Searching for free crypto is just waste of time. - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Searching for free crypto is just waste of time.

yes,,I think searching for free crypto is only for time waste....because we cannot get a crypto coin in free...we should earn it by hard working or buy from any trading site..where we received free coin,, this coin are fake or scam..

I completely agree but airdrops are a bit better , they are mostly tangible, look at the Yoda or the UNI airdrop for example, they amount was quite substantial and the people that participated smiled to the bank.

It isn’t a waste of time for everyone - but for those living in more developed parts of the world the gains are very small. I hope that people in the developing world can supplement their income with these airdrops so I’m happy they exist.

free sites and airdrops can't be considered as a main resource for income because they are not always legal and even if they were the profits will be low , i think almost everyone of us started there when was a beginner searching for easy online earning then moved to crypto when they heard about its idea and earning methods because those are real methods that we can get huge income from it depends on our experience

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Криптография-это то, что я предпочитаю доверять другим. Либо они смогли достичь совершенства, что я очень уважаю, либо они тоже потерпели неудачу, поэтому я сочувствую.

If looking for free cryptocurrencies in the vast majority of cases is a scam or a waste of time or both. But every so often a pearl appears on that topic and luckily in this forum we can find out about these opportunities as airdrops and then the crypto world becomes wonderful.

Friend, I agree about cranes, in fact, this is a big waste of time, and you will not be able to get some high profit! But what to say about the situation with bounty and airdrop, it is possible to get some good rewards there, and this can be very useful for the initial capital! Thanks!

There is a little truth in this but there are legit airdrops like that from yobit exchange. Good airdrops give newbies some reasonable amount of cryptocurrencies to start their crypto journey. 

Yes my friend this deffenetly a wast of time and money they give you very little money this is not rentable forget it 

On 4/2/2020 at 9:59 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Si pensamos que podemos obtener cripto gratis en algunos sitios, esto es solo una pérdida de tiempo. Como lanzamientos aéreos, sitios de publicidad. En su mayoría son una estafa o una cantidad muy baja. Si está buscando en estos sitios gratuitos, simplemente está perdiendo el tiempo, no puede obtener una cantidad respetable de allí.

Si estás de acuerdo, dame una reacción.

I agree on some things, but you cannot say that it is a waste of time since in my experience I have managed to get some money thanks to airdrops and this makes us think that it is not entirely profitable but if at some point an airdrop is real good profits can be obtained, apart from investing very little time to participate in many occasions.

Edited by godislovefll
spelling errors
  • +5 1

On 2/4/2020 at 9:59, Ch Ayyan said:

Si pensamos que podemos obtener cripto gratis en algunos sitios, esto es solo una pérdida de tiempo. Como lanzamientos aéreos, sitios de publicidad. En su mayoría son una estafa o una cantidad muy baja. Si está buscando en estos sitios gratuitos, simplemente está perdiendo el tiempo, no puede obtener una cantidad respetable de allí.

Si estás de acuerdo, dame una reacción.

I do not agree with you, because with all that variety of options if we know how to take advantage of them correctly we are obtaining good and great benefits. It is wrong to think that, because in airdrops there are the greatest market opportunities and to obtain a good income, the key is to know how to promote yourself and obtain as much cryptocurrency as possible, in order to obtain good earnings as a reward. The key to taking advantage of free coins is knowing how to find and identify a good project, that has an idea that seeks to solve a problem, that it has a good work team, that it has recognized allies who sponsor it and, above all, that you have to know how much of Coins they are distributing in relation to the total amount of coins that are available in the market of that cryptocurrency, because in this way you will guarantee that they credit you the fair reward and not an incomplete reward that later ends up disappointing you.
With regard to advertising sites and taps, the same thing happens, you can take advantage of them if you know how to work them for it you must be constant, get referrals and above all create a profit strategy that if you comply this will mean that you ensure a fixed monthly income .

Yes you right at Op, No more free crypto this days, either you work for them to get little penny or you work for nothing. Gone are the days we get free btc from faucets sites.

If you can something from sites like faucet but they are not going to make you rich and if you want make big profits, I recommend investing.

That is completely right because in this world especially recently there is no free option or free coin everything is about money and I been in those fake websites that had wasted my time 

• +3 1

No its not just wasting of time. Recently I did an airdrop and received my tokens Immediately after completing few topics and the price of that coins is now 1000% high from its ICO price

I don't know why people don't get it, have you ever met someone giving fiat money for free!, Crypto currencies are money so don't expect it to grow on trees, after doing my own researches I realize nothing comes easy so I put my attention somewhere else, I am trying to as much as possible because it is the shortest way.

"We grow by lifting others"

For something you always have to investigate before doing an airdrop or entering a site, since there is if it is a waste of time not to investigate I have to try something that you trust for your advertising,greetings.

Getting free money is a waste of time. Even if they pay you, it will be a small adult. Very small amounts. Therefore, I advise you to work diligently without relying on these methods, as they are a very small source of income and most of them are fraudulent sites.

I don't agree with you because I think you can sometimes get good money through airdrops, especially if the downloads are from private guaranteed companies like what happened with uniswap, and you may also wait for a long time to get airdrops.

I do not agree with the post, several times I have invested my time signing up for airdrops that have launched free distributions and have paid me a good amount of money, for example a while ago the "trust wallet" distributed a free coin called "TWT "At the beginning the coins cost only 0.1 cents of a dollar, as of today they are already costing 0.14 dollars. I've gotten quite a lot out of it.

• +3 1

The truth is, not everything is a waste of time. There are many projects that give away their Cryptocurrencies to Users and the community, where they can obtain extremely good profits. You just need to research the project well before doing any tasks :). We are to serve

• +1 1

It's not actually waste of time. Because they give some cryptocurrencies. But the amount is too small and that's why it's not worth of time to join those airdrops or faucets or play games. Instead of that it's easy to just invest and earn through some exchange platform. It will literally save time and help to earn money. 

I can understand why people can think that looking for free crypto is bad since it encourages laziness but there are good sites that can be considered "free crypto" sites by virtue of the requirements being so low to get them sort of like this one..well just like this one really so I think the optimal way for this is to not expect a lot from any of this and just do your best if you choose that route and of course if you just sit on your ass all day nothing's is gonna happen so yeah basically "be persistent and don't think you'll become rich in a day"

Really, you will earn forever on taps. A good airdrop can happen once every three years, and sites with ads generally laugh.
 If you want to make good money, then you need to throw away all thoughts about "quick" money on such sites and, for example, learn how to work on exchanges