You need success? Then don't fear to take risk! - Page 55 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

You need success? Then don't fear to take risk!

Thank you so much friend for sharing this important and valuable information with us, I think that we most take risk in the cryptocurrency market if really we want to success in the cryptocurrency world, so we should fear to take risk because we could loss the opportunity to get rich quick.

• +1 1

Yes, my friend, you are absolutely right, and this is very useful advice, and there are many people who feel scared, which is why we must be confident in ourselves, and everyone must end their fears, and he must fight to be able to win.

• +3 1

Of course I want to succeed, so I try to gather a lot of information about the site and I'm not afraid to take risks because this is a safe and easy site 
So far I haven't had any problems because I've read all the Basic Rules and conditions to stay safe.

As you said ..I think if you want to success you must take risks.

You must be patient, have ambition, learn well and be knowledgeable about the work you do, You must be confident and believe in yourself..

My dear friend, I agree with you with your article, in order to be a successful person in the world of coding, you must move away from your fears and have confidence in yourself. The world of coding and working with it does not require a person whose confidence will be shaken and has great strength. Therefore, to be one of the most successful and greatest people in the world of coding, you must move away from all fears. Thank you So much.

It's helpful advice
I think the biggest reason for failure is poor self-confidence
You have to be brave and adventurous to succeed
Everything in life needs strength to become experienced with it

Fear may play a negative role at work, but it is necessary to have it, but within the reasonable, and there are clear and studied things that must not be hesitated to do and not let fear completely control us, because it is difficult to get rid of it afterwards.

This was very motivational and i agree with the most part i think that it is fear that does not allow us to grab certain opportunities and become more successful with our finances. Hopefully Bitcoin will begin performing well at some point, and we shouldn't lose hope.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1

It's true mate. In my opinion we should do adventures without thinking its negative impacts. When we take risks then we will know something new and may be we earn great profit. I also like to take risks because i want to explore new things.

It's true mate. In my opinion we should do adventures without thinking its negative impacts. When we take risks then we will know something new and may be we earn great profit. I also like to take risks because i want to explore new things.

I totally agree with you, my friend ... There are a lot of opportunities that go just because we are hesitant and afraid to do it .. I think that  to take risks with awareness is the secret of success,but  this is not mean that we should act like fool , but a little adventure is a good thing.

Yes, my friend, we always have to believe in ourselves and our capabilities and encourage ourselves to move forward. I believe that fear should not be eliminated, but rather the presence of fear should be used to pay attention to risks and remedy them.

When I decided to join the platform for me it was a risk because I really feel that I do not know anything about cryptocurrencies. But that's what life is about, right? Risk, because he who does not risk does not win. And here I am trying to learn. Little by little.

I agree with you, my friend, it is true that this field is full of challenges and difficulties, but we do not have to fear and not give up, but rather everyone must be patient, learn more and more, and also make some mistakes that is a reason to learn and avoid them in the future.
Good luck

• +3 1

Of course my friend all need to achieve successes by providing valuable and useful topics and publications and evaluate them from other members with a positive evaluation and thus pay you the site and achieve profits and successes. Don't be afraid to take risks.

• +3 1

There is no need to be afraid. You just have to trust your abilities and information. You only need experience and then you will overcome all your fears. I wish you good luck.

It's okay to risk for the stars and achieve your dreams, you first have to believe in yourself and believe in your abilities and if you fail or lose, it's okay. you have to try again, but we need to think smartly before risking anything. it has some wisdom

Of course fear is the main factor in failure, as there are many people who cannot control their fears, which makes them fail in their work although they have the ability to succeed and in this case they have to learn how to overcome fear by following and continuing.

• +1 1

You are absolutely right friend i believe that how don't risk he won't win this reminds me with the poker game if you don't gambling you may lose slowly

I agree with you that life is nothing but a complex set of different experiences, and failure is an integral part of it, and it reflects positively on you in your learning something new, even in cases where failure costs you financially; The benefits of learning far outweigh your loss. Managers in large companies employ someone who tried to establish a startup and failed, on someone who spent the same time working in a large company.
Go to the executive side
And do not waste your time thinking, you will then gain experience and knowledge, bear in mind that everything is difficult for the first time.

Yes, this is absolutely true. If you want success and hiding in his way, you should not be afraid that you always have to believe in yourself and your abilities, because you can reach everything you want also. You can never risk if you are afraid and will not be able to start anything new.

• +2 1

Of course, we should not give up when we work hard and have the courage and have patience to work. We publish useful and valuable posts and provide positive reviews to our friends in the forum. Then we spread the benefit to everyone as we learn to respect each other’s opinions and share knowledge and thus get knowledge and money  At the same time .

I agree, people tend to be lazy, and also when the road is unknown to him, he is afraid of adventure and risk, but now we need an extra step in our life. We need a step that changes our daily routine and changes us all that we are in.  We must seriously go ahead to earn more

You are right, fear is one of the strongest reasons why not all of us are financially successful, I also think that we should all stop fear a little and take risks because if we do not take risks we will have nothing I have seen many important entrepreneurs who thanks to some risk that they took at some point in time came to be successful.

• +3 1

Yes, my friend, the road to success is full of dangers, and in order to reach our goals, we must assume these risks and resist them in order to reach the best and achieve the goals. Thank you.

What a wonderful and beautiful creator, of course, fear is a barrier that stands in the way of a person obstructing his success, and there must be courage because it is the only solution to get out of the darkness into the light