What a great thinking this topic is an a very good strategy to win and benefit a lot in CryptoTalk. Having a useful topic that earns many reputation attracts more followers and and more followers attracts many reputation. A very good strategy to succeed in cryptoTalk. Thank you mate.

Yes the only thing to increase the reputation on this platform is giving the best post to their people for discustion and sending the good reply for the other people post

My dear brother, First of all, I want to apologize to you because I cannot understand your post. I see a lot of your titles where you only mention the benefits of being famous. Full titles are used, reputation is always shared, not youtube where you get these points and also you earn some extra bonuses, and why is everyone begging for these points share knowledgeable content and let's get this reputation in the true sense, if anyone hurts this post.

I have been seeing this post all the day. I mean posts about reputation and all. So it shows us one thing that reputation is very much important in this crypto world. But in my personal opinion reputation is not that mandatory thing that one should have inorder to get reviews and followers. But if you have reputation you will be get noticed.

yes,  that's correct, because  people like to follow someone who has something to offer them,  and the only way we can know who is best to follow is when we look at there rating and community reputation. 

Yes. All we have to do is strive to share good posts. In this way, we will have reached a good rank and we will earn much more reputation points. Otherwise, our earnings may be lower.

On 4/2/2020 at 8:59 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

If we post well we have more followers then we will eventually get good reputation and positive reputation which will increase our income.So we will always try to make our posts much better and we will try to give much better information.

• +5 1

Of course. My dear friend. We need a good post for fame. Valuable post Useful post. If we do these well, we will gain fame. We will be paid for the reputation. If our posts are good. Being good pays us according to that post. So we'll post valuable useful here.thank you.

• +1 1

Yes you are saying good now. When we create a posts on your topic then we should get one thing which we need. In my point of view we get good reputation to create a useful posts. This all depend upon us.what we can do.And weshould give reply on others posts. 

Very good topic,I completely agree with your topic I think in this life when your are running to get something while it is in two we have to make sure we focus on one so that we won't loose the two but by getting one we can also get the other one too.

I know what you mean.  Many celebrities would be credible to follow.  Subscribe to get notifications about helpful posts.  Lots of followers and reputation I believe he has contributed a lot to the forum. The better you make things, the more likes you get and it will continue. If we don't have a follower, it's good, but if we don't have a good reputation, it's not good at all. Thank you.

This is such an intelligent thinking to come up with this idea to make earnings in cryptoTalk. Creating relevant and useful post will result into more followers and more followers will result into having positive reputation on your post. This is a good idea i admire so much.

• +2 1

Next seasons we work heart in this site and earnestly rules and observing them and writing posts and topics that are important to everyone because when you present to hope replied in those to requests in bringing from other objection 

Issa lifestyle, the more friends you have, the better and more fun you will get,we need to take this into account and keep up with the times. Here, on the platform I found a friend, friends who follow me, and I follow them. Thanks

Exactly good content is the key of good reputation, i agree with you that if you want that you got good reputation and and followers on this forum then its very important that you post good information that is useful for the members and according to the need of topic 

Obviously, if you publish some acceptable and valuable content for other people, you will get supporters who will be informed about your messages, and you can get additional appreciation from them and their point of view in the field of comments.

Yes, you are right. For getting good reputation , we have to make our contents good and learn more. If people like our work, they will give us reputation and may be follow us otherwise not. 

You are right. Reputation is like our name tag. We can know about anyone's post's quality and again you are right people also follow you when you have good reputation. 2 in 1. Thanks for the post mate.