You need success? Then don't fear to take risk! - Page 37 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

You need success? Then don't fear to take risk!

Hope you all the guys are fine.. It is a proverb hardship always pay off and if you want to be successful in this commepetator century where all the people are working hard and giving tought time so in this situations we have to take the risks to become a successful we have to break the chain of fears and move forward. 

If we want to become something in our lives we should try to think, plane and do big things. for that we have to take the risk instead of fearing  and losing a chance and getting nothing so better to take risk 

risk is actually a postulate that can cause one to achieve less than what the maximum is.

when you settle for less, you begin to have the fear of taking risk

You said correctly that fear is poverty but also it means that we can't do anything we want and be completely fearless. There are decisions to make and fear may not be the real factor but it could become a nuisance that would bring to us in difficult situations. Also lack of fear may also mean we can just jump from a cliff. So there is need for fear to survive don't you think?

On 3/31/2020 at 12:52 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi guys, i want to give you a little advice.

Hope you are all fine. I believe there is no anyone who likes to be poor! That's why we are fighting every time, everyday both of us men and women's (boys & girls), others are being successful in their life's journey and others are fail and become or remain poor. What do you think the problem for failing is? For me, i say its because of FEAR. Successful people tells you this YOUR FEAR ITS YOUR POVERTY that means you must believe in yourself and remember that one day you will be a father or a beautiful mother and you will need good life to raise your family. Sometimes you have to take risks if you real need to be successful, but you can't take risks if you are fear! 

This is your life and your time. Fight hard for your future and never be afraid again, show them you can and prove that you are not weak.

Yes I agree with you that if we want to get success in life we should not scared about risks. Risk is the major factor of any business and every businessman should face risk.

• +2 1

Hello friend i want to be successful so that i can work hard at it and show people that i am capable of it and everything i have to do for it so that i can get through difficulties easily.thanks..!

My dear friend first of all there is no risk in doing cryptotalk. Cryptotalk has become a helping hand for many users. I would also like to point out that as the intency of risk increases the profit or gainings also increases in exponential degree. We must overcome the fear and adapt ourselves to the reality.

Yes this is true if you want to become a successful trader or businessmen then you should don't fear about taking risks.Because if you avoide taking risk then it is very difficult to achieve your dreams and desires.So always be ready for taking risks and learn more things.Don't worry about failure if you fail one time the next time you will win.So try again and again until you get succeed.

• Useful or interesting 1

Very important subject again, with fear we are led to mistakes very often and the only way to avoid fear is by learning. Most in cryptotalk probably sold their Bitcoin too early, perhaps at $20k , $10k or even lower and the reason is fear that comes from being uneducated. If those people that were selling at 1/4th of the price Bitcoin has today had took time to learn instead of spamming the beginners section with motivational posts, they would have 400% more in fiat now.

• +2 1

Yes, my friend, thank you for these great advice, I am new to this business and I like to listen to the advice that can be used to obtain success.

On 3/31/2020 at 12:52 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hope you are all fine. I believe there is no anyone who likes to be poor! That's why we are fighting every time, everyday both of us men and women's (boys & girls), others are being successful in their life's journey and others are fail and become or remain poor. What do you think the problem for failing is? For me, i say its because of FEAR. Successful people tells you this YOUR FEAR ITS YOUR POVERTY that means you must believe in yourself and remember that one day you will be a father or a beautiful mother and you will need good life to raise your family. Sometimes you have to take risks if you real need to be successful, but you can't take risks if you are fear! 

This is your life and your time. Fight hard for your future and never be afraid again, show them you can and prove that you are not weak.

Many reason failure are fear and lack of over confidence.  So you tru to get away this things nothing is impossible you should try good post and useful and don't take fear . Thanks. Gwd luck.

• +5 1

Yes you are right. 

If you want to successful here then you should try to do risks here. 

Because in any platform or business you want to get risks to be more successful. 

Sometimes you will get many profit, sometimes you will not get much. 

So this is a part of business. We should accept ups and downs in business. 

I really believe in each and every thing you have said. Life is all about taking risks. Never think about the failure just focus on the right path and you succeed one day. Be positive and keep doing the hard work. 

I think you are right, but we must also study and know how to do it because as you mentioned this is high risk, so for me what I will do in these months will study copper as to grow the money I can get to win, because we do not know when you can return to raise the bitcoin in a great way and when this happens I hope to be prepared.

I am sure that the success of any business depends on what a person does for it. Everyone with a huge amount of knowledge and experience is able to arrange an indifferent life. Of course, we must not miss the fact that a person must not only take risks, but also give up. Alas, you have to give up a lot, especially time, energy and nerves. Fortunately, if you try hard enough, you can achieve the desired success💙

Well, I totally agree with you. Achieving is not something you can achieve without a lot. It will take difficulty and perseverance to perform. Problems can get in our way and cause us trouble. Now and then we must stand firm and face every challenge. Being significant and being afraid doesn’t make you effective.

Yeah, you're right, you need to take a risk if you  want to succeed. Without risking it's really complicated, whatever you intend to spend on it, you need to hope that you will succeed on it or maybe you won't.

On 4/2/2020 at 3:07 AM, Mohssine said:

This is absolutely true , the fear is something can make you lose some money, so you have to control it , but also you have to be careful.

@Mohssine  my dear you are absolutely right it is a simple method if you  gain more risk you get more profits or Success .

If you need to be successful you really need to risk a lot sometimes.

One have to be able to risk always to be successful.

Yes my friend we should take risk ris is part of bussiness sometime we get profit and some time lost this happend in bussiness without risk bussiness is impossible but if we have experience then it should easy for us

Your assertion is truly importance full and I concur your post, since exchanging are venture isn't simple, and we need such a lot of guts, on the grounds that in crypto misfortune factors are tremendous, so put away cash with courageous heart then we procure benefit in crypto,so I likewise recommends put away cash accomplishment less however do some examination also,don't show indiscriminately boldly

I think so myself. Those of us who want to do something in life, want to be successful, we must take a risk in life. If we don't take risks in life, we will never be successful. However, those who want to do something in life, I think you start working with a little risk, God willing, you can do something in life. But if you do not do it out of fear, then it is not possible to do anything in life. Thank you.

On 3/31/2020 at 12:52 AM, Calvinpriva said:

Truly you are right, to progress you need to change in the event that you don't hazard is exceptionally difficult to progress, whatever you intend to contribute to it, you need to expect that is conceivable you will accomplishment on it or perhaps you won't.

• +2 2

Of course I want success. And if we want to be successful, we have to take risks. If we are afraid of risks, we will never see success. So if we want to get success, we have to work with courage without fear of risk.

Well said dear friend @Crypto_lover, every work that we do has it's own risks, so we must believe in ourselves and be strong so that we can pass those risks otherwise will be hard for us to succeed. Fear is a great enemy that we will lead us to a poor life, we have to avoid it.

• +1 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!