You need success? Then don't fear to take risk! - Page 41 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

You need success? Then don't fear to take risk!

To be effective in life, we need to take a part of dangers since the result may be positive or negative, most of the individuals that make it to in life killed fear and took a part of dangers in investment some time recently getting to be fruitful, so let dispense with fear when attempting to make any investment.

Hello my dear friends, only I will partially agree with you. Because you can succeed without taking risk also. But whenever you are in need to take risk then do it, don't fear it. And I like this kind of post which are helping others to build a positive mentality. 

Nice article. To be successful you need to take risk, because if you take risk and win you will be happy and if you fail you will learn lessons from it. Taking risks is part of life we all take risk everyday in our life. 

you are right mate if you want success then do not feel fear in taking risk. So try your best to take success and do not be fear from taking risk. I request to all of you try to explore new and new and get success. Best wishes for all 😊

• +3 1

If You Want To Succeed, Don't Be Upset By Listening To How Bad You Are.Because when you do something wrong, people make a hundred mistakes in it and no one will say that you are doing well.

There is no risk, no gain, we all know this sentence. If we want to be successful in our lives, we have to prepare our minds to take the ultimate risk level otherwise success will not come in our hands and we will have to overcome our fears. It is necessary to take risks.

I am agree with  you that success and failure is part of life. If humans keep on scaring  and do nothing, then I will do nothing in life. And if a person does something with full confidence then he get success.If he is with bad luck or even gets failure then he can make a good experience. And by working hard again, you can succeed using your experience.

Yes of course dear if we want to become a successful person on our lives we should be brave and don't hassitat to take risk because through experience we learn if we will not try any work and feel afraid then we never achieve our goals. 

yes you are right my friend if we are not taking risk in our lives then we dont bhi succeed in our lives we try to take risk if we take risk and the risk becomes true its our benefits.....

This question remind me a proverb that no pain no gain.it is the first rule before success.My suggest is that all should remember this proverb before hard working.because they can be motivated by that proverb.

Edited by Rabu

On 3/31/2020 at 3:51 PM, bliznec said:

There is a saying in which it says, who does not risk, he does not drink champagne. This is so and the risk is always something positive in profit. 

Yes you are right my dear because self confidence is a steel force.

It is well said that The Risk Taker Takes The Risks.

But never violate the rules and regulations because it is crime and it will make disturbance in working, causing failure.

So if you need success then work carefully accepting all the rules according to cryptotalk, then don't be fear taking risks.

Blessed

• +3 1

Dear, there are risks when working.  You just have to be more discriminating with the help you render toward other people.  You can work in crypto forums for this.  It is a popular online platform where you can earn money as well as gain experience by working here.  You have to be patient.  There are risks in business, so don't avoid them.  Work with attention.  You will succeed.  Crypto will bring you a lot of coins.  You make the right investment.  Know before investing.  This is very important.  Thanks.

Many failure results from the fear of taking risk, risk comes from when you don't know what you are doing. Take that bold courage now and take risk if you win you will be happy and if you loose you will definitely be wise.

On 3/31/2020 at 12:52 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi guys, i want to give you a little advice.

Hope you are all fine. I believe there is no anyone who likes to be poor! That's why we are fighting every time, everyday both of us men and women's (boys & girls), others are being successful in their life's journey and others are fail and become or remain poor. What do you think the problem for failing is? For me, i say its because of FEAR. Successful people tells you this YOUR FEAR ITS YOUR POVERTY that means you must believe in yourself and remember that one day you will be a father or a beautiful mother and you will need good life to raise your family. Sometimes you have to take risks if you real need to be successful, but you can't take risks if you are fear! 

This is your life and your time. Fight hard for your future and never be afraid again, show them you can and prove that you are not weak.

There is an adage wherein it says, who doesn't hazard, he doesn't drink champagne. This is so and the danger is continually something positive in benefit.

Yes I agree with this point that . We know that for getting anything we have to lose one thing . So if we want success then we have to be ready for every incoming difficulty and problem . So I will say that we should take risks . We should not get feard from it.

Yes, I'm fine. You've come up with a great idea. We're very grateful to you. You've said the best thing ever.  You can never succeed in it because it is the one we did in difficult situations, so we should do everything with joy at all times so that the work goes on.

Yes my friend I'm agree with you. If we have to take our goals then we don't fear with any risk. Because if we fear with risk then we don't achieve success. We are doing hard work and focus on our goal then we can achieve the goals. If anyone de grade you then have to achieve your goals and show them how to work hard.

• +4 1

Booming bitcoin real world all of us must be unfearing along with hold on reverence parenthesis, understand that externally fetching chance palmy unspecified features consisting of bitcoin labor benefit from short selling you would scarcely come after, so that have to be compelled to overwhelm its neuroses furthermore by that you are going to keep turning a profit palmy crypto world.

• +1 1

1 hour ago, Chusana493 said:

Sure you're aright afterlife blood group triumphant something that has to retinol risk along with we tend to have to be compelled to withdraw the danger so that we all know no matter what we will be able to across short sale cryptographic algorithms tenpence, we want blood type lot of taking chances up to so we will clear except we tend to got to suppose that fact we tend to can be take the count.

To believe expose for the reason that if you transport peril and acquire you will be ecstatic and if you fall short you will gather education from it charming risks is measurement of days we entirely regard imperil everyday in our excitement.

Welcome, my friend. Thank you for the wonderful advice. We really need this support. Personally, every morning I sit and try to motivate myself. I do not want to stay in this situation. As I said, no one loves poverty and for this we must fight and work hard and never think about failure, it is an obstacle to success. If not Make sure you fail on the wrong track

Taking a risk is better than not doing anything at all. If you fail once, twice or even a hundred times. It's totally fine, but don't let yourself stay on the same place. Your goal is to be successful in life and have good profit, then go for it. Take the risk or lose the chance. 

the thing then you already referred to are true sometimes you don't have planned fearful of risks except  have to tide over true that then you already chew over are good as well as expect altogether risks if these dangers total trustworthy then you already can take care of authority a lot of simply.

Yes, we all need to take risks in order to surpass our current circumstances. If we surrender to the reality in which we live, it is very difficult to advance or achieve any success, we must define our goals and continue our path.

On 3/31/2020 at 3:51 AM, bliznec said:

There is a saying in which it says, who does not risk, he does not drink champagne. This is so and the risk is always something positive in profit. 

In any place it is necessary to take risk if you want to make money and if you want to get the success, there is nothing without any efforts.

• +1 1

If anyone not born rich, they have a dream to die rich. But this is achieved by only those people who work hard for it. Fear is also a factor, but in my opinion, for any work any problem you have to be determined. You have a stronger determination than you have the ability to achieve anything in life. 

• +4 1