Do You Own a Website? - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

Do You Own a Website?

I have a website which related to the crypto market and i just post the airdrops and also the bounties on my website where peoples will join and make good money for free becasue in the crypto airdrops we make good money just through the airdrops and also the bounties.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 4/1/2020 at 5:10 PM, Zaino34 said:

I really do not own a website and do not know how to profit from it. I believe that the ads are not very profitable and need a lot of effort and a lot of members who visit them in order to make some profits from them

I guess it also need high maintenance, if someone does not profit from such website how will she/ he maintain such website.

I don't have a website of my own.  However, many of my friends have their own websites.  I have seen their web sites work much better.  They can earn a lot of money from those websites in various.now i am planing i will create a new website...  

I never own a website but, I'm the owner of website and a bogger as will I built sites of costumer demand, which type of site they want, but know my site is growing litly, don't buy any site till you know about how to host and buy a domain it's difficult and time consuming so appropriate the cripto talk team that will handle million of users. And many visitors need, to get one doolar. 

Hey mate, you ask a great question because every man must need a web site if they want to earn money . If we create own web site we can earn money from Google adsence, advertising etc.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Well,I think that good for u mate ,my friends are also working to make their own website which is the concept is d commerce.i am thinking that create own website to share knowledge and information about trading at this forum cryptotalk is helpful for cryptoworld trading own website.

If you have your personal website you can earn revenue through Google AdSense the more traffic you have to your website the more the revenue you have but there are some requirement you must fulfill before you can register your site in Google AdSense but it depends on the content of your blog must corelate with the type of ads that will be placed in your website. 

sure i realize that you could make big. in case you put advertisements at the internet site however till now i don't have any website of my personal. but i've a dream to make my personal internet site

No, I don't have any website. Even I don't know how I can create my own website. I am trying to learn to create my on website. I am learning from my best friend. 

On 4/1/2020 at 5:46 PM, Cammer said:

Hello my friends. 

I wanted to ask if any of you has a Website and earns from it. Did you know that you can use A-Ads network to earn in Bitcoin from placing ads in your site?

Yeah guy, a new website launch few months ago named" parpal".This website require investment and pay you profit daily. If you invest 1 lack then the daily profit you earn will 1000. 

Do i own a website no, but I wish to have one, I have tried a lot of times but couldn't get one all I am been as of is money to get one  and I think all those asking of money just want to Scam me but having a website will be good.

• +3 1

Now but there are sites you can be able to deposit money and they will give you adverts so when people click on them you earn money so important you check on that but the truth is we need to follow strategies that are fully working for us we are all going to really be well organized and working well because there is something far much important that is really not as you think. the website sometimes we can own are subsidiary and are helpful but I love those that will give you traffic to make sure that you are able to grow with them

• +3 1
  • +5 1

9 hours ago, PumpkinHead said:

@Mcd0d0 You can create your own website with the use of the wordpress and with the use of the Database MySQL if you dont want to use that you can make your own website with the use of HTML.Ionic, and angular and then use the MySQL again.

Well, honestly i know how to create a website but as i said only my friends will create an website about cryptocurrency, I studied programming and also web development that's why i know how to create.

No I  dont have a website because I dont see any use to the site so we need to follow so many  strategies that would help us in doing a lot of work so we need to really be sure that there is a certain strategy that would help you grow if you want a website, blogs are a start and can be really good for so many people

• +4 1

I lersonallybdo not own any website but if the earning is the only purpose  of that website there will no better option than the google adsense.

i don't personal a internet site but however i can take your advice once I create one and use the a-advertisements network so that i will earn more crypto forex through my internet site in order that i'm abled to make investments more in crypto forex.

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either. Looks like BT aint for me either.  I think try creating your own website to share knowledge and information related to trading in this forum.

You must have good skills on web designing to create a much better website.So,at first i need to learn web designing and then i will be able to create one for me.And also so many thanks for your nice suggestion.

9 minutes ago, Keystrokes said:

I dont hold a website and complete not see how to profit from it. I accept as true that the ads are not enormously profitable and call for a delivery of power and a grouping of members who stopover them in organization to prepare a quantity of profits from them. 

Maybe I agree with you, even though in fact a lot of websites are already well-known and can get a lot of financial benefits from there, but after several attempts to create and imitate the results are not as expected before, until finally I found this forum. which is really real produces a nominal amount, I learn a lot from here

• +2 1

signbot (1).gif

I dont own any websites but i have heard we can earn really good amount using websites ads and promoting cryptocurrency ad will be more profitable because they will pay very high amount.

• +1 1

We should make sure that people like our website for profit and you can make money through advertising and we should have a small capital to host our website and making bitcoin through advertising is also easy and I I've never owned a website, but I'm really interested in it.

• +2 1

On 4/1/2020 at 1:46 PM, Cammer said:

Hello my friends. 

I wanted to ask if any of you has a Website and earns from it. Did you know that you can use A-Ads network to earn in Bitcoin from placing ads in your site?

Well making money with such means would require you to have thousands or millions of users which most of us find difficult to achieve. I am better of trading bitcoins to make profits as of seems more better for me.

I don't own a website of my own but I want to have one in the future so that I can earn money by placing ads on the website.  You can earn Bitcoin from ads on the website, but you have to focus on making the website have a lot of visits in order to earn it well.  You can earn from blogging if you don't have a website because the blog doesn't need a lot of experience to work and earn from it.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

No, i don't own any website. If i had any business ,i would definitely own a website . As it will be easier for customer to get information about my business and my products . In today's market website is must . 

• +2 1

No,i dont own any website and i have little knowledge about earning money from website.i would love to know more about it in future.