Do You Own a Website? - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

Do You Own a Website?

No mate i don't own website but you share very good information. I don't have any website and i don't know how to get profit from it but i also know some websites from which we get money. I only want to get money from this forum. Thank you 

I have heard about this site it is the oldest bitcoin advertising site.It shows bitcoin based adds.But i have no idea how to use this site and how to earn profit from it.Thank you for sharing this information with us it would be great if you tell us little bit more about this so that we can also start working on it.

• +5 1

On 01.04.2020 at 15:46, Cammer said:

Hello my friends. 

I wanted to ask if any of you has a Website and earns from it. Did you know that you can use A-Ads network to earn in Bitcoin from placing ads in your site?

Hi. Thanks for that information, I didn't know about that. I've just checked the network and it pays nearly 700 satoshi for 1000 views. Not bad if you have a good traffic.

Стань криптоинвестором

FreeBitcoin     FreeLitecoin     FreeEthereum    

Используйте '@' перед моим ником, чтобы мне пришло оповещение.

Yes i now about this i can earn from adding ads in my website, but unfortunately i have one but i don’t work hard for it , so it not make me in profit, unfortunately. But know I’m focus in this forum and trading.

• +4 1

5 hours ago, HasFahd said:

Those having network benefit alot from it if they really know how to handle it, I don't have a network, I only work in the forum trying to earn some money to be able to execute and pay some of my bills, I also had creating a website require some fund and I can afford that for now, how about you @True legend

That's true, there is really a money they lay to networks after sometime if someone has a website, to have a stable website isn't easy, since the owners always subscribe to it, if it should be functioning ,it need to be subscribed

• +1 1

Hello! Yes, I know it's okay to pay for ads on my site. But I didn't know that there are services that pay with Bitcoins for advertising. I only know the Google Ads service. But I don't have a website. It takes a lot of effort, a lot of money to create a website. But I want to create my own site in the future.

I am still new to Cryptoworld and didn't even have any idea of getting payment for advertising ads on website because i believe most of those websites that offers payment for advertising ads are not real. Also, I don't have a website yet .

I don't have my own website yet.Because I am not well experienced about the websites or blogging.May be in future I will make own my website but atleast not now. First of all i need some experience about it 

Well my friend, I work, only on this, the forum and I do not have any, other sites, and I also trust them only this, the wonderful forum is trustworthy, to get quick profits and gains and I expect, it has a great future, through bitcoin currency

No dear actually  i joined this forum recently.so therefore so far i don't  think about that but i have planned to make this but for that i have to met with the web developer to about conditions  as well as expenses.but i have heard that it is too costly ao i will earn money first and then try to make this...

• +1 1

Wow. This is such a great feature that I will love to try but unfortunately, I don't own a website now. I guess I will have to recommend this to a lot of my friends. So they can all try it out and make cool money all together with no fault or hitch

If we want to have our own web then we should have a license that is granted internationally.i have not my own because I haven't much experience in it and also not any license . And if anyone has more information than please share it to us . thank you!

I really don't have any yet but I am working on having one because I have seen that you can make good money from vied ads on your site, please I will like to know how I can achieve this set goal.

I accept that the advertisements are not entirely productive and need a ton of exertion and a great deal of individuals who visit I don't see are beneficial on the grounds that they need a ton of game plan for areas and burn through a ton of time composing and reacting to posts. Else you should pay a coder every occasionally, to redesign it and make it smooth. 

I accept that the advertisements are not entirely beneficial and need a great deal of exertion and a ton of individuals who visit I don't see are productive on the grounds that they need a ton of course of action for areas and burn through a ton of time composing and reacting to posts. Else you should pay a coder every once in a while, to update it and make it smooth.

Dear i don't own this website. I just want to earn anr learn here and i am doing this.I also heared to own the website we have to met the developer of the website and this is also very costly, and i am new here and i just want to earn 

• Useful or interesting 2

On 4/1/2020 at 5:46 PM, Cammer said:

Hello my friends. 

I wanted to ask if any of you has a Website and earns from it. Did you know that you can use A-Ads network to earn in Bitcoin from placing ads in your site?

Hi, Maybe making or running a site about crypto and refreshing it day by day may assist us with figuring out how to benefit. In spite of the fact that we as of now have huge numbers of them and it might should be an interesting plan to make it work.

I never own a website because for me the internet websites, I don't see these websites are profitable because they need a lot of hard work and also need a lot of arrangement for sections

I do not have my own website and I know that it is possible to make a profit through the ads view of the website.  I am planning to create my own website in the future and I will earn bitcoin by using the advertising sites.  It will give you a good advantage to earn a good amount of bitcoin.

• Useful or interesting 1

I do not have my own website .I have little idea of website work .I'm working on this forum .Working on this website is very easy and beneficial .

No bro I don't have an own website I don't create a website in my life but I can listen about the site we can make a site and do work on it then we earn from it and share our knowledge and also get new knowledge from the website and also create our own content

On 4/1/2020 at 6:46 PM, Cammer said:

Hello my friends. 

Hello my friend first let me give my sincere thanks for sharing this information with us. And I would also like to tell you that I don't owe any website and I also don't have any kind of knowledge how to and from that website. But I am gathering knowledge about this kind of thing and I also research lot about website so this topic also helped me a lot.

No dear Friends I have no my own website it a few months ago I try to make a website but I do not complete it due to tu balak of knowledge but I trying Nowadays  to make my own website.

I don't have any website but i interested in knowing how to earn bitcoin from doing various legal works on websites. This could help me  because i have a friend of mine that has a website. I am very interested. Thank you. 

• +1 1

I do not own any account  ,but if you have a website it May be useful to you having a website can make your site easy for trading and business ,also in cryptotalk 

No dear I don't have any website and I'm not interested in creating any websites and its not a my field and I don't earning money from others website or app I'm only earn here