You need success? Then don't fear to take risk! - Page 36 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

You need success? Then don't fear to take risk!

Cryptotalk is a very good and important forum if you are new to crypto world and want to earn more. You can earn alot if you follow rules and regulations at this platform.

Taking risk has been part of our daily lives, that’s how we can learned on ourselves. People who are billionaire are the risk taker because they don’t want any regrets in their life so that if there’s any opportunity they grab that opportunity without any fear of being loss and they will face all the consequences that they encountered along the way. Taking risk can lead us to success because it serves us a way to discover more to our skills as a person.

On 3/31/2020 at 12:52 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi guys, i want to give you a little advice.

Hope you are all fine. I believe there is no anyone who likes to be poor! That's why we are fighting every time, everyday both of us men and women's (boys & girls), others are being successful in their life's journey and others are fail and become or remain poor. What do you think the problem for failing is? For me, i say its because of FEAR. Successful people tells you this YOUR FEAR ITS YOUR POVERTY that means you must believe in yourself and remember that one day you will be a father or a beautiful mother and you will need good life to raise your family. Sometimes you have to take risks if you real need to be successful, but you can't take risks if you are fear! 

This is your life and your time. Fight hard for your future and never be afraid again, show them you can and prove that you are not weak.

Hi friends if you want to do something in life I want to become successful person you take don,t  fear of taking risk you should work bravely and finally got success you should not worry about failure you should work hard take risk and become successful.

Yes my dear you are right success everyone need and want but it is not easy I think. So become hard and earn well I think. So it is the best you need loose your fear and take risk and finally put your asset and earn.

• +1 1

I am new member here and learn much more from this forum. you well said dear life is a bed of roses and we should take risk if we want to succeed in any business are part of life because every successful person will have take the risk in their life.

We must never fear taking risks because if we want something or we want to be successful with that we should never fear the risk because risks are what there will always be and that is why we must face them to move forward and successfully achieve our goals.

Yes good advice and useful post for everyone. I agree with you because success cannot come easily. You have to make great efforts to achieve your goals. Always believe yourself. 

Many enters in to crypto currencies system with a carefully designed plan to make them multi millionaire if properly accomplished but the FOMO or fear to loose in them won't. The fact is depending can make you rich but together with trading and investment making. The higher the risk you take the larger the profit to cash

I think that it is fear that does not allow us to grab certain opportunities and become more successful with our finances. . So gain knowledge more and more and take risk for your bright future.

Risk management is a key to success. If you are a risk taker and know the techniques and have knowledgeable of risk management then you will be successful. You will be able to understand and predict the situation and by prediction you can invest and earn profits. So don't afraid to take risks but firstly know about all the techniques.

Some risks are the beginning of the successes that are approaching in our career in the world of cryptocurrency, good advice from you friend, I by my personal criteria say that we have to be like children when they are starting to walk, afraid of falling  They walk and move on so that they have fallen anyway they keep trying and as a result they have the success of walking.

In the most lose the only issue that causing it fear, although fear is normal stuff that used to happen several times of the day, but the only way to control our fear is to develop great condence in ourselves.

I really apreciate you and your advice. Really wo should not afraid from any thing to take risks. The risks is the only thing that take you in the way of success. So fotst step of any success is risky and hard.

On 1/11/2021 at 7:33 PM, Al-mubin said:

I agree with this statement. If we want to grow and be successful in our lives then we need to take risk. With greater risk comes freat profits snd also is key to become something big. If anyone is not having courage to take risk then hisk success probability is less. @HasFahd

That's true, I said it in a topic in this forum that only those that take risk are boss while those that don't take risk are the ones that actually works for those that take risk (boss) so if we want to be successful like those successful today we need to one way or the other take risks @Al-mubin

We need to take risks to achieve success because to achieve success is not an easy path and that is why there will always be new risks to run and go through so after all that or this risk that we run is that there is success that we want so much for ourselves.

As adults, sometimes we have to be able to take any risks. Like only when we want to be successful, we definitely have to take risks to enter the world of crypto investing, whether it will be profitable or not, the most important thing is that we have tried and worked hard to get the best results.

• +1 1

In trading eventualities can not be control some times but that does not mean that fear should be giving a chance in the midst of every step we take in anything we do life. Our approach and the level of the skills you have over a thing give birth success not fear. 

In trading eventualities can not be control some times but that does not mean that fear should be giving a chance in the midst of every step we take in anything we do life. Our approach and the level of the skills you have over a thing give birth success not fear. 

Hello friend, you are very right if we want to move forward in the world of cryptocurrencies, we just have to always be careful to be able to have good successes in life.

Yeah, you're right, you need to take a risk if you  want to succeed. Without risking it's really complicated, whatever you intend to spend on it, you need to hope that you will succeed on it or maybe you won't.

• Useful or interesting 1

Most of the problems people is fear in taking risk and to make in all aspects of what they are doing, or even trying to start is to take risk, have confidence and believe in yourself that you can do it in everything you're about to start or you start,unlike this present platform beginners always fear that how true is this that I will be paid of something I didn't invest on which is not like that the crypto currency I know which people close to that encourage me to join guide and encourage me to join that is not as other platforms

@Ishfaq meo Sure! We have to understand most of the profit that we earn come after we take the risk to invest our money in trading or anything else. Without taking risks will be somehow hard to earn our targeted profit, though we should be careful because in taking risks we can earn or loss.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Hi senior friend, I believe in the adage that huge dangers equals huge profits. You cannot be fruitful if you do not face the difficulties that require advanced training. fear should not prevent you from facing problems, because it is it that prevents you from being effective. your thought is good and great. I am totally agree with you.

Thanks for your advice. you are right. We should take risk. Because no one became successful without taking risks. We shouldn't fear risks and every work that have great chance to gain anything that also have a great risk. We should be risktaker. Because no risk, no success. Again thanks for your informative post.

This is good advice without any doubt as the first thing that should always be done is without any doubt is to have a lot of knowledge of the subject for trading and among other things that this trade contains, and the rest is without a doubt to risk a little we never know when it will be our best return for a higher risk.