You need success? Then don't fear to take risk! - Page 53 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

You need success? Then don't fear to take risk!

You are right, my friend, we must have great confidence in ourselves that we can achieve success in whatever work we do, and the biggest causes of loss and failure in life, in my opinion, are lack of confidence and fear of confrontation , good luck for all.

• +3 1

Yeah this is right question you talking about but there are many people who have fear in starting I also get fear about if my coins are going downward I just look at it. Then my friend say if you need success in this first remove your fear then you got success here. Like if I invested 100$ so I SL at 110$ and I can take profit daily and now my dear is gonna . All persons who are invested money here just took SL ( Stop Loss) then don't touch your phone and you see that you just keep growing .

Hello dear friend

I agree with you. Your words are one hundred percent correct. Fear is the most dangerous thing that can hinder a person's life and future because of his fear of the unknown. Life requires courage and adventure through which a person can face difficulties and challenges and build his future in a wonderful way.

It is possible that a person will suffer failure, but he will have to stand up again and continue on his path until he reaches his goal

• +3 1

Of course, whoever wants to succeed in life should not be afraid to take risks, because risk is what sometimes leads to success. 
But the person must be determined to take these risks that could take his life, so he must be vigilant and not rush.

Yes my dear online earning is risky work which you can earn more or loss the money. If you do not risk then you do not successful. Risky people always in benefit they take risk and get the reward.

• +4 1

yes risk is good for the people. i see many people achieve the goal if they take the risk. so for the success you get the step of risk. that is the best for the people they work on it and they go to the progress. life is the risky.

Well I think what we need is courage to take risk and be successful not fear. So I think with the best of confidence we tend to flourish and succeed.

We live life only once, so we must live it in all its details and you will not be able to do that if you are poor, you must strive to change the course of your life to live a comfortable life, keep trying even if you fail to reach your dream.

• +2 1

For me I think it is the opportunity as well. Most of the people don't have resources as well, there for they could never have resources and never get advantage to be sucess. But strong person make resources and have successful people at launch. 

Brother Aamir, you are right that if we want to be successful, there are many difficulties in our path, many worries which I should not be afraid of. If you come home, we will not be successful. Success will go far away from us.So if we want to be successful, we should not be afraid of these difficulties and taking risks. Sometimes we succeed only when we take a big risk.

My dear friend. Failure is not fate, it is choice. The loser and the lazy see that the path to success is bare and full of risks that surround him and because of the difficulties that are in him he fears progress and stays in his place watching the successful and envious of them for who they are.The secret behind this is, dear, trust in Breath.

• +4 1

I have noticed frequently like motivational post like this which come in the forum. This is highly refreshing and encouraging to me.every morning when I take up the forum and when I read messages like this, I feel a certain positive Vibe. This is really good stuff.

Thank you, friend, for this useful post, and the risks are the basis of any success in the business.
We must be patient and work hard to achieve the desired results.

Thank you, my friend, for this information
By nature, to accomplish any work, we must take risks and challenge to reach what we want

The path of success is full of dangers that we must take. We must challenge and believe in ourselves in order to become successful people. One of the reasons for failure is fear and lack of self-confidence, so we must have the courage to reach the top

Yes dear friends risks are very important in life you can get more from this forum specially on the yobit forum you can earn by trading  and in trading their is lot of risks but you should do it then you can able to realize your dreams .

Risk should be taken in order to take success, because if you have fear and you dont try due to fear of Failure then you cant meet success.

My friend, this is right. We must also be courageous, believe in ourselves, and be able to accept defeats because this will allow us to helpful in controlling experience in the future, which will allow us to earn good money in any field we want.

We must believe in ourselves. And we challenge ourselves to reach what we want, with effort, patience and perseverance, we reach the summit and the dream we want and we will face failure and disappointments and our path will be full of obstacles and difficulties, and all this helps us to reach what we want.

What a wonderful post and right about the time when it was the best moment to take the risk. Congratulations on this post @Calvinpriva. My dear I am very happy for read such intelligent post and great advice you have given. It was similar to advice I was given back then and it was a very profitable one. I hope that my friend you profited the most so far and not worry if you did not made the most of it, but all profit is welcome.

Fear is the first enemy of success If you want to succeed, you have to trust yourself, overcome your fears, and seek your goal. Courage is required but beware of recklessness, you have to be brave and smart at the same time.

i agree with you my friend taking risks is the only way to achieve your goals because fear keeps us away from success that is why investing in here is important  will be a good challenge  

Yes, you have a right in the field of cryptocurrencies. Risk is the fastest way to profit, but it may be the fastest way to lose. We have to risk sometimes, but in my opinion, studying currencies properly and asking expert members about the processes that you want to do in order to achieve good profits.

• +2 1

Very good post dear mate. We should always be ready to take risk if we want to achieve something . Because if we are not dare enough to take risk then we can't be successful in our life . At first if we face failure then there is nothing bad in this . Infact failure give us motivation to work more . This forum is also about taking risk and we should brave enough to take that step .

This is true my friend .. the risk is good, but it should be a tight one .. you must challenge ourselves and challenge life and trust yourself in order to succeed .. and if you want to be successful, you have to bear the results and not fall at the first calamity.